LGBT group endorses Trump, calls Clinton 'detrimental' for gay community

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The Miami chapter of LGBTQ Log Cabin Republicans (LCR) announced on Monday its decision to break with the national organization to support GOP nominee Donald Trump for president.

"We, as Log Cabin Republicans of Miami, we're Americans first, we're Republicans second, and we happen to be gay or allies of the LGBT community. American national security is our government's first and foremost responsibility, then the economy - those two issues really are paramount to any American," Miami chapter president Vincent Foster told the Washington Examiner on Monday evening.

(Excerpt) Read more atwashingtonexaminer.com ...

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Whatever the gay version of an uncle tom is, that's what the left will call this group by morning.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, the Log Cabin Republican homos endorse Trump. Wow, what a shocker...

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whatever the gay version of an uncle tom is, that's what the left will call this group by morning.
Uncle Fairies?

Uncle Tutis?

Uncle...oh, who gives a shit?

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

emilynghiem

Constitutionalist / Universalist
Reaction score
Would they be called closet gays?

There are "patriarchal feminists" who seem contradictory or in denial from the viewpoint of more radical feminists.

Similarly if there are gays are "in denial" because they haven't "finished coming out yet"
wouldn't they be labeled as "still in the closet."

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

There are "patriarchal feminists" who seem contradictory or in denial from the viewpoint of more radical feminists.

Similarly if there are gays are "in denial" because they haven't "finished coming out yet"
How about "Still has some fucking sense?"

oreo

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Miami chapter of LGBTQ Log Cabin Republicans (LCR) announced on Monday its decision to break with the national organization to support GOP nominee Donald Trump for president.

"We, as Log Cabin Republicans of Miami, we're Americans first, we're Republicans second, and we happen to be gay or allies of the LGBT community. American national security is our government's first and foremost responsibility, then the economy - those two issues really are paramount to any American," Miami chapter president Vincent Foster told the Washington Examiner on Monday evening.

How many "log cabin Republicans" do you think there are. Do actually believe the LBGT community is more Republican than Democrat--LOL

Man you're getting desperate with these threads.

BluesLegend

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hillary said it best, they are deplorable.

OP
Vigilante

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Reaction score

How many "log cabin Republicans" do you think there are. Do actually believe the LBGT community is more Republican than Democrat--LOL

I'm sure you're better versed on LGBT than I am!

emilynghiem

Reaction score

Dear oreo I don't think that's the point.
There are more heterosexual than homosexual in the population, and even fewer transgender.

But that doesn't stop LGBT from pushing for representation for their interests and beliefs,
regardless how many other people or groups outnumber them.

There are even fewer people who identify as "former gays" or "ex gays" who changed to restore
their natural heterosexual orientation and preferences.

They are asking for equal inclusion, not based on their percentages either.

We may be moving toward more direct representation, where people represent themselves and aren't limited
by associations and affiliations that other people assume.

The more we find individuals who don't fit the stereotypes and boxes,
we could get away from the habit of framing only one party as representing them or another as in conflict.

emilynghiem

Reaction score
How many "log cabin Republicans" do you think there are.
Too Gawd damned many.....
Dear JimBowie1958 I think it speaks to the diversity and universal appeal of conservative approaches to govt,
if even LGBT advocates identify as Republican.

This is a strength, to be used as an advantage.

I hope the GOP fares better in uniting party members on common principles the country needs to enforce, in order to serve as a model for Democrats to follow who otherwise destroy such diversity within their own ranks.

HappyJoy

Gold Member
Reaction score
This is just the Miami chapter of the Log Cabin Republicans. The national organization is not endorsing Trump. I think this might be the first time they have not endorsed the Republican.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dear JimBowie1958 I think it speaks to the diversity and universal appeal of conservative approaches to govt,
if even LGBT advocates identify as Republican.

This is a strength, to be used as an advantage.

I hope the GOP fares better in uniting party members on common principles the country needs to enforce, in order to serve as a model for Democrats to follow who otherwise destroy such diversity within their own ranks.
Yeah, I agree.

Fags have a right to equal treatment just like any other group of pervs.

EverCurious

Gold Member
Reaction score
Dear oreo I don't think that's the point.
There are more heterosexual than homosexual in the population, and even fewer transgender.

But that doesn't stop LGBT from pushing for representation for their interests and beliefs,
regardless how many other people or groups outnumber them.

There are even fewer people who identify as "former gays" or "ex gays" who changed to restore
their natural heterosexual orientation and preferences.

They are asking for equal inclusion, not based on their percentages either.

We may be moving toward more direct representation, where people represent themselves and aren't limited
by associations and affiliations that other people assume.

The more we find individuals who don't fit the stereotypes and boxes,
we could get away from the habit of framing only one party as representing them or another as in conflict.
Thank you ( See the sig I've had since joining the USMB - I am an R leaning capitalist bi-sexual. Who represents me?!? -- Myself and myself alone. But I'm not alone, there are so many who just don't realize just how close to both sides their viewpoints might be.)

*As a note, the test thing linked there is now a "which candidate best represents me" test.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List