Levine not so tough

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
I like to flip to Levin every once in a while to get a good laugh and today he was talking about how Don Lemon invited him for an interview on his show tonight. Levin said he would rather eat a steak with ketchup and continued to talk about all the other shows and networks that have invited him for an interview, but he doesn't need them and is happy right where he is.

He then went down the list of people who want to be on his show and amongst that list was a request from Reince Priebus who Levin then dissed and banned from the program.

For such a big talker Levin is sure scared of confrontation. I hear him freak out on opposers that call in all the time... he usually ends up yelling over them, cutting them off and hanging up on them. Is he really that much of a control freak that he can't even handle a simple intellectual debate?

Last edited:
I like to flip to Levine every once in a while to get a good laugh and today he was talking about how Don Lemon invited him for an interview on his show tonight. Levine said he would rather eat a steak with ketchup and continued to talk about all the other shows and networks that have invited him for an interview, but he doesn't need them and is happy right where he is.

He then went down the list of people who want to be on his show and amongst that list was a request from Reince Priebus who Levine then dissed and banned from the program.

For such a big talker Levine is sure scared of confrontation. I hear him freak out on opposers that call in all the time... he usually ends up yelling over them, cutting them off and hanging up on them. Is he really that much of a control freak that he can't even handle a simple intellectual debate?

You can't have an intellectual debate with a libturd. You'd be better or talking to a box of rocks. I listen to Levin more than anyone else because I don't need to hear a moonbat's asinine retorts. I can listen to Hannity if I want to hear endless sound bites of hitlery and some paid stooge who insists we didn't hear what we heard. Levin doesn't suffer fools and I don't want to hear from retarded fucking liberals.

I like to flip to Levine every once in a while to get a good laugh and today he was talking about how Don Lemon invited him for an interview on his show tonight. Levine said he would rather eat a steak with ketchup and continued to talk about all the other shows and networks that have invited him for an interview, but he doesn't need them and is happy right where he is.

He then went down the list of people who want to be on his show and amongst that list was a request from Reince Priebus who Levine then dissed and banned from the program.

For such a big talker Levine is sure scared of confrontation. I hear him freak out on opposers that call in all the time... he usually ends up yelling over them, cutting them off and hanging up on them. Is he really that much of a control freak that he can't even handle a simple intellectual debate?

You can't have an intellectual debate with a libturd. You'd be better or talking to a box of rocks. I listen to Levin more than anyone else because I don't need to hear a moonbat's asinine retorts. I can listen to Hannity if I want to hear endless sound bites of hitlery and some paid stooge who insists we didn't hear what we heard. Levin doesn't suffer fools and I don't want to hear from retarded fucking liberals.

Spoken like a true close-minded know-it-all, you and Levine must be cut from the same cloth. The thing about media and interviews like Don was offering Levine is that it isn't a simple discussion with another person, it is a platform to express your viewpoints. If your ideology, ideas, and arguments are strong and valid then you should be able to destroy a liberal in an interview or debate. You or Levine in this case could promote the conservative cause by articulating how a conservative would tackle problems. Instead he tucks tail and stays in his safety zone.

The reality is that after months of bitching and griping about Trump, being butthurt that Cruz didn't get the nod... Levine finally announced that he would bite the bullet and support Trump with his vote. He knows that is what Lemon wants to ask him about and he is scared to have that conversation outside the comfort of his control room. Unless he wants to further show off his hypocrisy he would do good not to complain anymore about Hillary's lack of engagement with the press.

It's Levin not Levine.

He invited Prebus to be on his show and Prebus accepted... then Prebus contacted Levin and wanted to arrange a private meeting beforehand as a condition and Levin told him to go to hell. That's why Prebus won't be on the show, Levin doesn't play that shit. He also has no desire to go on some liberal goofball's show to be cannon fodder. Why the hell would he do that? He doesn't need publicity... he has the fastest growing talk show in radio and the #1 show in his time slot.

He totally eviscerates liberals every day for 3 hours on air. He has a string of best-sellers a mile long. He just launched LevinTV which is wildly successful.

It's Levin not Levine.

He invited Prebus to be on his show and Prebus accepted... then Prebus contacted Levin and wanted to arrange a private meeting beforehand as a condition and Levin told him to go to hell. That's why Prebus won't be on the show, Levin doesn't play that shit. He also has no desire to go on some liberal goofball's show to be cannon fodder. Why the hell would he do that? He doesn't need publicity... he has the fastest growing talk show in radio and the #1 show in his time slot.

He totally eviscerates liberals every day for 3 hours on air. He has a string of best-sellers a mile long. He just launched LevinTV which is wildly successful.
He can't handle a private meeting with a guest prior to an interview? I don't see the big deal about making that request or why he reacted like he did... Perhaps he has good reason but that hasn't been articulated.

And being on Prime Time CNN isn't about publicity like he is saying, it is an extremely large platform to spread his message. If he truly believes in his conservative message and in his ability to articulate it then why would he pass up the opportunity to bring that message to a new audience? It makes no sense. This nobel card he is trying to play by saying that he doesn't need the publicity is BS. He is dodging it to avoid the questions about his flip flop on supporting Trump.

I like to flip to Levin every once in a while to get a good laugh and today he was talking about how Don Lemon invited him for an interview on his show tonight. Levin said he would rather eat a steak with ketchup and continued to talk about all the other shows and networks that have invited him for an interview, but he doesn't need them and is happy right where he is.

For such a big talker Levin is sure scared of confrontation. I hear him freak out on opposers that call in all the time... he usually ends up yelling over them, cutting them off and hanging up on them. Is he really that much of a control freak that he can't even handle a simple intellectual debate?

Yeah he's a talk-pussy. One of these derps who feel powerful when they get to monologue and yell at other people and you're right, he cuts off anyone that even shows a hint of disagreeing with him or saying something that shoots his views to shit.

Half the time this derp just screams into the mic. I don't even know what that is, who in hell would listen to that?

Last edited:

Must be why he hates Trump

He can't handle a private meeting with a guest prior to an interview? I don't see the big deal about making that request or why he reacted like he did... Perhaps he has good reason but that hasn't been articulated.

And being on Prime Time CNN isn't about publicity like he is saying, it is an extremely large platform to spread his message. If he truly believes in his conservative message and in his ability to articulate it then why would he pass up the opportunity to bring that message to a new audience? It makes no sense. This nobel card he is trying to play by saying that he doesn't need the publicity is BS. He is dodging it to avoid the questions about his flip flop on supporting Trump.

He didn't flip-flop on anything, jackwagon... he never said that he wasn't going to vote for Trump. In fact, he has repeatedly said he would probably vote for Trump. So how is "probably" to "will" a flip-flop?

He didn't meet with Prebus because he doesn't have to meet with him and he doesn't have to capitulate to demands of guests to his show. You don't have to see the big deal, it's not your fucking show. He didn't go on some liberal asswipe's show because he doesn't need to do that. It doesn't help him to go let some liberal goof try and sucker punch him. I don't blame him one bit.

This isn't about a "message" dipshit... it's about Conservative principles and values. Either you get those or you don't... either you want to learn more about them or you don't... there's no sales job happening here. Individual freedom and liberty doesn't have to be sold or packaged in a message.

He didn't flip-flop on anything, jackwagon... he never said that he wasn't going to vote for Trump. In fact, he has repeatedly said he would probably vote for Trump. So how is "probably" to "will" a flip-flop?

He didn't meet with Prebus because he doesn't have to meet with him and he doesn't have to capitulate to demands of guests to his show. You don't have to see the big deal, it's not your fucking show. He didn't go on some liberal asswipe's show because he doesn't need to do that. It doesn't help him to go let some liberal goof try and sucker punch him. I don't blame him one bit.

This isn't about a "message" dipshit... it's about Conservative principles and values. Either you get those or you don't... either you want to learn more about them or you don't... there's no sales job happening here. Individual freedom and liberty doesn't have to be sold or packaged in a message.
Yep say what you will about Levin, but he'll sacrifice his principle's and values at the drop of a hat for the sake of the party.

I remember the night he railed against Trump for knowingly lying to the world that Ted Cruz's dad helped to murder JFK. But hey, the party comes first!

Isn't that the dude who sounds like a whiny little girl? He has no balls. His weird little voice gives it away. Now he doesn't like that mean ole Twump. What a baby. His listeners are chumps.

Last edited:

Yep say what you will about Levin, but he'll sacrifice his principle's and values at the drop of a hat for the sake of the party.

I remember the night he railed against Trump for knowingly lying to the world that Ted Cruz's dad helped to murder JFK. But hey, the party comes first!

Jeeeeeesh.... this has NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PARTY!

The next president will be a Democrat or Republican. That's just a fact of life that everyone needs to come to terms with here... it doesn't matter how you feel about the parties. There is not another option, it's going to be the Democrat or the Republican.

You can rest assured, Levin is not going to be a Trump cheerleader. He is not morphing into Sean Hannity or Ann Coulter. He will remain true to his core Conservative principles and he will continue to call Trump to task on things he says that contradict those principles. When he said that he will vote for Trump he stated unequivocally that he did not stand by anything Trump has said, nor did he trust that Trump wouldn't cave on things he has said.

If I'm stuck in car (always, too much) I listen to Savage and Levin.......spend most of time avoiding commercials. I got brought up to speed quickly abiut "this DC game" by those two.

Yes I buckled when levin went off on Trump (first started after ethanol crap in Iowa). I got confused. Levin is not thrilled, but Trump it is for now.

True American treasure. Savage is probably my #1

Skip to 3 min and you can hear it straight from the horses mouth. "I'll never vote for Trump. Period."

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/gop-primaries/275722-mark-levin-i-would-never-vote-for-trump

I never claimed that he HAD to do anything. But I have every right to criticize him for his actions. Or inactions in this case. That's all he does on his program, criticize and talk over people. He is a hypocritical pussy who cares more about his ego than the message of conservatism that he claims to champion.

If he were truly a champion of conservatism then he would go on any show and argue how those principles provide better solutions to our problems. Expose that message to new audiences. No instead he protects his ego behind his little desk with his finger on the hang up button should anybody oppose him. He no longer has a right to diss Hillary for limiting her exposure to the press and he has no right to label the liberal media as one sided and bias without exposing his hypocrisy. He had the opportunity to go on and balance it out but he doesn't have the balls.

Levin couldn't hold himself up against an adult.
My wife listens to him in the car as I punch holes through every one of his sentences.

Forum List

Back