After Two Busy Busy Days, Does Anyone Know What Hillary's Plans Are For The Next 7 Days?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:cow: :smoke: :confused: I think the answer is quite obvious,,,,,,ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZz:uhh:

Hillary probably just got back to her plane after the Matt Show, and went home, straight to bed, and demanded that no one wake her up till Monday Morning !!! :bang3::bang3:

:cow: :smoke: :confused: I think the answer is quite obvious,,,,,,ZZZZzzzzZZZZzzzzZZZZz:uhh:

Hillary probably just got back to her plane after the Matt Show, and went home, straight to bed, and demanded that no one wake her up till Monday Morning !!! :bang3::bang3:
Another puppet eating up all the BS talking points... How about you spend 2 minutes and do a little objective research.

Hillary Clinton’s Events

• Banned

Another puppet eating up all the BS talking points... How about you spend 2 minutes and do a little objective research.

Hillary Clinton’s Events

Party pooper.
i dont know if Hillary can even poop herself anymore with all of her ailments. maybe she has a bag?

Goddamn you're lazy. You can't look it up? Do you know how to use the Google? Tomorrow Hillary will be at a voter registration event in Charlotte, NC. Today she was at an event in NYC.

Is there some reason we should not treat the 2016 electoral process any differently than a movie we might watch? Waiting to see what happens is good enough for me. After all, this time around strikes me as more political theatre than anything else.

Hell, with all the scrutinizing I've had to do with damn near everything either candidate has said, I'm beginning to wonder why they hell I need either one of them as my President; at times I feel as though I know more about a small few topics than do one or the other of the two major candidates. That's not supposed to happen. If nothing else after high degrees of personal integrity, I expect a Presidential candidate to "off the top of their head" know more about "everything" than I do, and show that to be true, or not know more and just say so, for we all know that nobody knows everything about everything and nobody in their right mind expects that much of a candidate.

Curiosity question:

Are you now using the same avatar that PredFan used to use? I know I recall seeing that "Wicked Witch of the West" lookin' avatar some time back. I would have sworn it was PredFan's.

Curiosity question:

Are you now using the same avatar that PredFan used to use? I know I recall seeing that "Wicked Witch of the West" lookin' avatar some time back. I would have sworn it was PredFan's.
i dont remember his avatar. but i change it often.

Hillary Clinton’s Events

Party pooper.
i dont know if Hillary can even poop herself anymore with all of her ailments. maybe she has a bag?

Depends. The real reason mrs bill leaves the room during one of her fits.

1332532968586_2434832.png

She SAID she had yoga emails, but in reality this was mrs bill's plight . . .

1341814821991_6975540.png

Hillary Clinton’s Events

Party pooper.

Depends. The real reason mrs bill leaves the room during one of her fits.

1332532968586_2434832.png

She SAID she had yoga emails, but in reality this was mrs bill's plight . . .

1341814821991_6975540.png
aha, no wonder Hillary walks as if something big is trapped between her legs

You know the usual, hyperbaric chamber, super-oxygenated blood transfusions, steroid injections up the wazoo...Anything to get her to election day.
i wonder how they are going to hide the 12 wires hooked up to various parts of her body to make her seem normal during the debates

I'm sure she'll be out spanking some obsessed bitter weepy losers, like the ones on this thread.

You know, same old same old.

So why are all Clinton-haters such hysterical pansies? Can any of them explain it? Is it due to some strange brain-damaging STD that they spread to each other during one of their perversion binges, or it is a purely psychological problem?

Forum List

Back