Levin blocked this Trump supporter from his FB page!

LOL Levin is nothing. A screamer. Nothing but an annoying screamer.

Mark has jumped the shark. He's totally lost it. I've been a listener for many years and I am floored at how out of touch with reality about Cruz he is.

He's going to lose so many listeners. Pity.

He's awesome on the Constitution and a fabulous writer. Excellent books. And he's had a good caring heart for years and years fighting for conservatism but man oh man he's gone koo koo bye bye over Cruz.

He was the first talk show host who really helped the Tea Party groups along and their candidates.

He's really lost it though.

He's awesome on the Constitution and a fabulous writer. Excellent books. And he's had a good caring heart for years for years fighting for conservatism but man oh man he's gone koo koo bye bye over Cruz.

Yes, I know. I used to listen to him. Now I can't take him anymore. What is it with these talking heads that think people can't think, and make a decision for themselves?

What a fucking hypocrite!!!!! MR. CONSTITUTION blocked me from his FB page for calling out Cruz and supporting Trump- What other Trump supporters got blocked!? PLEASE storm his FB page that hypocrite!

Because I'm on dial up trying to log in to face book is a nightmare. I could take a weeks vacation to Hawaii and come home and still wait for it to load. :)

So I've been working boards and comment sections as much as I can to get the word out about Cruz. You would be amazed at the number of Cruz supporters who are still buying into his bullshit that he's an outsider.

Meanwhile back at the ranch every establishment R is endorsing him. Hell's bells what next? An endorsement from Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi?

:lol:

He's awesome on the Constitution and a fabulous writer. Excellent books. And he's had a good caring heart for years for years fighting for conservatism but man oh man he's gone koo koo bye bye over Cruz.

Yes, I know. I used to listen to him. Now I can't take him anymore. What is it with these talking heads that think people can't think, and make a decision for themselves?

What's killing me is the Cruz campaign and their talkers like Mark and Glenn Beck is their constant insults and attacks they make about Trump supporters. Hello? You won't get them in the general you freaking idiots!!!!

It's an unbelievable insane campaign strategy in the primary. Piss off the thousands of your main opponent supporters so they stay home on election day.

YIKES!

What a fucking hypocrite!!!!! MR. CONSTITUTION blocked me from his FB page for calling out Cruz and supporting Trump- What other Trump supporters got blocked!? PLEASE storm his FB page that hypocrite!

Because I'm on dial up trying to log in to face book is a nightmare. I could take a weeks vacation to Hawaii and come home and still wait for it to load. :)

So I've been working boards and comment sections as much as I can to get the word out about Cruz. You would be amazed at the number of Cruz supporters who are still buying into his bullshit that he's an outsider.

Meanwhile back at the ranch every establishment R is endorsing him. Hell's bells what next? An endorsement from Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi?

:lol:

Yeah, what a joke that has turned out to be. Outsider...pppfffttt
They are going to cheat, lie and steal now to try and see to it he gets in. I shudder at the thought of 4 years with that grating voice...
I can just look at him now and see what he is.

This should come as no surprise, most on the right are hostile to dissent and differing points of view.

And the thread premise exhibits ignorance of the Constitution common to most conservatives.

The First Amendment – the right to free speech and free expression – applies solely to the relationship between government and those governed, not between and among private persons and private organizations.

That Levin blocked a Trump supporter from his FB page does not ‘violate’ the First Amendment or ‘free speech.’

Levin is consistently wrong concerning the Constitution, and he is indeed a hypocrite – but with regard to this particular issue that’s not the case.

Levin knows that all he has to do is spend more than half of his air time bashing Obama, Clinton or democrats in general.....and his listeners will be right there buying his books and coffee mugs.

Clinton winning in November would a boon for his business.

I like Mark Levin and listen to him daily on the way home from work. He makes sense. Strange though the blocking.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back