Levin blocked this Trump supporter from his FB page!

You rw think Levin recently joined the coocoo bus!

But most of us knew he was insane the first time he opened his mouth!

By the way, if I reported anyone it was a mistake!
These damn tablets are hard to type on!

You rw think Levin recently joined the coocoo bus!

But most of us knew he was insane the first time he opened his mouth!

By the way, if I reported anyone it was a mistake!
These damn tablets are hard to type on!

For real. I was on my small IPhone and its a bitch

-Geaux

I got a permaban from his radio show for asking a Terri Schivo question. I think I asked if she were anything other than a white Christian, if she were black or Jewish, would she have come to the same ending

Mark has jumped the shark. He's totally lost it. I've been a listener for many years and I am floored at how out of touch with reality about Cruz he is.

He's going to lose so many listeners. Pity.

I don't know what else conservatives expect out of Cruz. He has walked the walk in terms of a voting record.

Why do you say he is pro establishment?

Romney endorses Cruz and then later says that Kasich is the only one that can lead the nation.

Romney is pure double speak and the only way to shut him up Is to elect Hillary.

What a fucking hypocrite!!!!! MR. CONSTITUTION blocked me from his FB page for calling out Cruz and supporting Trump- What other Trump supporters got blocked!? PLEASE storm his FB page that hypocrite!

I know on his radio show Levin often "aborts" callers prematurely who get on his nerves. I suppose this is the only kind of abortion left wingers despise.

I look at it this way, there are certain people in this world who only wish to argue whose minds have already been made up and only wish to serve as trolls. Levin simply does not have the patience for them.

It's kind of like how left wingers shout down any point of view that conflicts with their own or colleges who flat out refuse to let anyone speak at a college who has offended them in the last 50 years.

In a way, I can kind of understand this. I mean, if your goal is to just have a venue for getting out a message in order to convert others then why let the other side have a say?

Mark has jumped the shark. He's totally lost it. I've been a listener for many years and I am floored at how out of touch with reality about Cruz he is.

Levin is right about one thing, states need to rise up and amend the Constitution.

I don't believe that the system can be reformed from within. Someone like Cruz does not even belong in the federal government and will soon be expunged by both parties.

Trump is simply a "government can be bigger and better" kind of guy. He rambles about such things as tariffs which would require government to become much larger. Even as early as 2012 and after Benghazi even, Trump was singing the praises of Hillary.

Meanwhile, Cruz got battered to death by both parties since that time because of his voting record and his conservative stances.

This speaks volumes.

Any dolt who can vote for this piece of shit can go jump off a bridge.

So Benghazi has not resonated as it should have Donald?

Go fuck yourself.

One thing is for sure, Hillary just defecated on the graves and families of those men who lost their lives in Libya, and is laughing at them.

These people who gave their lives for their country are nothing to Hillary, so much so, she has forgotten all about them after lying to them about how and why they died

Last edited:
too funny

So what was funnier? Was it funnier when Hillary did not send in troops to rescue the service men in Libya or was it funnier when she lied to their families about how and why they died? Or maybe you cracked a smile when she said that no service men died in Libya, as if they never existed at all.

Levin went on a long rant a few nights ago about all the hate he is getting on social media. Apparently some users have been referring to him as a "****", among other things. I am not surprised he is banning people now since I heard his tirade.

The talk radio assholes are no different than the RINOs for the most part.
When I hear one of em talk shit about Trump they get deleted from my truck radio.

Levin at least is a fighter. He believes in the Constitution and will endorse candidates who seem to actually care what the Constitution says.

Trump, on the other hand, does not. I've not heard the man talk about the Constitution once. His usual tirade is about building a wall and about making "good deals", whatever that means

What concerned me the most was when he was being questioned about the Constitutionality of rounding up Muslims and throwing them out of the country. They compared him to FDR who rounded up law abiding Japanese Americans and locked them up during WW2. They asked him what he thought about FDR locking them up and asked if he would do the same. His response? He said he did not know what he would do unless he was put in his position at that time.

So what we all accept today as a Constitutional violation, Trump does not or does not care, I don't know which and I don't much care at this point.

I don't know what else conservatives expect out of Cruz. He has walked the walk in terms of a voting record.

Why do you say he is pro establishment?

Romney endorses Cruz and then later says that Kasich is the only one that can lead the nation.

Romney is pure double speak and the only way to shut him up Is to elect Hillary.

I'd take Cruz over Obamatard or Hillary sure, but he has flaws. Cruz goes on and on about how as a conservative he has fought the battles. I ask okay how many did you win?

The talk radio assholes are no different than the RINOs for the most part.
When I hear one of em talk shit about Trump they get deleted from my truck radio.

Levin at least is a fighter. He believes in the Constitution and will endorse candidates who seem to actually care what the Constitution says.

Trump, on the other hand, does not. I've not heard the man talk about the Constitution once. His usual tirade is about building a wall and about making "good deals", whatever that means

What concerned me the most was when he was being questioned about the Constitutionality of rounding up Muslims and throwing them out of the country. They compared him to FDR who rounded up law abiding Japanese Americans and locked them up during WW2. They asked him what he thought about FDR locking them up and asked if he would do the same. His response? He said he did not know what he would do unless he was put in his position at that time.

So what we all accept today as a Constitutional violation, Trump does not or does not care, I don't know which and I don't much care at this point.

He's better than a fake Constitutional scholar who claims to know the Constitution yet shits on it on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back