Lets watch as the female tart hearher Macdonald faints on stage after flippant comment about Jesus.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

As with most female comedians. They aren't funny at all. Never are.

But

This one made me laugh at the end. That was hilarious.

"I'm vaxxed, double-vaxxed, boosted and flu shot and shingle shot and haven't gotten COVID-19 and Jesus loves me most."

Thud

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

I think the laughter from those stupid liberals at the end made me laugh the hardest.

She fractured her skull.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

As with most female comedians. They aren't funny at all. Never are.

But

This one made me laugh at the end. That was hilarious.

"I'm vaxxed, double-vaxxed, boosted and flu shot and shingle shot and haven't gotten COVID-19 and Jesus loves me most."

Thud

πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

I think the laughter from those stupid liberals at the end made me laugh the hardest.

She fractured her skull.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹 πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚

They thought the collapse was part of the act of mocking Christians

They thought the collapse was part of the act of mocking Christians
Honestly? I did too. I still had to do a search for her name and verify that she really did fracture her skull and this isn't staged.

Yup. She did mock fate, creation, god, w/e you want to call it. The hubris & arrogance of folks.

:rolleyes:

". . . As a result of the fall, she suffered a skull fracture," the message read.

McDonald had "consumed no alcohol prior to or during the show," added the statement.

The post went on to say that McDonald was admitted to a local hospital where tests were being run to determine what caused her collapse, adding, "Thus far the tests have revealed no underlying medical issues that may have precipitated this event."

<snip>

"Heather performed at the Tempe Improv on Friday night, Feb 4 with no incident. She spent Saturday morning uneventfully with her son. On Saturday night, Heather began her 7pm show at the Improv, she was on stage for approximately 3 minutes and suddenly collapsed. As a result of the fall, she suffered a skull fracture," the message read.
McDonald had "consumed no alcohol prior to or during the show," added the statement.
The post went on to say that McDonald was admitted to a local hospital where tests were being run to determine what caused her collapse, adding, "Thus far the tests have revealed no underlying medical issues that may have precipitated this event."
McDonald was also tested for COVID-19 and remains negative, the post noted.

News about McDonald's collapse comes the same weekend that Chelsea Handler, the host of "Chelsea Lately," was forced to cancel multiple stand-up comedy performances in Oregon because of her own unspecified medical issues.

β€œI had a scare at the hospital. I don’t have COVID and I’m OK, but I had to reschedule my shows,” Handler, 46, told fans in a video from her hospital bed, according to People.. . "

Damn, this is like the 10th thread about this person whom I have never heard of before. Who knew she was so popular

Honestly? I did too. I still had to do a search for her name and verify that she really did fracture her skull and this isn't staged.

Yup. She did mock fate, creation, god, w/e you want to call it. The hubris & arrogance of folks.

:rolleyes:

". . . As a result of the fall, she suffered a skull fracture," the message read.

<snip>

"Heather performed at the Tempe Improv on Friday night, Feb 4 with no incident. She spent Saturday morning uneventfully with her son. On Saturday night, Heather began her 7pm show at the Improv, she was on stage for approximately 3 minutes and suddenly collapsed. As a result of the fall, she suffered a skull fracture," the message read.
McDonald was also tested for COVID-19 and remains negative, the post noted.

News about McDonald's collapse comes the same weekend that Chelsea Handler, the host of "Chelsea Lately," was forced to cancel multiple stand-up comedy performances in Oregon because of her own unspecified medical issues.

β€œI had a scare at the hospital. I don’t have COVID and I’m OK, but I had to reschedule my shows,” Handler, 46, told fans in a video from her hospital bed, according to People.. . "
πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ 😹

Do you know the left will believe it had nothing to do with the double vaxx and booster? Not kidding.

I am pretty sure though that is what it means when someone says, "God smacked."

Damn, this is like the 10th thread about this person whom I have never heard of before. Who knew she was so popular
She represents the Western power of Prog women. The destruction of the West using an imperfect way of humans to push men and women as identical in all ways as we try to ease any issue over different races which can't be done in this manner.

She represents the Western power of Prog women. The destruction of the West using an imperfect way of humans to push men and women as identical in all ways as we try to ease any issue over different races which can't be done in this manner.

:cheers2:

You are so vain that you think this thread is about this comedian.

Carly Simon says hi

All I know is that the comedian is getting more press and has more people talking about her than ever before. And you know what they say....any press is good press

Theo's deception and bait is the command to not take the lord's name in vain when that's the only intelligent way that it can be taken, in this grasping-at-straws example of the science of non-existing entities.

All I know is that the comedian is getting more press and has more people talking about her than ever before. And you know what they say....any press is good press
Taiwan and Ukraine are hot spots when they did not have to be. She is the result of Progressives. And her skull is fractured by her superior views taught to her by those who have ulterior motives. The fascism expands around the western world.

Theo's deception and bait is the command to not take the lord's name in vain when that's the only intelligent way that it can be taken, in this grasping-at-straws example of the science of non-existing entities.
Yeah, I think it's more about the vax the vax and the boost and her arrogance and along with her not being funny and then being hysterical when she fell like a sack of rocks onto her head.

Just that her taking the Lord's name in vain and then the Thud is like dipping my prime rib into au jus. Delicious.

Forum List

Back