Heather McDonald jokes about Jesus and her multiple vaccinations. Then collapses on stage.

Here we Go again. Was it the much spread bullshit story of karma or did God do it?
Neither as far as I know.

Probably just a co-inkie-dink that the trashy woman dropped like a stone moments after ridiculing a religion, while having no medical condition. At least she wasn't beheaded as she might have been had she ridiculed Islam.

Speaking of Mocking God and the hoax of the mask.

Here's Obonehead scowling, we know that cause he's maskless but not those around him, overseeing the work on his multimillion dollar mansion in Hawaii. Masks for thee but not for me. Fools. LOLOL

1644249693027.png

it's a money makin', power grabbin' scheme you idiots who took this poison.

luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Last edited:
My only question concerning comedy shows is how much is it to see one? I've never been to one and so I have no idea. Are they as expensive as it is to see a musical performance?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

My only question concerning comedy shows is how much is it to see one? I've never been to one and so I have no idea. Are they as expensive as it is to see a musical performance?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Best ones are practically free at local comedy clubs.

The stand ups there aren't famous enough to be cancelled so they feel free to be funny.

Neither as far as I know.

Probably just a co-inkie-dink that the trashy woman dropped like a stone moments after ridiculing a religion, while having no medical condition. At least she wasn't beheaded as she might have been had she ridiculed Islam.
Oooooooh. So she ventured into the tabernacle of dissent. She mocked religion and
suffered the wrath of the celestial tyrant. I knew it had something to do with your silly God. Stick with your filthy bible.

God can do anything
Rubbish. Thrre is no God and never has been. You have no evidence there is and never will. You are another delusional godbotherer.
If she was praising God and it happened you would he praying for her. Because she gave you a bit of stick, you are silently chortling how God dealt his wrath. You pathetic nasty piece of shut.

Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed on stage at The Tempe Improv in Arizona on Saturday night.

McDonald had just delivered her second joke of the evening before falling to the floor and requiring medical attention.

McDonald's second joke of the show, which she headlined, poked fun at the unvaccinated and made light of the ongoing pandemic.

'I'm vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted ... and flu shot, and shingle shot, and haven't gotten COVID and Jesus loves me most,' she stated.

Following the line's delivery, Heather collapsed to the floor and hit her head, remaining conscious after the initial impact.

Audience members felt that the action was part of her act, although it soon became clear that an actual medical emergency had occurred.

Do Christians believe in anything like "karma?"

I assume this was a far-left audience, the kind that laughs at "jokes" that are not at all funny, but make a political point. So when they thought her collapse was part of the act, they would have forced themselves to laugh, even though that would not at all have been funny.

Must have been some underlying condition, I guess.

Or not . . .

She told the media outlet that she experienced a feeling of dizziness just prior to the collapse and that she had never felt that way during a show at any point in the past.

The comic also mentioned that, although she had received a cat scan and been subjected to other diagnostic tests, medical professionals were unable to point out the cause for the incident.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think that any deity reached down and "smote" Heather. My guess is that she had been feeling guilty about whoring out to the panicdemic crowd, and it finally caught up with her.

Will she learn from this, is the open question.

She's a bigoted, hateful person, and bad things often happen to people like that. Some call it karma, but I think hateful people just tend to be sick inside.

She's a bigoted, hateful person, and bad things often happen to people like that. Some call it karma, but I think hateful people just tend to be sick inside.
I think that is exactly it. I doubt any deity would have time to bother with a person like that. She mocks and curses her own children, for going to the Catholic school she sends them to. I guess I don't have to ask why such a dedicated liberal doesn't send her children to the public schools she insists on for other people's kids - especially poor kids.

A person like that is at least smart enough to know how vile they are and I guess it catches up with them.

Oooooooh. So she ventured into the tabernacle of dissent. She mocked religion and
suffered the wrath of the celestial tyrant. I knew it had something to do with your silly God. Stick with your filthy bible.
Say something to mock Islam, the way your heroine mocked Christianity. Be sure to mention the prophet Muhammed, Peace be upon his Name (but don't say that peace part).

Come on, you're not afraid of Allah, are you?

Say something to mock Islam, the way your heroine mocked Christianity. Be sure to mention the prophet Muhammed, Peace be upon his Name (but don't say that peace part).

Come on, you're not afraid of Allah, are you?
Youre dead right. I'm not afraid of any religion on earth nor any of the ridiculous gods they worship. I'll mock allah until I die and that won't be at the hands of a Muslim ghost.
Allah never existed except in the minds of brain washed Muslims. Anyone who believes there is any gods is delusional

why do you assume it is connected? is there any sort of evidence at all that it is?

Plenty of evidence but most can't see it because they're too invested in the deception. She had no underlying medical issues. She did take the injection and there are millions of cases of people dropping over due to heart attacks, blood clot issues, paralyzation, etc.

Forum List

Back