Heather McDonald jokes about Jesus and her multiple vaccinations. Then collapses on stage.

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed on stage at The Tempe Improv in Arizona on Saturday night.

McDonald had just delivered her second joke of the evening before falling to the floor and requiring medical attention.

McDonald's second joke of the show, which she headlined, poked fun at the unvaccinated and made light of the ongoing pandemic.

'I'm vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted ... and flu shot, and shingle shot, and haven't gotten COVID and Jesus loves me most,' she stated.

Following the line's delivery, Heather collapsed to the floor and hit her head, remaining conscious after the initial impact.

Audience members felt that the action was part of her act, although it soon became clear that an actual medical emergency had occurred.

Do Christians believe in anything like "karma?"

I assume this was a far-left audience, the kind that laughs at "jokes" that are not at all funny, but make a political point. So when they thought her collapse was part of the act, they would have forced themselves to laugh, even though that would not at all have been funny.

Must have been some underlying condition, I guess.

Or not . . .

She told the media outlet that she experienced a feeling of dizziness just prior to the collapse and that she had never felt that way during a show at any point in the past.

The comic also mentioned that, although she had received a cat scan and been subjected to other diagnostic tests, medical professionals were unable to point out the cause for the incident.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think that any deity reached down and "smote" Heather. My guess is that she had been feeling guilty about whoring out to the panicdemic crowd, and it finally caught up with her.

Will she learn from this, is the open question.

Christians don't believe in "karma", but Almighty God has an almighty sense of humor. He loves to stage blizzards during global warming meetings, to demonstrate His sovereignty over the climate. And scheduling this broad to collapse during her routine certainly seem to fit in with His all-tremendous personality.

Comedian Heather McDonald collapsed on stage at The Tempe Improv in Arizona on Saturday night.

McDonald had just delivered her second joke of the evening before falling to the floor and requiring medical attention.

McDonald's second joke of the show, which she headlined, poked fun at the unvaccinated and made light of the ongoing pandemic.

'I'm vaxxed, double vaxxed, boosted ... and flu shot, and shingle shot, and haven't gotten COVID and Jesus loves me most,' she stated.

Following the line's delivery, Heather collapsed to the floor and hit her head, remaining conscious after the initial impact.

Audience members felt that the action was part of her act, although it soon became clear that an actual medical emergency had occurred.

I assume this was a far-left audience, the kind that laughs at "jokes" that are not at all funny, but make a political point. So when they thought her collapse was part of the act, they would have forced themselves to laugh, even though that would not at all have been funny.

Or not . . .

She told the media outlet that she experienced a feeling of dizziness just prior to the collapse and that she had never felt that way during a show at any point in the past.

The comic also mentioned that, although she had received a cat scan and been subjected to other diagnostic tests, medical professionals were unable to point out the cause for the incident.

Don't get me wrong. I don't think that any deity reached down and "smote" Heather. My guess is that she had been feeling guilty about whoring out to the panicdemic crowd, and it finally caught up with her.

Karma can be a bitch. All people need to quit hating and hurting.

Or not . . .

The Devil always gets his dues.....That is karma.

In your case that would be bottom feeding.

Why? Doesn't she have any cool stuff?

Do you have any cool stuff? How many jabs have you had?

Can I claim dibs on your stuff too? You won't need any of it where you're going.

Don't wish nothing bad on her. It was her choice to get all the shots, if she is one of the ones demanding everyone get the vaccine. She needs to quit that.

Or not . . .

That's what I call karma -- a satanist mocking Jesus and then falling flat on her face on the floor and ending up hospitalized.

1644195908283.png

Christians don't believe in "karma", but Almighty God has an almighty sense of humor. He loves to stage blizzards during global warming meetings, to demonstrate His sovereignty over the climate. And scheduling this broad to collapse during her routine certainly seem to fit in with His all-tremendous personality.
Yea, we know who your God is, he lost the last election.

Forum List

Back