Zone1 Let’s talk about zone 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not defined by white mans terms
You tell em!!! Yes, why be defined by the race you hate?

To avoid being an utter hypocrite, however, you should also reject all the comforts you enjoy due to the same white devil.

Would it help you in your search for identity if I called and had the power company turn off your electricity? I wouldn't want your purity polluted by those white devil things.

Last edited:
With all due respect, you’ve got to give up your effort to get people to stop saying “liberal.” You want it to refer to the time 30 and 40 years ago, when liberals were normal and with good values. The left has hijacked the entire party, and the word “liberal” now refers to people who want to push all the anti-white racism, elect antisemitic Muslims to Congress, incentivize illegals to swarm in, and push forward spending bills during a period of a 40-year high inflation.

To paraphrase a car commercial, “this is not your father’s liberal.”
Lisa, I do not call a man a woman just because he wants to swim against them and I do not call the worst unevolved authoritarians the gene pool vomits forth "liberal" for the same reason.

To avoid being an utter hypocrite, however, you should also reject all the comforts you enjoy due to the same white devil.

Would it help you in your search for identity if I called and had the power company turn off your electricity? I wouldn't want your purity polluted by those white devil things.
….and while you’re at it, dismantle his air-conditioning and confiscate his car, phone, refrigerator, washer, and computer, and make sure he is denied antibiotics and other life-saving treatment, should he need it.

Actually, I shouldn’t. White people have been telling us to assimilate to white culture. I’ve done that. Nice try.

Actually, I shouldn’t. White people have been telling us to assimilate to white culture. I’ve done that. Nice try.
I find it sad how so many people refuse to evolve past the level of skin color.

Nobody needs to shackle those who shackle themselves by remaining primitive.

I find it sad how so many people refuse to evolve past the level of skin color.

Nobody needs to shackle those who shackle themselves by remaining primitive.
According to your Declaration of Independence we are “ Merciless Indian Savages.” Start by cleaning your own house.
3EACDC4D-AD1A-436E-969B-A8E433468D69.jpeg

According to your Declaration of Independence we are “ Merciless Indian Savages.” Start by cleaning your own house.
View attachment 676009
That was 250 years ago. Time to stop living in the past and be appreciative of the opportunities now available in this country to anyone with the drive, discipline, and intelligence to make it happen.

That was 250 years ago. Time to stop living in the past and be appreciative of the opportunities now available in this country to anyone with the drive, discipline, and intelligence to make it happen.
How many times have you read about ‘the founding fathers’ or the constitution on this message board? No difference.

You aren't that old to be considered part of any "we" involved.

You are only responsible for your own individual attitudes and actions in the here and now just as I.
Nope. We are connected to our ancestors. When you speak about them, you’re speaking about me.

That’s your culture, not mine.

Have you ever considered just growing up , instead?

You attach the negative qualities of individuals to an entire race while systematically negating and ignoring the good. Meanwhile you ignore anything negative in your own while exhibiting all the traits you hate in the other to the absolute hilt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back