Let's Talk about Tyranny from the FBI

You didn't know? SCOTUS did NOT abolish one single right of American women. They merely put the abortion right in charge of the individual state the woman lives in, and not the Feds. Having babies should never have been determined as a federal slapdown. It should have always been accorded to the State Law, and that's why Ruth Bader thought it was a wrongfully-interpreted power law.

Uh, you shouldn't die from an ectopic pregnancy because you live in a state full of inbred, bible thumping morons who think that spooge should have civil rights.

The FBI has always been criminal and out of control since J. Edgar Hoover.

Randy Weaver used to be sheriff and was a respected community member.
He did NOTHING remotely illegal.
He did NOT sell sawed off shotguns.
An ATF agent bought in 2 shotgun barrels and asked Randy to cut then off a quarter inch shorter than the federal 18" limit. That is NOT illegal since many people put a choke on the end of a shotgun barrel, and that would have made a finished shotgun with those barrels, to be perfectly legal.
It was the FBI who shot first for no reason, killing Randy's wife.

Randy Weaver was a Neo-Nazi who was stockpiling weapons. Randy shot a federal marshall before the incident where his wife was shot.

The only mistake they made at Ruby Ridge was not double-tapping the Nazis.

David Koresh was NOT stockpiling illegal weapons. He had a class III license, which allowed him to possess and sell full auto rifles, and he was trying to succeed at converting semi auto ARs into full auto. That is perfectly legal. There was no legal basis for the raid on the Waco compound.
And again it was the BATF who shot first for no reason, wounding David Koresh.
The press was illegally kept away, but there are plenty of images of the Waco compound being hit with flamethrowers from the FBI tanks used to utterly destroy the entire compound.
The FBI claimed it was a propane tank that blew up and went through the cement floor and killed all those in the bomb shelter, but that makes no sense. An exploding propane tank would go up, not down.
And the hole in the thick concrete was much more likely created by a shaped charge.

And now you are going full crazy town, defending pedophile cultists.

The FBI has always been criminal and out of control since J. Edgar Hoover.

Randy Weaver used to be sheriff and was a respected community member.
He did NOTHING remotely illegal.
He did NOT sell sawed off shotguns.
An ATF agent bought in 2 shotgun barrels and asked Randy to cut then off a quarter inch shorter than the federal 18" limit. That is NOT illegal since many people put a choke on the end of a shotgun barrel, and that would have made a finished shotgun with those barrels, to be perfectly legal.
It was the FBI who shot first for no reason, killing Randy's wife.

David Koresh was NOT stockpiling illegal weapons. He had a class III license, which allowed him to possess and sell full auto rifles, and he was trying to succeed at converting semi auto ARs into full auto. That is perfectly legal. There was no legal basis for the raid on the Waco compound.
And again it was the BATF who shot first for no reason, wounding David Koresh.
The press was illegally kept away, but there are plenty of images of the Waco compound being hit with flamethrowers from the FBI tanks used to utterly destroy the entire compound.
The FBI claimed it was a propane tank that blew up and went through the cement floor and killed all those in the bomb shelter, but that makes no sense. An exploding propane tank would go up, not down.
And the hole in the thick concrete was much more likely created by a shaped charge.
Your allegations seem likely now, since we confront false narratives every day on tv lately, My tv has been out for a week or so, and I'm getting used to it. :)

Oh, let's get real.

Trump is in trouble because he felt the rules that applied to his 44 predecessors didn't apply to him. You can go on all day about how UNFAIR it is that the FBI keeps going after him when he breaks the law, but at the end of the day, Trump keeps breaking the law.

I'm less worried about the FBI and more worried about presidents who think they are above the law.
I'm still struggling to understand what Trump was trying to achieve by having and fighting to have these docs.

Blackmail?

Was he planning on selling them to the highest bidder?

Oh, let's get real.

Trump is in trouble because he felt the rules that applied to his 44 predecessors didn't apply to him. You can go on all day about how UNFAIR it is that the FBI keeps going after him when he breaks the law, but at the end of the day, Trump keeps breaking the law.

I'm less worried about the FBI and more worried about presidents who think they are above the law.

No, the fbi went along with the fake dossier, fake russian collusion, all predicated on lies and that was proven. The fbi is against the people of this country and they need to be disbanded.

Having babies should never have been determined as a federal slapdown. It should have always been accorded to the State Law, and that's why Ruth Bader thought it was a wrongfully-interpreted power law. The power is now in the individual state where the woman seeking abortion lives.

But states are implementing their personal religious preference, ignoring science, and violating individual rights.
That is a violation of the 14th amendment, so then it is up to the feds to defend individual religious freedom of abortion.

I listened to the whole thing. He doesn’t actually say what was wrong with the FBI executing a search warrant at Trump’s residence but he is quite upset about it.

Why?

Reasons.

Your allegations seem likely now, since we confront false narratives every day on tv lately, My tv has been out for a week or so, and I'm getting used to it. :)

I grew up without a television in kentucky. Had one for a few years in college but never did watch it and threw it in the garbage about 20 years ago.

No, the fbi went along with the fake dossier, fake russian collusion, all predicated on lies and that was proven. The fbi is against the people of this country and they need to be disbanded.

The FBI had every reason to investigate Russian interference in our elections... the argument Trump made was that he was a useful idiot for the Russians rather than a willing conspirator... like that makes it better somehow.

Were there children chained up or being malnourished?
Was somebody in physical danger?
This bullshit invasion of our former presidents home was a stage show to lower his chances of a re-election.
The Judge and the FBI need to both be held accountable.

Dan Bongino isn’t honest. He’s discovered that his fame and income now depend on him hyping outrage on the right in order to garner attention. It’s a crowded playing field so he has to constantly amp up the outrage whether it is connected to reality or not.

It’s how the right wing media operates.

That is true, but not relevant.
All that matters is if the FBI in this case was legal or not.
And I know the FBI was the criminal in this case, because ex-presidents always retain top secret documents.
If they did not, then they would have to be destroyed, and that would be worse.

Does not matter if he is an inherent liar or not, if what he is saying now is rational and true, and it seems to be.

If someone isn't a straight dealer, he's not a credible source of information. That was my point - show me something credible and I might believe it.

The FBI had every reason to investigate Russian interference in our elections... the argument Trump made was that he was a useful idiot for the Russians rather than a willing conspirator... like that makes it better somehow.

No they didn't. It was based on a lie and the fbi knew it but they cuddled up to the Rs who went along with their scam. The dems were dancing with glee.

Were there children chained up or being malnourished?
Was somebody in physical danger?
This bullshit invasion of our former presidents home was a stage show to lower his chances of a re-election.
The Judge and the FBI need to both be held accountable.

Hey, maybe Repubs can repeal the Espionage Act so that keeping classified documents is no longer a crime.

Until then, maybe Repubs can stop breaking laws?

Wrong.
While it is good for the FBI to investigate, what was found was that the Russians did not care who won the election, so did not influence anything.
There was no collusion at all.
That was proven.

Hey, maybe Repubs can repeal the Espionage Act so that keeping classified documents is no longer a crime.

Until then, maybe Repubs can stop breaking laws?

The Espionage Act does NOT make it criminal for presidents or ex-presidents to possess top secret documents.

Uh, you shouldn't die from an ectopic pregnancy because you live in a state full of inbred, bible thumping morons who think that spooge should have civil rights.
Mr. Joe, I don't thump on my Bible, I read it or listen to the full Bible taped by speakers like James Earl Jones, and Alexander Scourby. Just about every night I listen until I fall asleep. It's a great book of how to deal with life situations, and you never break the law if you are obedient to the Lord. Each state has the right to govern abortions.

What’s most ironic is how D pols and voters have responded to the FBI’s corruption and incompetence on so many recent actions they’ve taken. They completely support the FBI. The R pols and voters who normally supported the FBI, are now opposed to it.
I'm quite sure the true patriots within the FBI who dedicate their lives to service of this great country would love to get rid of the partisan corruption that mocks and breaks the very laws the FBI is supposed to enforce.

As for the Dept of 'Justice' they need a new name, because clearly the 'Justice' part has become laughable.

I did not say the 1994 federal crime bill started all of the Wars on Drugs, but that it started the federal one, which is totally illegal.
States can mistakenly enact drug laws if they want, but the federal government legally can not.
It would have to have been authorized in the US Constitution, and it is not.

See Article 1, Section 8.

You can have repeat offender laws, but NOT an arbitrary "3 strikes" law.
Legally judges are required to have complete discretion, and the 3 strikes laws strictly prohibit judicial discretion.
That is a total violation of the Bill of Rights.

It is not.

I don't like the war on drugs or mandatory minimum sentencing either, but there's nothing in the Constitution that precludes either.

Forum List

Back