Let's Talk About Incels & The Black Pill Movement

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Jake Davison, a 23-year-old apprentice crane operator, described himself on his YouTube channel as an ‘incel’ and made references to the ‘blackpill’ philosophy to which the radical fringe group subscribes. On Thursday night, witnesses claimed a gunman had “gone berserk” in Plymouth before opening fire. The suspect was named locally as Mr Davison. Five people including a young girl "under ten years old" were killed during the shooting spree in the Keyham area of the city. There were reports the victims included the shooter’s parents and police said the gunman was found dead at the scene from a gunshot wound. Jake Davison was obsessed with the fact that he didn't have a girlfriend and subscribed to the so-called 'blackpill' movement."

Another mass shooting attributed to the so-called incel movement....by a person who claims to have taken the "black pill" -- but what is the black pill movement? Basically all of this originated with the movie called the Matrix; which introduced the now famous blue pill vs red pill scenario....claiming to be red-pilled is popular with conservatives because it signals that a person is aware that women and liberals are oppressing men, especially white men..this is all made even more funny by the fact the Matrix was created by 2 transgendered brothers....Funny that conservatives lack so much creativity; they gotta borrow from a couple of trannys

The black pill philosophy takes that a step further....black pilled people (commonly incels) blame society for their failures with women and since the whole system is broken...destroy it....which often times means you have to resort to doing things like mass shooting sprees to get the message across....if women are controlling anything to the extent these morons believe they do -- the fact that women made you murder innocent people and then kill yourself is quite the self own....

How can you tell someone may be an incel?? Well, they may be the ones offended by this whole conversation....

"Jake Davison, a 23-year-old apprentice crane operator, described himself on his YouTube channel as an ‘incel’ and made references to the ‘blackpill’ philosophy to which the radical fringe group subscribes. On Thursday night, witnesses claimed a gunman had “gone berserk” in Plymouth before opening fire. The suspect was named locally as Mr Davison. Five people including a young girl "under ten years old" were killed during the shooting spree in the Keyham area of the city. There were reports the victims included the shooter’s parents and police said the gunman was found dead at the scene from a gunshot wound. Jake Davison was obsessed with the fact that he didn't have a girlfriend and subscribed to the so-called 'blackpill' movement."

Another mass shooting attributed to the so-called incel movement....by a person who claims to have taken the "black pill" -- but what is the black pill movement? Basically all of this originated with the movie called the Matrix; which introduced the now famous blue pill vs red pill scenario....claiming to be red-pilled is popular with conservatives because it signals that a person is aware that women and liberals are oppressing men, especially white men..this is all made even more funny by the fact the Matrix was created by 2 transgendered brothers....Funny that conservatives lack so much creativity; they gotta borrow from a couple of trannys

The black pill philosophy takes that a step further....black pilled people (commonly incels) blame society for their failures with women and since the whole system is broken...destroy it....which often times means you have to resort to doing things like mass shooting sprees to get the message across....if women are controlling anything to the extent these morons believe they do -- the fact that women made you murder innocent people and then kill yourself is quite the self own....

How can you tell someone may be an incel?? Well, they may be the ones offended by this whole conversation....
Bit of a shocker for us over here. But then we find out he is an American, from Phoenix, and a Trumper as well.
Im not saying that all Americans are homicidal lunatics but we need to take a closer look at who we let in to the UK.

Holy shit, if guys like that would just take care of themselves and not be weird, maybe they could get a girlfriend. I used to be depressed about the fact that I never had a girlfriend, but instead of blaming others, I took it upon my self to get a haircut, work out some, and act with more confidence. Now I have had my girlfriend for four months now.

People are their own problem when it comes to situations like these. They don't want to change themselves, but instead want to blame society for looking at them the way they sometimes have to be looked at - weirdos.

1628852551400.png

A shave would be a good start.

Holy shit, if guys like that would just take care of themselves and not be weird, maybe they could get a girlfriend. I used to be depressed about the fact that I never had a girlfriend, but instead of blaming others, I took it upon my self to get a haircut, work out some, and act with more confidence. Now I have had my girlfriend for four months now.

People are their own problem when it comes to situations like these. They don't want to change themselves, but instead want to blame society for looking at them the way they sometimes have to be looked at - weirdos.
Having a girlfriend is very overrated......I would have told the guy to should just focus on making money....the women will come eventually...

Dunno. That huge thumb ear with no match on the other side somehow disturbs me more. The huge head compared to the body as well..

Sounds like an OP some mentally ill faggot would post, virtue signaling to other faggots.

No surprise it's in an inappropriate forum, either, given the poster and its racist dumbassery.

Having a girlfriend is very overrated......I would have told the guy to should just focus on making money....the women will come eventually...

Unfortunately when they are in that mindset, common sense flies out the window.

I wager we've got a few of that crew here on this forum.

There is no greater expert at being an incel than you, Buff Knobpolisher.

No woman will touch you, so you buff knobs...
If that makes you feel better to believe......

However, thanks for reminding me of why I made this the last sentence of my OP...

Sounds like an OP some mentally ill faggot would post, virtue signaling to other faggots.

No surprise it's in an inappropriate forum, either, given the poster and its racist dumbassery.
"How can you tell someone may be an incel?? Well, they may be the ones offended by this whole conversation...."

"How can you tell someone may be an incel?? Well, they may be the ones offended by this whole conversation...."

How can you tell someone is a sicko racist degenerate? They make posts like yours. You got Tammy Fae on your side here, so it's not like your trash doesn't have a market, though.

Forum List

Back