Let's Sue China Now to cut their Emissions! Royal Dutch Shell ordered to cut their emissions

Yes! A Dutch Court just ruled that Royal Dutch Shell must lower their carbon emissions. Now we can get the worlds bigger CO2 emitter, China, to comply as well!

Sweet!!

In A Landmark Case, A Dutch Court Orders Shell To Cut Its Carbon Emissions Faster

Crick mamooth otto105

Let's make it happen! Save the planet!
Save the planet from what?
Conservatives
You support suing China, right?
For what?

For their world leading CO2 emissions! OMG You're a denier! You're with the oil companies
I don't support China being allowed to pollute the amount they do.

Still looking for a scientific organization that supports your view on AGW? Must be one out there....

Sorry are you now denying your "science" that the additional wisp of CO2 is killing the planet?
No. I'm saying you're just following the current alarmist trend on co2 as opposed to understanding co2 and the planet.

You need to listen to the full science spectrum as opposed to listening to "bad news sells".

If you understand co2, you will know what low levels are bad for the earth, what the highest levels have been in the earth's history over the hundreds of millions and billion of years, and what current levels mean.

You will then then understand that a double increase in ppm does not mean a double in temperature. But I feel you are are ignorant of the subject, I don't mean that in a bad way, but your posts show an alarming lack of knowledge.

CO2 is killing the planet, China must be made to cut their emissions today. Where is the rest of the AGW Cult on this

Well, the US probably has worse emission than the China per capita.
Nope. China accounts for 28% of the worlds CO2 emissions. The US is around 15% and we cut more every year. China just keeps piling it up.

China has 1.4 billion people. The US has 330 million.

Which means if the US were the size of China it's emissions would be somewhere around 60%.
Wow

Make China Great Again!

So your CCP Masters can build MOAR coal burning plants?

What a sham!

You keep forgetting to flesh out your ideas, Francis. Let me give you a little nudge:

What can be done to stop them? Come on, man. It's your thread.

Love it! Make China Great Again!!!

Death to the USA!!

Thank you for your fake "science"

Is Chinese CO2 different?
I asked you a question. Bite down on the belt for 5 minutes, let it pass. Come back and answer.

Yes! A Dutch Court just ruled that Royal Dutch Shell must lower their carbon emissions. Now we can get the worlds bigger CO2 emitter, China, to comply as well!

Sweet!!

In A Landmark Case, A Dutch Court Orders Shell To Cut Its Carbon Emissions Faster

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

For their world leading CO2 emissions! OMG You're a denier! You're with the oil companies

Still looking for a scientific organization that supports your view on AGW? Must be one out there....

Sorry are you now denying your "science" that the additional wisp of CO2 is killing the planet?
No. I'm saying you're just following the current alarmist trend on co2 as opposed to understanding co2 and the planet.

You need to listen to the full science spectrum as opposed to listening to "bad news sells".

If you understand co2, you will know what low levels are bad for the earth, what the highest levels have been in the earth's history over the hundreds of millions and billion of years, and what current levels mean.

You will then then understand that a double increase in ppm does not mean a double in temperature. But I feel you are are ignorant of the subject, I don't mean that in a bad way, but your posts show an alarming lack of knowledge.

CO2 is killing the planet, China must be made to cut their emissions today. Where is the rest of the AGW Cult on this
CO2 is not killing the planet.

tell it to the AGW Cult

You keep forgetting to flesh out your ideas, Francis. Let me give you a little nudge:

Death to the USA!!

I asked you a question. Bite down on the belt for 5 minutes, let it pass. Come back and answer.

What can be done to stop your Masters who own the Bidens? Why, gee, golly, I don't know, maybe Biden should step aside and let President Trump handle it

Death to the USA!!

What can be done to stop your Masters who own the Bidens? Why, gee, golly, I don't know, maybe Biden should step aside and let President Trump handle it
Handle it how? You're having a really hard time with this question.

Death to the USA!!

There is no president Trump, put down the poppers and Vaseline.

Death to the USA!!

CO2: it's supposedly causing the Sixth Mass Extinction, but, China can still keep being the world largest emitter, because China, you know, what can be done?

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

So now you are a corporate whore and want conformity with what the Dutch do?

Are you chaining yourself to the Chinese Embassy? You can at least get paid faster that way, closer to the pay master

CO2: it's supposedly causing the Sixth Mass Extinction, but, China can still keep being the world largest emitter, because China, you know, what can be done?
Uh, that's what i asked you. The rest of the world is going to bear the burden one way or the other.

So...what can be done? Such a prime opportunity to show us why you revere your heroes and hate Biden. You're really whiffing!

Uh, that's what i asked you. The rest of the world is going to bear the burden one way or the other.

So...what can be done? Such a prime opportunity to show us why you revere your heroes and hate Biden. You're really whiffing!

Hilarious!! CO2 is going to wipe out all human life in 10 years, but we need to give the CCP a pass, cuz, science!

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

I know what I'm doing.

The AGW Cult tells us the CO2 will wipe out all humans in 10 years, but CCP gets a free pass. I'm trying to understand their "science"

Hilarious!! CO2 is going to wipe out all human life in 10 years, but we need to give the CCP a pass, cuz, science!
What does "not giving them a pass" mean?

I admire your DoubleThink: CO2 will cause the end of human life within 10 years, China is, far and away the leading contributor to CO2, about double the USA, but we cannot ask China to cut their emissions because, well we just can't

but we cannot ask China to cut their emissions because, well we just can't
Of course we can. They have been officially asked. That's your solution? Huh.
Did you ask really nicely? Pretty please? Cuz yannow we have an Extinction Tipping Point.

My solution is to laugh at the AGW Cult.

Note that the biggest Chicken Littles Old Rocks, Crick and mamooth are too busy reading Mao's Little Red Book to respond

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Nope. China accounts for 28% of the worlds CO2 emissions. The US is around 15% and we cut more every year. China just keeps piling it up.

China has 1.4 billion people. The US has 330 million.

Which means if the US were the size of China it's emissions would be somewhere around 60%.
Wow

Make China Great Again!

What a sham!

What an absolutely pathetic response from you.

So, I point out a FACT and your response is to go totally emotional and ignore the truth 100%.

Nice job.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

China is building old tech coal in poor trading partners countries while pushing hard EV tech at home.
China is building more coal fired plants in their own country than every country combined you naive moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back