Let's Sue China Now to cut their Emissions! Royal Dutch Shell ordered to cut their emissions

Yes! A Dutch Court just ruled that Royal Dutch Shell must lower their carbon emissions. Now we can get the worlds bigger CO2 emitter, China, to comply as well!

Sweet!!

In A Landmark Case, A Dutch Court Orders Shell To Cut Its Carbon Emissions Faster

Crick mamooth otto105

Let's make it happen! Save the planet!
Save the planet from what?
Global Climate Warming Change!!

We're in the middle of a Mass Extinction!!

Guam is at a tipping point, sure to tip over!!

How dare you!
Are you aware of the Earth's history on cCO2 levels? I don't think you do.

Yes! A Dutch Court just ruled that Royal Dutch Shell must lower their carbon emissions. Now we can get the worlds bigger CO2 emitter, China, to comply as well!

Sweet!!

In A Landmark Case, A Dutch Court Orders Shell To Cut Its Carbon Emissions Faster

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
You support suing China, right?
For what?

For their world leading CO2 emissions! OMG You're a denier! You're with the oil companies
I don't support China being allowed to pollute the amount they do.

Still looking for a scientific organization that supports your view on AGW? Must be one out there....

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

How dare you!

You mean the 450,000 year side by side data set of CO2 and temperature showing CO2 LAGGING, not forcing, temperature?

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

For their world leading CO2 emissions! OMG You're a denier! You're with the oil companies

Still looking for a scientific organization that supports your view on AGW? Must be one out there....

Sorry are you now denying your "science" that the additional wisp of CO2 is killing the planet?

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

They pollute less per capita than Americans and the British.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

How dare you!

You mean the 450,000 year side by side data set of CO2 and temperature showing CO2 LAGGING, not forcing, temperature?
No

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Sorry are you now denying your "science" that the additional wisp of CO2 is killing the planet?
No. I'm saying you're just following the current alarmist trend on co2 as opposed to understanding co2 and the planet.

You need to listen to the full science spectrum as opposed to listening to "bad news sells".

If you understand co2, you will know what low levels are bad for the earth, what the highest levels have been in the earth's history over the hundreds of millions and billion of years, and what current levels mean.

You will then then understand that a double increase in ppm does not mean a double in temperature. But I feel you are are ignorant of the subject, I don't mean that in a bad way, but your posts show an alarming lack of knowledge.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

No. I'm saying you're just following the current alarmist trend on co2 as opposed to understanding co2 and the planet.

You need to listen to the full science spectrum as opposed to listening to "bad news sells".

If you understand co2, you will know what low levels are bad for the earth, what the highest levels have been in the earth's history over the hundreds of millions and billion of years, and what current levels mean.

You will then then understand that a double increase in ppm does not mean a double in temperature. But I feel you are are ignorant of the subject, I don't mean that in a bad way, but your posts show an alarming lack of knowledge.

CO2 is killing the planet, China must be made to cut their emissions today. Where is the rest of the AGW Cult on this

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

CO2 is killing the planet, China must be made to cut their emissions today. Where is the rest of the AGW Cult on this
CO2 is not killing the planet.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Well, the US probably has worse emission than the China per capita.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

We don't have to do that. China is already trying to control its emissions. Per capita, it's not a huge amount, relatively. But like any country, they have to balance this against economic growth.
China is building more coal fired plants than the rest of the world combined.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Nope. China accounts for 28% of the worlds CO2 emissions. The US is around 15% and we cut more every year. China just keeps piling it up.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

Nope. China accounts for 28% of the worlds CO2 emissions. The US is around 15% and we cut more every year. China just keeps piling it up.
China is building old tech coal in poor trading partners countries while pushing hard EV tech at home.

Sweet!!

Crick mamooth otto105

Conservatives
For what?

China has 1.4 billion people. The US has 330 million.

Which means if the US were the size of China it's emissions would be somewhere around 60%.

Forum List

Back