Lets see the blue cities plan to make those prison rates go down.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What a wonderful job. Assault (notice it's a black cop) on the police officer and a repeat violent crime offender, let out of jail. Very little time spent (over night) out free with no fines or anything.

So, the lefts plan is, allow crime. Then the prison rates go down and their media monkeys will brag about the wonderful numbers.

Why do we care?....They are blue cities....They are only good for object lessons.

To be honest I'm so sick of hearing about them (NYC in particular) I could puke coat-hangers but they are so retarded it's like watching a train wreck, you just can't turn away. ;)

Fair enough. But as for me I lived in the New York area many years with my wife and kids and loved it. I raised my kids in Fairfield County. It really saddens me what a hell hole it has been turned into. I always felt safe in Manhattan all the years I worked on Wall Street and on Park Avenue in Midtown. Now I'm afraid to go back.

I am going to SF in August for my daughter's wedding. I know it so well, I wouldn't go there either if it weren't for my daughter

Usually, the police just don't pick up POC's for a crime at all.

Its easier that way, and they avoid the kind of hassle that the Baltimore cops that picked up Freddie Gay endured.

The problem is not the cities, the problem is the giveaway to the rich screw everyone else GOP national policy of the last 40 years, brainwashed functional morons. We need a living wage health care and cheap college and training like every other modern country to end the hopelessness and the worst inequality and upward mobility in our history and anywhere by far. Great job, GOP!

The crime rate is much lower than it was in the 80s and 90s. Try real news instead of the brainwash dupes.

Fair enough. But as for me I lived in the New York area many years with my wife and kids and loved it. I raised my kids in Fairfield County. It really saddens me what a hell hole it has been turned into. I always felt safe in Manhattan all the years I worked on Wall Street and on Park Avenue in Midtown. Now I'm afraid to go back.

I am going to SF in August for my daughter's wedding. I know it so well, I wouldn't go there either if it weren't for my daughter
I used to love Seattle. Each of its neighborhoods were safe and unique. It was a beautiful place. Now I could give a shit if it burned entirely to ashes.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I went to Seattle several times in the 70s and 80s and it was fantastic
Spent my whole adult life there, worked in my profession there, lived in many great neighborhoods and loved everything about it and I grieve deeply for the loss of the beauty of Seattle.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back