DEMOCRATS' 'Transition From Fossil Fuels To Green Energy' / Buy An EV To Save the Planet' SCAM

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"In reality, one of Tesla’s Supercharger stations was reported to get 13 percent of their energy from natural gas and 27 percent from coal. Power plants burn coal to generate electricity to power electric cars and emit a higher fossil fuel footprint than the left would care to admit."

Also, ask yourself why Democrats want to increase US dependency on China...I mean besides the fact that China bought them.

“Chinese companies, particularly CATL, have secured vast supplies of the raw materials that go inside the batteries,” The New York Times reported in December. “That dominance has stirred fears in Washington that Detroit could someday be rendered obsolete, and that Beijing could control American driving in the 21st century the way that oil-producing nations sometimes could in the 20th.”

By increasing our use of electric cars, the United States will require more lithium batteries and will further rely on China to sustain our supply. While the current energy crisis could be an opportunity for America to increase our energy independence, the current administration refuses to take advantage.

Rember back at the height of the COVID pandemic when China tpld the US to go fuck itself and threatened to withhold the massive quantity of drugs Americans rely on to LIVE every day, the drugs the US is almost completely reliant / dependent on China to get?

What exactly have these Democrats done to end that hyper-critical dependence on an enemy that threatened to withhold those drugs and let millions of Americans die?

I was planning on buying an EV to save the planet but Bidens high gasoline and food prices have wiped me out.:aargh:

Forum List

Back