lets see how the gun control dems handle this

it should be taught in the schools

Wherever

You should prove you are trained before you can buy a gun

Would a CHL and 20+ years active military qualify?
Works for me

Now how bout we require it for that strange kid who lives down the street and talks to himself all the time?

How bout we go back to teaching "gun" safety in schools instead of banning the word?

If some redneck school district wants to teach gun safety, I have no problem with it

Regardless of where it is taught, it should be required before getting a hunting license or purchasing a firearm

no not redneck for whatever that means loser

ALL schools if you want to attach something like that to a constitutional right

then it needs to be taught to all children

Name one law that will stop mass shootings?

That's your problem. You act like making it harder for one person to kill so many in such a short time is not worth while. You're an idiot.
There are millions upon millions of ARs in this country... And a handful of them are used in crimes percentage wise - like a tiny percentage of a percentage of a percentage...
The thinking of gun control as a necessarily need is delusional at best. There are much bigger fish to fry
2016 Real Time Death Statistics in America

It's not about doing away with guns dumbass. It's about trying to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, and reducing the number of shots that can be fired before stopping to reload. Of course, like I said before, you think laws are useless, so you are just fine with how many people can be killed in a very short time.
Reloading takes milliseconds with just a little practice you stupid dolt.
Anything the anti-gun nutters come up with is going to be frivolous at best…

the shooter who killed one student and injured several others at Seattle Pacific University was pepper sprayed and held down when he stopped to reload his gun. In the Tuscon, Ariz. shooting, Jared Loughner killed six and injured 13 others using a handgun with a 31-round clip. But he was ultimately stopped when he went to change magazines. And during the Sandy Hook Massacre, several kids reportedly escaped while shooter Adam Lanza was reloading his gun.

so loughner had a 31 round clip did he

I don't know why they were surprised by the turn out, them dems loves thay free stuff.

It is proof that those who don't support gun rights have never been in a situation where they wish they had one.

You realize that wanting reasonable restrictions isn't the same as wanting to do away with all guns don't you?
We already have reasonable restrictions

Correct, just not enough.

We have enough we just don't enforce them properly

One more gun law added to the 20,000 or so already one the books will not be the panacea you think it will

Thugs are normally prohibited from legal gun purchases, or are you labeling innocent people as thugs?

No Thugs are thugs. An individual has no obligation to find out or even care if the person they are selling to is a thug. Without that obligation, lots of innocent people will sell guns to more thugs. As you know, they don't care about the law, but I suggest those innocent people would follow the law forcing the thug to find another source.

How many, give me a number with a link.

How the hell should I know? If an under aged kid wants alcohol bad enough, he will get some, but we still check his ID before he can buy. If he had a source that could legally sell him alcohol without any obligation to check his Id, a lot more kids would be getting drunk. Any individual legally selling guns without a background check makes it a lot easier for someone who shouldn't have a gun to get one.

Oh OK, you want to pass a law with no idea how it could be enforced, and that makes sense to you?

How and why would it be enforced any differently than any other law?
There are so many laws on the books now it's impossible to enforce them all

I don't know why they were surprised by the turn out, them dems loves thay free stuff.

It is proof that those who don't support gun rights have never been in a situation where they wish they had one.

You realize that wanting reasonable restrictions isn't the same as wanting to do away with all guns don't you?
We already have reasonable restrictions

Correct, just not enough.

We have enough we just don't enforce them properly

One more gun law added to the 20,000 or so already one the books will not be the panacea you think it will

Nobody expects it will be a panacea.

That's your problem. You act like making it harder for one person to kill so many in such a short time is not worth while. You're an idiot.
There are millions upon millions of ARs in this country... And a handful of them are used in crimes percentage wise - like a tiny percentage of a percentage of a percentage...
The thinking of gun control as a necessarily need is delusional at best. There are much bigger fish to fry

It's not about doing away with guns dumbass. It's about trying to keep them out of the hands of people who shouldn't have them, and reducing the number of shots that can be fired before stopping to reload. Of course, like I said before, you think laws are useless, so you are just fine with how many people can be killed in a very short time.

the shooter who killed one student and injured several others at Seattle Pacific University was pepper sprayed and held down when he stopped to reload his gun. In the Tuscon, Ariz. shooting, Jared Loughner killed six and injured 13 others using a handgun with a 31-round clip. But he was ultimately stopped when he went to change magazines. And during the Sandy Hook Massacre, several kids reportedly escaped while shooter Adam Lanza was reloading his gun.

I wish more straights would take gun training courses

it should be taught in the schools

Wherever

it should be taught in the public schools

each and every child that attends a public school should

receive firearms training
Or else we could only teach those who are interested in owning guns

Wherever

Would a CHL and 20+ years active military qualify?
Works for me

Now how bout we require it for that strange kid who lives down the street and talks to himself all the time?

How bout we go back to teaching "gun" safety in schools instead of banning the word?

If some redneck school district wants to teach gun safety, I have no problem with it

Regardless of where it is taught, it should be required before getting a hunting license or purchasing a firearm

no not redneck for whatever that means loser

ALL schools if you want to attach something like that to a constitutional right

then it needs to be taught to all children

Two thirds of American families have no interest in owning guns

But if rednecks want their schools to offer training, I have no problem

Big deal. He's really fast. I know a guy who can grab a quarter out of your palm. Doesn't mean everybody can do that. It still doesn't explain how the previously mentioned shooters were disabled while they changed magazines.

Big deal. He's really fast. I know a guy who can grab a quarter out of your palm. Doesn't mean everybody can do that. It still doesn't explain how the previously mentioned shooters were disabled while they changed magazines.

He very average, dumbass

We have plenty of reasonable restrictions now.
And there are plenty of people that do in fact want to disarm the people.claiming otherwise is willfull ignorance.

imageedit_5499_36493961691.jpg

We have reasonable restrictions.

Specifically, what proposed law, by Democrats or Republicans, would have prevented San Bernardino, Boston or Orlando?

We have reasonable restriction as a nation, some states have gone batshit crazy though. Funny how they're all blue states.

Universal background checks and magazine limits. Don't bother with your silly excuses why you don't want them. I've already heard that crap a hundred times. It doesn't hold up.

Where would either of those proposals reduced the fatalities in Boston, San Bernardino or Orlando?

He very average, dumbass

We both know that's not true.

What you ignore is people have very legitimate uses for those weapons with high capacity magazines. I don't have one right now, but I'm seriously considering buying one next week with a night vision scope. Wild hogs are devastating my property. Imagine trying run a lawn mower though a plowed field, that's what you get with hogs.

You don't need that many shots before reloading for hogs.My 870 has a three round plug, and I do just fine.

Judge%20Napalitano_zpsmnlx1k3t.jpg

Your opinion of what I NEED is irrelevant, immaterial and unimportant.

He very average, dumbass

We both know that's not true.

No, very average

We have plenty of reasonable restrictions now.
And there are plenty of people that do in fact want to disarm the people.claiming otherwise is willfull ignorance.

I never said there weren't some fringe people who have dumb ideas on both sides. I only said wanting reasonable restrictions is not the same as wanting to ban all guns. Universal background checks would be perfectly reasonable.

Forum List

Back