Lets Say, Trump Chooses Tim Scott For Vice President. How Would The Far Left React?

Your utter desperation is showing again!

2022-06-12%20Misery%20Index.jpg
Noting your "proof" ends in 22

Why is that?
Oh yeah, those inconvenient truths.

1705924822189.png

• Brilliant
Reactions: IM2
Noting your "proof" ends in 22

Why is that?
Oh yeah, those inconvenient truths.

View attachment 891587

I could have posted this chart in that same post, but this was so much more fun watching you make a fool of yourself...again.

That chart was to prove you lied about when our devastating inflation started.

Here is what has happened since President Biden took office.

2024%2001%2014%20Inflation.jpg

Last edited:
At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?
What would you expect to hear? Trump could choose the second coming of christ. The problem isn't who got second billing, it's Trump.

• Fact
I could have posted this chart in that same post, but this was so much more fun watching you make a fool of yourself...again.

I didn't say when inflation started.
I pointed out that the inflation was a direct result of Trump inflationary policies.

But thanks to Biden's steady hand inflation is under control.

You lied about current inflation
You lied about my response
You lied, LIAR.

... because of Trump's mishandling of Covid, the whole world has suffered.

Inflation is under control. I will pay less than $2.00 a gallon this week.

• Thanks
At this point, it seems to be down to Kristi and Tim. Not sure who is 3rd in the running for VP. If Trump has it down to Kristi and Tim, would be a tough decision, right? There are voting benefits for either candidate, With Scott, Trump will add to his black vote percentage, Governor Kristi, probably add votes for younger voters. But lets say he chooses Tim Scott. It will be interesting to see the reaction from the Democrats,Liberals,Far Left, and the media. Anyone wanna guess what we will hear from the Left/Anti-Trump activists if it's Tim Scott?

There is a 0% chance Trump will pick Scott.

• Fact
The US is producing more oil today than it has in 50 years.
Demand is down due to more efficient uses
Not supply and demand
Must be some other reason

Oh wait, I notice EXXON's profits and revenues are at all time highs...
Hmm....

Could it be

GREED
Biden's regulations.

Scott is called that now. Because that's what what he has been.
Put Scott in the White House and that's the nicest thing white racist democrats will say about him. All of a sudden, racist slurs will be mainstream and acceptable again, because that's just the way they roll.

Biden's regulations.

So according to you, “Biden’s regulations” have led to record oil production and “all-time high profits” for the oil companies? You are a fool, naive in the extreme. You Trumpsters are like unpaid puppets of Exxon and the Big Oil lobby groups, Their influence penetrate deeply into not just Republican voters’ minds, but also into Congress, the State Department, Military Industrial lobbies, and of course also among many Establishment Democrats.

So according to you, “Biden’s regulations” have led to record oil production and “all-time high profits” for the oil companies? You are a fool, naive in the extreme. You Trumpsters are like unpaid puppets of Exxon and the Big Oil lobby groups, Their influence penetrate deeply into not just Republican voters’ minds, but also into Congress, the State Department, Military Industrial lobbies, and of course also among many Establishment Democrats.
You guys saw this about the oil companies every time prices go up. It's always their fault.

You guys saw this about the oil companies every time prices go up. It's always their fault.
“You guys”? Anybody who has read my many comments about the oil, gas and the LNG industry knows I have never said price increases in these industries is solely or even primarily “their fault” but always explained fully the many geo-political and supply and demand factors that are involved.

Of course attempts to take advantage of shortages, general inflation, their monopoly advantage in certain markets, or their politically powerful position in the U.S. to maximize profits … is also a factor as well.

You are projecting your own stupidity and party-partisan obsessions onto me.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, he would be called a house ******, and not one black leftist would bat an eyelash, and would pile on, honestly they would be the ones to use the term, so white leftist could have shelter from it!

Forum List

Back