Lets revisit....name all the nations on earth that do NOT have slavery and racism in their history

Its such transparent bullshit when lefties cannot name ANY other nation on the planet that does not have slavery and racism as part of their history.

Maybe you lefties should start shitting on every country on the planet instead of only the USA, you phony pieces of shit.
I think it's mostly just that no one gives a fuck about your demands. Why is this list so important to you?
When lefties evade the thread topic, it is because they either can't, or the answer is politically inconvenient.
What is politically inconvenient about recognizing the history or slavery?

I think there's some implied subtext here I'm not getting. It's like you're responding to some argument I've heard no one make.
What is politically inconvenient about recognizing the history or slavery? Have a closer look at what you responded to:

"When lefties evade the thread topic, it is because they either can't, or the answer is politically inconvenient."

You are continuing to evade the thread topic. Not even a mod could keep you on the thread topic. You resist answering the opening post and thread topic like a cat resists being shoved into a toilet.
I'm just not clear what the thread topic is. You ask a question, one with an obvious answer, one that's been answered, and then sit back and act like it's a clever "gotcha" or something. Of course slavery has infected nearly every nation in history. So has murder. And rape, etc... So what?

You seem to think you're making a point. But what is it?
Continued evasion.
LOL - you're the one who's evading. I've answered your question. So, now, what was your fucking point? Nothing? Were you just jerking your wad for the hell of it?
Which nations did you specify? Let me guess, you already listed them and refuse to list them again. Or maybe you listed them "somewhere", but you can't list them again. I don't expect that you will list the nations according to the opening post, but I expect that you will claim that you already did and that you are not evading doing this. There will be SOME reason why you won't list the countries.

Its such transparent bullshit when lefties cannot name ANY other nation on the planet that does not have slavery and racism as part of their history.

Maybe you lefties should start shitting on every country on the planet instead of only the USA, you phony pieces of shit.
I think it's mostly just that no one gives a fuck about your demands. Why is this list so important to you?
When lefties evade the thread topic, it is because they either can't, or the answer is politically inconvenient.

I think there's some implied subtext here I'm not getting. It's like you're responding to some argument I've heard no one make.
What is politically inconvenient about recognizing the history or slavery? Have a closer look at what you responded to:

"When lefties evade the thread topic, it is because they either can't, or the answer is politically inconvenient."

You are continuing to evade the thread topic. Not even a mod could keep you on the thread topic. You resist answering the opening post and thread topic like a cat resists being shoved into a toilet.
I'm just not clear what the thread topic is. You ask a question, one with an obvious answer, one that's been answered, and then sit back and act like it's a clever "gotcha" or something. Of course slavery has infected nearly every nation in history. So has murder. And rape, etc... So what?

Continued evasion.
LOL - you're the one who's evading. I've answered your question. So, now, what was your fucking point? Nothing? Were you just jerking your wad for the hell of it?
Which nations did you specify? Let me guess, you already listed them and refuse to list them again. Or maybe you listed them "somewhere", but you can't list them again. I don't expect that you will list the nations according to the opening post, but I expect that you will claim that you already did and that you are not evading doing this. There will be SOME reason why you won't list the countries.
Ok, Alex Trebek. Since you can't seem to read successfully, I bolded my answer above, which was copy and paste from a previous answer. You must have had your head up your ass and missed it.

Continued evasion.

The only nation I saw by name was a poster who wrote Lichtenstein. :auiqs.jpg:

I think they were being facetious.

The racial division is being used by communists to bring down the institutons of the USA. Fools like the useful idiots in this thread are just pawns...really really fucking stupid pawns.

Continued evasion.
Ok, Alex Trebek. Since you can't seem to read successfully, I bolded my answer above, which was copy and paste from a previous answer. You must have had your head up your ass and missed it.
Like clockwork, there was SOME reason why you would not be listing any countries. Not even one. You claimed that there are indeed some countries that should be listed when you posted your clue hunt that lead to "nearly every country", but of course we did not see a single country listed. Go on now, post something else besides any countries that fit what the opening post asks for. Post your next evasion.

Continued evasion.
Like clockwork, there was SOME reason why you would not be listing any countries. Not even one. You claimed that there are indeed some countries that should be listed when you posted your clue hunt that lead to "nearly every country", but of course we did not see a single country listed. Go on now, post something else besides any countries that fit what the opening post asks for. Post your next evasion.

Yea...but...Trump!

Continued evasion.
Like clockwork, there was SOME reason why you would not be listing any countries. Not even one. You claimed that there are indeed some countries that should be listed when you posted your clue hunt that lead to "nearly every country", but of course we did not see a single country listed.
Let's see your list, jackass. I don't know of any. I've made that clear.

Continued evasion.
Like clockwork, there was SOME reason why you would not be listing any countries. Not even one. You claimed that there are indeed some countries that should be listed when you posted your clue hunt that lead to "nearly every country", but of course we did not see a single country listed.
Was that really so hard? Did you really need to bury your admission between two fluff sentences?

Continued evasion.
Was that really so hard? Did you really need to bury your admission between two fluff sentences?
Listen, I realize you're not very smart, but try to follow along. I've never disagreed with the claim implied by your topic question. There may be nations that have no history of slavery or racism, but I don't know of any. So. The. Fuck. What???

Are you saying that slavery and racism are ok because everyone else did it too?

Continued evasion.
Listen, I realize you're not very smart, but try to follow along. I've never disagreed with the claim implied by your topic question. There may be nations that have no history of slavery or racism, but I don't know of any. So. The. Fuck. What???

I haven't said anything at all. I just pursued an answer to the opening post.

Continued evasion.

I haven't said anything at all. I just pursued an answer to the opening post.

Its like masturbating with sandpaper. Amusing at first...then just irritating.

This thread is the perfect encapsulation of the communists in America. They are utterly full of shit.

I think this thread is just more chickenshit excuse-making for racist scum.

It is not a point, it is a counterpoint, to all those anti-Americans who like to use slavery to tear down America.
OK, I guess I just haven't seen that. I know racism is still a thing. I thought we'd kind of resolved the slavery issue.

lol!!!

I think it is a good idea to judge people of the past, relevant to what was going on in the world THEN, instead of our modern standards.

It is not a point, it is a counterpoint, to all those anti-Americans who like to use slavery to tear down America.
OK, I guess I just haven't seen that. I know racism is still a thing. I thought we'd kind of resolved the slavery issue.

lol!!!

I think it is a good idea to judge people of the past, relevant to what was going on in the world THEN, instead of our modern standards.
I agree.

I also think this thread is chickenshit excuse-making for racist scum. Granted, that's in part due to my previous experience with the posters involved, but it's pretty obvious regardless.

lol!!!

No no no no. Lets judge people based on modern standards going back to the beginning of time.

Obama opposed gay marriage in 2009....therefore, he is forever a HOMOPHOBE.

Isnt that correct, lefties? Thats how it works!

lol!!!

I agree.

I also think this thread is chickenshit excuse-making for racist scum. Granted, that's in part due to my previous experience with the posters involved, but it's pretty obvious regardless.

I've not seen one example in this thread of him or anyone making excuses for any racism or racist.

Do you think America is a great country? Are you proud to be an America?

I've not seen one example in this thread of him or anyone making excuses for any racism or racist.

Pretend it's not there, if you prefer.

Of course. What does that have to do with the OP or the thread?

Pretend it's not there, if you prefer.

Of course. What does that have to do with the OP or the thread?

1. Or you could, back up the shit you claim.

2. Your pretense that you are unaware of the way lefties use slavery to tear down this great nation, is not credible and reveals you to be dishonest.

lol!!!

No no no no. Lets judge people based on modern standards going back to the beginning of time.

Obama opposed gay marriage in 2009....therefore, he is forever a HOMOPHOBE.

Isnt that correct, lefties? Thats how it works!

This is how it works....isnt it lefties?

Tell me how I am wrong. In 2009, Obama opposed gay marriage.....THEREFORE, HE IS A HOMOPHOBE AND SHOULD BE CANCELLED.

Explain to me how this does not follow SJW logic.

Your pretense that you are unaware of the way lefties use slavery to tear down this great nation, is not credible and reveals you to be dishonest.

I'm aware of it. But I honestly think this thread is chickenshit excuse-making for racist scum. The racists aren't defending this great nation.

Forum List

Back