The Wokest Place On Earth: A treasure trove of Disney's internal training resources just leaked and they explicitly reject equality and fully embrace

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Welcome to "The Marxist Kingdom."

The estimable Christopher Rufo got access to a treasure trove of alleged internal Disney employee training material (PDF) and has made it available to anyone who wants to examine it, which I do below.

However, if you are short on time, here is the Cliff's Notes version:

• You're a racist.
  • Shut up.
I should note this summary is primarily for white people, but interestingly not entirely.

And here we go:
Read it all here

The end is the best part

this particular document was prepared by "Blue Ocean Brain," an employee training firm one of the specialties of which is "Diversity and Inclusion."

What has Blue Ocean Brain done, as individuals, to "make a difference?"

Why, they use black and brown people in their marketing material:

Lol not so much in thier own company though ....all white women and one uncle tom

Attachments

• stxghxhhxjjd.jpg
    stxghxhhxjjd.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 15

The estimable Christopher Rufo got access to a treasure trove of alleged internal Disney employee training material (PDF) and has made it available to anyone who wants to examine it, which I do below.

• You're a racist.
  • Shut up.
I should note this summary is primarily for white people, but interestingly not entirely.

And here we go:
Read it all here

The end is the best part

this particular document was prepared by "Blue Ocean Brain," an employee training firm one of the specialties of which is "Diversity and Inclusion."

Lol not so much in thier own company though ....all white women and one uncle tom

They're perpetrating a fraud, and the leftist dummies just eat it up while the white folks cashing the checks laugh their asses off.

• You're a racist.
  • Shut up.

And here we go:
Read it all here

The end is the best part

Do you think they pass him around?

• You're a racist.
  • Shut up.

And here we go:
Read it all here

The end is the best part

Do you think they pass him around?
Maybe ...boss him around absolutely
:p
White women are the official spokespersons for darkies

The question I have for the folks at Walt Disney as well as in the rest of the media and the Democrat Party is this.

What benefits do they think the country will enjoy if it fully embraces their ideology of Wokeness? How will it benefit the nation, as a whole, if they are able to convince Honkies that they are all irredeemable pieces of shit? Will that help the nation remain great? How?

• You're a racist.
  • Shut up.

And here we go:
Read it all here

The end is the best part

They're perpetrating a fraud, and the leftist dummies just eat it up while the white folks cashing the checks laugh their asses off.
They have management people well versed in this and even law enforcement is involved when needed.

Will that help the nation remain great?
They don't care--that is not their end game. They are Chinese plants on our own soil. Our government has never been so infiltrated by foreign interests. Democrats have one agenda, globalism and China is enabling them. Trouble is, they are not going to like the outcome when the CCP is in control.

Forum List

Back