Lets revisit....name all the nations on earth that do NOT have slavery and racism in their history

Where are my lefties at?

Why cant you guys name one country on the planet that does not have slavery and racism in their history?

Are you avoiding posting instead of admitting that all of this racist pearl clutching is bullshit and just a means to money and power?

Sane people...just let it sink in.

THE BLM CRT SYSTEMIC RACISM crowd blasts the USA for its past........BUT EVERY SINGLE OTHER NATION IN EXISTENCE HAS THE SAME PAST.

Why arent they blasting every nation?

Why isnt Illan Omar blasting the misogyny of Islam?

Native American Indians enslaved both blacks and whites, those racist bastards!

They weren't racist and treated everyone equally - you seem to have forgotten that they also enslaved other indians.

I'll just laugh at your post :auiqs.jpg: they treated everyone equally by enslaving people from other tribes, blacks, and whites, that is your logic?

Humor heap big problem for some people. Put down peace pipe and can see the eagle fly or some such nonsense.

Slavery had always existed in some form. The Chattel Slavery practiced in the South was not based on the bible which instructed the faithful how the slaves should be treated, two thousand years ago. The hatred that was instilled that allowed that kind of treatment of fellow human beings, had to force those citizens to see the the slave population (blacks) as not human beings, but as a sub human race whose only role was subordination to the white race. The hatred persists.
The men and women of our nation have bent over backwards as per taxation and through private ways to correct wrongs. They did not make the social welfare rules. And for some reason those rules do not change. As long as teenagers have babies and the single parents are in the 79% range, there will be no more improvement. It is taking more and more taxes and donations to keep it from declining. Plenty of men and women have made it and have successful lives. The thinking on unwed parents, single parents, teenage moms has to be changed. And changed before the resources for it decline. For the pain will be less.

Slavery had always existed in some form. The Chattel Slavery practiced in the South was not based on the bible which instructed the faithful how the slaves should be treated, two thousand years ago. The hatred that was instilled that allowed that kind of treatment of fellow human beings, had to force those citizens to see the the slave population (blacks) as not human beings, but as a sub human race whose only role was subordination to the white race. The hatred persists.

So are you saying that some slavery is bad but other types of slavery are not as bad???

Too fking funny.

It's a cruel world but it was much crueler before the industrial revolution.

No I'm saying the Chattel Slavery practiced in the American South was as bad a it gets when compared to other cultures. Not all cultures treated their slaves on par with farm animals.

Did racism come before slavery? Or did they teach us racism to justify enslaving an entire race?

Not being an old white supremacist, I don't know their talking points.
Also, apparently, either being in a coma for 30 years or living in a shack on a mountain in Tibet.

I guess this means you should stay quiet and learn something.

This is a tired old talking point. Let's see if the OP has the guts to go to the next steps.

Said the man that can't answer the question.

So are you saying that some slavery is bad but other types of slavery are not as bad???

Too fking funny.

No I'm saying the Chattel Slavery practiced in the American South was as bad a it gets when compared to other cultures. Not all cultures treated their slaves on par with farm animals.

Did racism come before slavery? Or did they teach us racism to justify enslaving an entire race?

The Left likes to call slavery The Original Sin of this nation.

Yet if you are right, it is really just a matter of degree difference from every other nation.

Hardly worthy of the massive obsession the Left has with it.

Sort of the point.

America is systemically racist....BLM....CRT.....all that shit.

America sucks according to leftist communists.....so list the nations on earth that do NOT have have a history of slavery and racism.

We have like 200 countries currently

Make a list:

1)
Hmmmm....just about every nation has had slavery and/or racism. That makes it SO MUCH BETTER. Right?

America sucks according to leftist communists.....so list the nations on earth that do NOT have have a history of slavery and racism.

Make a list:

1)
Hmmmm....just about every nation has had slavery and/or racism. That makes it SO MUCH BETTER. Right?

It puts the hysterical obsession that the Left has with it, in proper context.

Make a list:

1)

I know that you feel so much better about the United States having had slavery and its racism....."everyone does it, Mom"

Make a list:

1)

I know that you feel so much better about the United States having had slavery and its racism....."everyone does it, Mom"

I am bored as fuck with you race baiting assholes pretending that America is some special evil because of slavery and wacism.

It is dishonest of you.

America is a great nation, with a proud history and a great heritage.

That people like you talk shit to tear it down, is worth pushing back on.

Make a list:

1)

I could understand it if the USA was the ONLY country to have slavery or racism as part of their history.

Leftists....you 1619 historians are letting me down.

NAME ANOTHER COUNTRY ON PLANET EARTH THAT DOES NOT HAVE SLAVERY AND RACISM AS PART OF THEIR HISTORY.

What could be more open ended than that?

Make a list:

1)

I could understand it if the USA was the ONLY country to have slavery or racism as part of their history.

Leftists....you 1619 historians are letting me down.

NAME ANOTHER COUNTRY ON PLANET EARTH THAT DOES NOT HAVE SLAVERY AND RACISM AS PART OF THEIR HISTORY.

What could be more open ended than that?

If you were new to this planet, the way they talk, you would think that was the case.

Its such transparent bullshit when lefties cannot name ANY other nation on the planet that does not have slavery and racism as part of their history.

Maybe you lefties should start shitting on every country on the planet instead of only the USA, you phony pieces of shit.

Its such transparent bullshit when lefties cannot name ANY other nation on the planet that does not have slavery and racism as part of their history.

Maybe you lefties should start shitting on every country on the planet instead of only the USA, you phony pieces of shit.
I think it's mostly just that no one gives a fuck about your demands. Why is this list so important to you?

black people are very racist thanks to democrat indoctrination...owned them then, own them now

It is so easy to blast holes in leftist bullshit.

Not one leftist can name one country on the entire planet that does not have slavery and racism as part of their past.

So damn pathetic.

Too fking funny.

I haven't found a group, culture or country that even today doesn't believe that their values and beliefs are superior to that of others. From the smallest tribe to the biggest nation, this is the reality of human nature.

The history of slavery worldwide has always been inhumane. The fact is you can find places where the practices were worse, ie: Latin America or ancient Sparta as only two examples among hundreds.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back