Let's raid Biden's Delaware Home

Ashly Biden comes off as victim of incest and a sex crime. Hunter? wow, but Ya'all think TRUMP is evil? I have seen nothing in Trump's background that compares to Biden.
Hunter Biden does not hold elective office

Why Not? I'm sure if we look through enough closets, we are BOUND to find a skeleton or two. WHY NOT?
Go for it. And you can join Trump's goon squad who are in the slammer for what they did on 1/6. The Feds will gladly make room for you.

There are a few of Trump's judges that would approve. You good with that? Also make Biden take a competence test, judge approved of course.

You are welcome to try to get a search warrant
What are you waiting for?

What is a Trump Judge?
Are you implying they are corrupt?

There are a few of Trump's judges that would approve. You good with that? Also make Biden take a competence test, judge approved of course.
He's competent enough to drive you Trump worshippers batshit crazy.

Hunter Biden does not hold elective office
Yeah. Trump and his family never had this much insider influence, this much scandal swept under the rug, either, or yet had all this magic scrutiny laid upon political rival merely for political reasons.

Lol, have you got Trump yet?
Me? No I haven't. But I have faith that DOJ will take care of that motherfucker soon, & once & for all. Justice delayed is justice denied. Trump is long overdue to get his.

Don't like it? Tough shit. No one is above the law, at least not yet.

Me? No I haven't. But I have faith that DOJ will take care of that motherfucker soon, & once & for all. Justice delayed is justice denied. Trump is long overdue to get his.

Don't like it? Tough shit. No one is above the law, at least not yet.
Biden is, he got away with molesting his own daughter, and you love him for it. You people are sick.
FB_IMG_1659379464845.jpg

Liberal mentality.

OK

Establish probable cause and get a search warrant approved by a Judge.

That is how it is done
Really? Isn't There a superseding issue here? Let Indict Biden for...hmm....STUFF. Let's seal the indictment and the subpoena and just wing it and solemnly declare we are on the verge of finding a HUGE crime Biden is hiding in his Greenville home. Because we say so. Because WE say so?

Really? Isn't There a superseding issue here? Let Indict Biden for...hmm....STUFF. Let's seal the indictment and the subpoena and just wing it and solemnly declare we are on the verge of finding a HUGE crime Biden is hiding in his Greenville home. Because we say so. Because WE say so?
You seem absolutely triggered and more insane than usual

Nervous?

Forum List

Back