Let’s put aside the issue of blame on Trump for the spread of COVID and focus on his general reaction to it

So when does the competent leadership part start? Or can we expect nothing but pro wrestler style airing of grievances and "owning the Libs" rage tweeting until his fat ass has to watch Biden sworn in come January? That is if he can muster the humility and dignity to watch the inauguration.

Oh God here you go with the double standards. The left should be able to spin a narrative, lie, spew whatever vile things they like while president Trump is not supposed to respond in kind am I right?
Name one thing the left has lied about with Drumpf?
And speaking of being a bit dim, here's...............................................................Asslips! Right on cue.
So you couldnt come up with a lie but instead youre deflecting? :)
And YOU'RE defecating, out of your MOUTH again, you dumb bastard!

So when does the competent leadership part start? Or can we expect nothing but pro wrestler style airing of grievances and "owning the Libs" rage tweeting until his fat ass has to watch Biden sworn in come January? That is if he can muster the humility and dignity to watch the inauguration.

Oh God here you go with the double standards. The left should be able to spin a narrative, lie, spew whatever vile things they like while president Trump is not supposed to respond in kind am I right?

The impeachment bullshit.

All lies.
He got impeached and rightly so. Next?
Please refer to post #72 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!
Why should I do that? Is it going to change the fact that he was definitely impeached and rightly so?

Trump's level and irresponsibility involving partisan fights is beneath the dignity of his office. When an American president calls the media the enemy of the people, when he calls individuals low I.Q. people, when he rage tweets about reporters, he shows how classless and petty he is. I don't know about you but my notion of American leadership should never include the characteristics of pettiness and classlessness

The little Goebbels of the DNC press kind of ARE the enemy of the American people. I mean, they're waging war to end the Constitution....

Trump is doing everything he can to get the economy back on track and liberals rip on Trump at every opportunity because he's not perfect according to their standards.
Trump is standing in the way of economic collapse.
Yep, and THIS is EXACTLY why dumbasses like Asslips can't STAND what he's doing. It's the Dim Dems' plan to keep things locked down as LONG as possible, in an ATTEMPT to make our wonderful president look bad. It's NOT working.

All lies.

It was all bullshit and everyone knows it....except dumbasses like you.
So how did he get impeached if it was bullshit? :)

You can always impeach somone with bullshit.....

John Turley told the committee they were full of shit.....

But Trump is in office and you are still butthurt.

All lies.

It was all bullshit and everyone knows it....except dumbasses like you.
So how did he get impeached if it was bullshit? :)

You can always impeach somone with bullshit.....

John Turley told the committee they were full of shit.....

But Trump is in office and you are still butthurt.
Thats nice but I never asked you all that. I asked where the left had lied on Drumpf. Can you stick to the question instead of deflecting because you dont have a solid answer? :)

Trump is doing everything he can to get the economy back on track and liberals rip on Trump at every opportunity because he's not perfect according to their standards.
Yep, and THIS is EXACTLY why dumbasses like Asslips can't STAND what he's doing. It's the Dim Dems' plan to keep things locked down as LONG as possible, in an ATTEMPT to make our wonderful president look bad. It's NOT working.
Drumpf needs no help looking bad. He is an incompetent fuckup all by himself.

All lies.
Why should I do that? Is it going to change the fact that he was definitely impeached and rightly so?

He wasn't impeached, you people couldn't even convince all the Dems to vote for impeachment. :itsok:

All lies.

He wasn't impeached, you people couldn't even convince all the Dems to vote for impeachment. :itsok:
Uh. Yes he was. Are you saying that Drumpf told you he didnt get impeached? You sad sorry bastard.

Making the president look bad is a side effect. They want a complete economic collapse. They have wanted a complete economic collapse since 1966. Shitstain obama didn't shell out 3.7 million dollars to the Chinese communists for nothing. He was buying a virus. One just deadly enough to bloat into catastrophe.

Why do you think China is casting a covetous eye at Hong Kong and threatening Taiwan? They have the democrats in their pocket and their promise to kneecap Trump.

Making the president look bad is a side effect. They want a complete economic collapse. They have wanted a complete economic collapse since 1966. Shitstain obama didn't shell out 3.7 million dollars to the Chinese communists for nothing. He was buying a virus. One just deadly enough to bloat into catastrophe.

Why do you think China is casting a covetous eye at Hong Kong and threatening Taiwan? They have the democrats in their pocket and their promise to kneecap Trump.
Very succinctly put, thank you.

All lies.

Uh. Yes he was. Are you saying that Drumpf told you he didnt get impeached? You sad sorry bastard.

And YOU are one DUMB sonaofabitch. Go pound sand, dark complected one, and leave the intelligent posting to us.

Trump's level and irresponsibility involving partisan fights is beneath the dignity of his office. When an American president calls the media the enemy of the people, when he calls individuals low I.Q. people, when he rage tweets about reporters, he shows how classless and petty he is. I don't know about you but my notion of American leadership should never include the characteristics of pettiness and classlessness

And Dem leaders who do the exact same thing? You people are full of shit! You attack president Trump then when he bitch slaps you the crying and faux hurt feelings shit starts. Look Dems are scum, period. So are their lapdogs in the liberal news media.
Your whataboutism does not excuse the loathesome behavior of Donald Plump.

All lies.

And YOU are one DUMB sonaofabitch. Go pound sand, dark complected one, and leave the intelligent posting to us.
Now the cave chimp is all mad that Drumpf lied to him about getting impeached. :itsok:

All lies.

Now the cave chimp is all mad that Drumpf lied to him about getting impeached. :itsok:
Please refer to post #94 in this thread. Thanks SO much!

The little Goebbels of the DNC press kind of ARE the enemy of the American people. I mean, they're waging war to end the Constitution....
The only profession mentioned in that constitution is the press.

A petty, stupid man is easily triggered by any and all criticism and he turns out to be the Pied Piper of Difth Avenue. All the pissed off Trumpian deplorable are the rats.

All lies.

Please refer to post #94 in this thread. Thanks SO much!
No thank you. If you have something to say...then say it.

@bluzman16

How help your masses of thoughtless "dislike"-votes your country? If you have a good idea say it.
Hey, SHITHEAD, GO THE FUCK AWAY. Thank you, and PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY from this thread, you have NO idea what you're talking about when you TRY to post ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with politics. So just GO THE FUCK AWAY, thank you.
Sorry for getting so profane towards you, but your stupidity concerning ANYTHING of a political nature is ASTOUNDING. So it's probably best for everyone on this site if you stay away from purely political threads. Thank you.
Do you do now a self-talk?

Forum List

Back