Let’s put aside the issue of blame on Trump for the spread of COVID and focus on his general reaction to it

Now Cuomo fucked up with the nursing homes, no question, and that will, and should, haunt him forever, but at least he seemed like he gave a fuck about people other than himself, which I’m convinced Trump has never done.
I read it............you gave Cuomo a pass..........his actions are freaking criminal........and why the state lost so many people..........

Trump didn't make that polcy.............CUOMO DID IT..............

Florida sent the dang National Guard to protect Nursing homes............didn't happen there......

And again.......Cuomo didn't even know his own stinking policy when asked by a reporter.

what? I specifically said he fucked up and it should haunt forever. How is that giving him a pass?

The way it was worded was a pass.............it was a HE SUCKS but cares about people post.....

That's BS Rocko..........I call a spade a spade.............Cuomo should have been removed from office......RECALLED for what happened in the nursing homes.

My point was only to say he came across as empathetic in his earlier press conferences. That’s why he was popular for awhile during this pandemic. That’s not to say he’s done a good job.
Empathy............doesn't matter...........What about the Empathy for those who lost loved ones from his policy.....

That dog doesn't hunt with me.

So when does the competent leadership part start? Or can we expect nothing but pro wrestler style airing of grievances and "owning the Libs" rage tweeting until his fat ass has to watch Biden sworn in come January? That is if he can muster the humility and dignity to watch the inauguration.

Oh God here you go with the double standards. The left should be able to spin a narrative, lie, spew whatever vile things they like while president Trump is not supposed to respond in kind am I right?
Name one thing the left has lied about with Drumpf?

The impeachment bullshit.

All lies.
He got impeached and rightly so. Next?
Please refer to post #72 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!
Why should I do that? Is it going to change the fact that he was definitely impeached and rightly so?

He wasn't impeached, you people couldn't even convince all the Dems to vote for impeachment. :itsok:
Uh. Yes he was. Are you saying that Drumpf told you he didnt get impeached? You sad sorry bastard.

You people voted to impeach Trump, then the senate told you to pound your impeachment vote up your ass. Tissue?

So when does the competent leadership part start? Or can we expect nothing but pro wrestler style airing of grievances and "owning the Libs" rage tweeting until his fat ass has to watch Biden sworn in come January? That is if he can muster the humility and dignity to watch the inauguration.

Oh God here you go with the double standards. The left should be able to spin a narrative, lie, spew whatever vile things they like while president Trump is not supposed to respond in kind am I right?
Trump's level and irresponsibility involving partisan fights is beneath the dignity of his office. When an American president calls the media the enemy of the people, when he calls individuals low I.Q. people, when he rage tweets about reporters, he shows how classless and petty he is. I don't know about you but my notion of American leadership should never include the characteristics of pettiness and classlessness

And Dem leaders who do the exact same thing? You people are full of shit! You attack president Trump then when he bitch slaps you the crying and faux hurt feelings shit starts. Look Dems are scum, period. So are their lapdogs in the liberal news media.
Your whataboutism does not excuse the loathesome behavior of Donald Plump.

You people are just mad that we elected someone who fights back and wins, suck it!

All lies.
Why should I do that? Is it going to change the fact that he was definitely impeached and rightly so?

He wasn't impeached, you people couldn't even convince all the Dems to vote for impeachment. :itsok:
Uh. Yes he was. Are you saying that Drumpf told you he didnt get impeached? You sad sorry bastard.

You people voted to impeach Trump, then the senate told you to pound your impeachment vote up your ass. Tissue?

Actually, the Senate said they wouldn't even consider holding Trump accountable for his actions.

The only profession mentioned in that constitution is the press.

A petty, stupid man is easily triggered by any and all criticism and he turns out to be the Pied Piper of Difth Avenue. All the pissed off Trumpian deplorable are the rats.

And?

What we call the mainstream press is not free, it is 100% controlled by the democrat party, which is 100% controlled by Communist China. The MSM is the disinformation wing of the party, nothing more. They are absolutely the enemy of all freedom loving people.

@bluzman16

How help your masses of thoughtless "dislike"-votes your country? If you have a good idea say it.
Hey, SHITHEAD, GO THE FUCK AWAY. Thank you, and PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY from this thread, you have NO idea what you're talking about when you TRY to post ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with politics. So just GO THE FUCK AWAY, thank you.
Sorry for getting so profane towards you, but your stupidity concerning ANYTHING of a political nature is ASTOUNDING. So it's probably best for everyone on this site if you stay away from purely political threads. Thank you.
Do you do now a self-talk?

You need better translation software, ChiCom.

Actually, the Senate said they wouldn't even consider holding Trump accountable for his actions.

The next time you tell the truth will be the first time.

The Senate said they wouldn't consider the chicanary of Adam the lying little Schitt - who is NOW PROVEN to have pursued his coup DESPITE having a dozen people testify in his Soviet Star chamber that he had no basis. In other words, he obstructed justice by presenting knowingly false evidence in an attempt to remove a duly elected president.

If we had a system of justice in this country, he would be prosecuted. We don't, democrats are not subject to any law whatsoever, our aristocracy, so he will skate and knows it. But if we were ever to have justice for all, the lying pile of Schitt would be toast.

@bluzman16

How help your masses of thoughtless "dislike"-votes your country? If you have a good idea say it.
Hey, SHITHEAD, GO THE FUCK AWAY. Thank you, and PLEASE STAY THE FUCK AWAY from this thread, you have NO idea what you're talking about when you TRY to post ANYTHING that has ANYTHING to do with politics. So just GO THE FUCK AWAY, thank you.
Sorry for getting so profane towards you, but your stupidity concerning ANYTHING of a political nature is ASTOUNDING. So it's probably best for everyone on this site if you stay away from purely political threads. Thank you.
??????????????????????????? You're not making ANY sense.

The Mandarin to English translation software is failing him.

@bluzman16

??????????????????????????? You're not making ANY sense.

The Mandarin to English translation software is failing him.
Yep, I believe you're correct about that. Several of his/her/its? replies to me much earlier this morning were gibberish and made NO sense.

Let's not and say we did

View attachment 340172

View attachment 340173

Not a photoshop btw .....:auiqs.jpg:
Actually this is the new tin foil hat.

View attachment 340183
Most of the deaths are in areas controlled by Dems........so your DNC idiots are wearing tin foil hats when they make decisions..............

You guys SUCK

As you pointed out, Newsom and Cuomo appear to have been DELIBERATELY killing people by putting Covid-19 patients in nursing homes, the most vulnerable populations.

All lies.

Because there were no actions to hold him accountable for.

When they first read the articles, I laughed till I cried.

A petty, stupid man is easily triggered by any and all criticism and he turns out to be the Pied Piper of Difth Avenue. All the pissed off Trumpian deplorable are the rats.

And?

What we call the mainstream press is not free, it is 100% controlled by the democrat party, which is 100% controlled by Communist China. The MSM is the disinformation wing of the party, nothing more. They are absolutely the enemy of all freedom loving people.

And you are 100% nuts if you really think any of that is true. 100% Controlled by communist China? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

The Senate said they wouldn't consider the chicanary of Adam the lying little Schitt - who is NOW PROVEN to have pursued his coup DESPITE having a dozen people testify in his Soviet Star chamber that he had no basis. In other words, he obstructed justice by presenting knowingly false evidence in an attempt to remove a duly elected president.

If we had a system of justice in this country, he would be prosecuted. We don't, democrats are not subject to any law whatsoever, our aristocracy, so he will skate and knows it. But if we were ever to have justice for all, the lying pile of Schitt would be toast.

If you say so.

Then explain to me why Donald Trump still makes propaganda for the malaria medicament "hydrochloquine" - although the use of this medicament in case of covid-19 is counterproductive.
Then you better call the New York School of Medicine and tell them it's all in their imagination, you pin-brain.

The canon boat economy and the politics of Donald Trump means internationally for all companies worldwide: Do not make business with the USA - too dangerous.
Don't let the door hit you on the way out. If you want to give up the biggest, best market in the world as your model for business, we can do without you, easily. Bye.

I can’t remember which reporter asked it a press conference, but awhile back one question Trump was asked was so non-partisan and soft that the answer blew anyone away listening to it. It was “Mr. President what message do you have to Americans who are scared at home because of the Coronavirus?”

Instead of doing the most simple, presidential task of saying something hopeful and empathetic, Trump rips into the reporter’s credibility and deflects entirely from the question. It was incredibly pathetic and unprecedented for any prior president in history.

Hey look the leftwing has made no secret about our displeasure with Bush, but it’s amazing how Trump makes Bush look like Lincoln. It can’t be understated how great Bush’s reaction was to 9/11. It was everything a president should have done. His speech at ground zero the days after was so authentic and helped a reeling nation feel more empowered.

Trump would have been too much of a pussy to go near that toxic site.

Forget who is to blame for the spread of COVID. The reality as it stands now is that the death toll is approaching 100k and has shown no signs of slowing down. People are scared. The only messages they get about the virus is the sensationalized media’s that isn’t necessarily optimistic or objective. Why is Trump not doing the most basic presidential task of reassuring the American public? It’s because he’s a narcissistic sociopath who doesn’t give two shits about how Americans are feeling. All he cares about is his ego and losing to Biden.

Code for I don't have any material today, so I'm going to write on something that's lived in my head rent-free without anything to support my feelings.

And?

And you are 100% nuts if you really think any of that is true. 100% Controlled by communist China? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

The democratic party is just the branch office of Communist China in America. Simply the facts. You hate Trump, you hate America, Xi is your only president.

If you say so.

Nope, if the facts say so, Comrade Traitor.

Schitt obstructed justice by presenting knowingly false evidence in an attempt to remove a duly elected president. If we had a system justice, he would go to prison. As part of the CCP aristocracy, he is immune to law, I get it. All democrats and deep state are above the law.

Trump is doing everything he can to get the economy back on track and liberals rip onr Trump at every opportunity because he's not perfect according tohttps://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump-shares-posts-mocking-stacey-abrams-weight-pelosis-looks-and-calling-hillary-clinton-a-skank-in-late-night-twitter-spree/ their standards.
We all know what trump is doing. He is putting his re-election ahead of lives. He is a Sociopath. He has not conscious.

I can’t remember which reporter asked it a press conference, but awhile back one question Trump was asked was so non-partisan and soft that the answer blew anyone away listening to it. It was “Mr. President what message do you have to Americans who are scared at home because of the Coronavirus?”

Instead of doing the most simple, presidential task of saying something hopeful and empathetic, Trump rips into the reporter’s credibility and deflects entirely from the question. It was incredibly pathetic and unprecedented for any prior president in history.

Hey look the leftwing has made no secret about our displeasure with Bush, but it’s amazing how Trump makes Bush look like Lincoln. It can’t be understated how great Bush’s reaction was to 9/11. It was everything a president should have done. His speech at ground zero the days after was so authentic and helped a reeling nation feel more empowered.

Trump would have been too much of a pussy to go near that toxic site.

Forget who is to blame for the spread of COVID. The reality as it stands now is that the death toll is approaching 100k and has shown no signs of slowing down. People are scared. The only messages they get about the virus is the sensationalized media’s that isn’t necessarily optimistic or objective. Why is Trump not doing the most basic presidential task of reassuring the American public? It’s because he’s a narcissistic sociopath who doesn’t give two shits about how Americans are feeling. All he cares about is his ego and losing to Biden.
Yep, put all that shit aside because our president is absolutely NOT to blame at ALL for the Chinese Virus, AKA "Wu Flu". The Chinese are TOTALLY responsible for the viral scourge. The virus was concocted in Chinese labs, let loose on the general public, in China, causing the first known cases in China. And those who contacted the virus and didn't even KNOW they had it, were allowed to travel to the US and around the world. So you see, our president had NOTHING to do with the virus or the spreading of it. Thank you, and please enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend.
Your stupidity knows no bounds huh? All you can do is this pathetic whataboutism about China when the reality is that who is to blame for the virus is besides the point of this post. This is about Trump’s reaction to it after the fact and all you can do is whine about China being the origin of it as if anyone actually disagrees with that basic truth.
trump is a souless POS....He will celebrate when we go over 100,000. People. As he has already....he will call it a "badge of honor." Jerrad will put up a Mission Accomplished sign.

Forum List

Back