Let's Nationalize the Police....

So on my way to work I was listening to the local radio channel and they took a call from this whiny liberal black idiot, who insisted that because he is an "oppressed minority", he understands what racism is, because he sees it everywhere, and in everything. That's a summary of course because it was almost intolerable having to listen to this freakishly ignorant bed wetter. When he went on to assert that we needed to nationalize the police I almost lost my shit.

Nationalizing police has worked really great in the past. Especially for "oppressed minorities", just ask 6 million european Jews in a fuckin séance, or 20 million russian souls on "early release" thanks to the NKVD. This bed wetting imbecile, and the rest of the jabbering retard moonbats I've heard suggest it love to parrot that the police are currently unaccountable. Never mind the fact that cops are constantly under scrutiny, regularly end up on trial only to get exonerated by civilian juries, and subjected to prison if they are convicted. When was the last federal official held accountable, tried and put in prison for destroying a citizen's life or liberty? How about convicted for massive corruption we all know most of them are involved in?

You want a police force that is UNACCOUNTABLE? Nationalize ours. Look what the federal police did in Ruby Ridge and Waco. We mocked the Chinese and scorned them for murdering their own people with tanks and military force, then watched Clinton do it to our people and NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKER was even charged. The government had to pay several Davidians in civil court and had to pay Randy Weaver but not one evil do-er faced any scrutiny in court or the media for mass murder.

I actually kinda hope the bed wetters get their way, because it will be the cities with the most police "protection" that will be "served" by police that can't be held accountable. Every single one of the officers left after the democrooks purge the depts. of "unfit" officers will likely be rouges, vicious, corrupt and without a drop of empathy. The biggest mistake we ever made was trying to prevent liberals from getting abortions. These pieces of shit should have been sucked out of the womb or sterilized generations ago. Now their mouth breathing genetic waste clogs our cities, burns shit down in honor of criminal scum, and elects babbling demented racist dumbfucks like Joe Biden. I welcome the collapse.

Yeah, the govt murdered several at waco and ruby ridge but never were held accountable in a court.

Because...............they didn't do anything wrong.

That's why.

Bunch of wackos at waco and a loony tune in Idaho.

They resisted, got shot.

Now, why do the right wing scorn the black people that did the same, resisted police?

BTW, BOTH should be shot.

You are a sick puppy. Go seek professional help.

So on my way to work I was listening to the local radio channel and they took a call from this whiny liberal black idiot, who insisted that because he is an "oppressed minority", he understands what racism is, because he sees it everywhere, and in everything. That's a summary of course because it was almost intolerable having to listen to this freakishly ignorant bed wetter. When he went on to assert that we needed to nationalize the police I almost lost my shit.

Nationalizing police has worked really great in the past. Especially for "oppressed minorities", just ask 6 million european Jews in a fuckin séance, or 20 million russian souls on "early release" thanks to the NKVD. This bed wetting imbecile, and the rest of the jabbering retard moonbats I've heard suggest it love to parrot that the police are currently unaccountable. Never mind the fact that cops are constantly under scrutiny, regularly end up on trial only to get exonerated by civilian juries, and subjected to prison if they are convicted. When was the last federal official held accountable, tried and put in prison for destroying a citizen's life or liberty? How about convicted for massive corruption we all know most of them are involved in?

You want a police force that is UNACCOUNTABLE? Nationalize ours. Look what the federal police did in Ruby Ridge and Waco. We mocked the Chinese and scorned them for murdering their own people with tanks and military force, then watched Clinton do it to our people and NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKER was even charged. The government had to pay several Davidians in civil court and had to pay Randy Weaver but not one evil do-er faced any scrutiny in court or the media for mass murder.

I actually kinda hope the bed wetters get their way, because it will be the cities with the most police "protection" that will be "served" by police that can't be held accountable. Every single one of the officers left after the democrooks purge the depts. of "unfit" officers will likely be rouges, vicious, corrupt and without a drop of empathy. The biggest mistake we ever made was trying to prevent liberals from getting abortions. These pieces of shit should have been sucked out of the womb or sterilized generations ago. Now their mouth breathing genetic waste clogs our cities, burns shit down in honor of criminal scum, and elects babbling demented racist dumbfucks like Joe Biden. I welcome the collapse.

Yeah, the govt murdered several at waco and ruby ridge but never were held accountable in a court.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Now, why do the right wing scorn the black people that did the same, resisted police?

both waco and idaho were in their own homes bothering nobody and the government went to them and killed them,, big difference than these guys that went out and preyed on others,,,

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

No, they did nothing wrong and that was proven in civil courts as the govt had to pay millions in damages. Should have been hundreds of millions.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

You are a sick puppy. Go seek professional help.

So, we should let ALL threats to police lives ............go?

Maybe just shoot them with a sling shot?

Just take all the straight white males out of the police force and everything will be solved.

it’s so simple and obvious. Conservatives will never allow it, but Biden could easily get it done with a stroke of a pen

I like the idea of a nationalized police force. This would give the government the authority to purge all the white men from the police force. It would never get done at the local level,especially in rural, white supremacist America

I bet you believe in fairy tales as well.

20 yrs ago it would have been considered a dream. Today it’s a very likely possibility. We’ve made many positive changes these past few years

Yeah, those "positive changes" have led to higher murder and crime rates across the country. You must be proud. You commies have always loved dead people, they vote the way you want. LMAO

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

both waco and idaho were in their own homes bothering nobody and the government went to them and killed them,, big difference than these guys that went out and preyed on others,,,

BOTH had WARRANTS, why didn't they comply?

So much for "law and order" republicans.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

the comparison is stupid,,

they neither preyed on others nor attacked the cops first,,,

they were shot down without warning execution style in their own homes,,,

IMHO, law enforcement should be solely within the province of the local and state police, under the direction of the local and state gov'ts. It is they and NOT the federal gov't who should be writing and enforcing the laws that are tailored to local needs rather than a one-size-fit-all that you get from the federal gov't. AND it is up to the local and state voters to hold those who are charged with oversight of the police depts to effectively do their jobs. The failure to do that lead to the shit shows we've seen all across the country on a nightly basis; we should not have a nationalized police force, that is just one step closer to a GESTAPO-type situation. Sooner or later a nationalized police force would become weaponized like the FBI and DOJ were under Obama, and we do not need that.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

So, they had WARRANTS to be investigated or for arrest, BOTH RESISTED.

BOTH had PLENTY of WARNING, BOTH RESISTED.

Doesn't matter if neither preyed or attacked ...................ANYONE.

IMHO, law enforcement should be solely within the province of the local and state police, under the direction of the local and state gov'ts. It is they and NOT the federal gov't who should be writing and enforcing the laws that are tailored to local needs rather than a one-size-fit-all that you get from the federal gov't. AND it is up to the local and state voters to hold those who are charged with oversight of the police depts to effectively do their jobs. The failure to do that lead to the shit shows we've seen all across the country on a nightly basis; we should not have a nationalized police force, that is just one step closer to a GESTAPO-type situation. Sooner or later a nationalized police force would become weaponized like the FBI and DOJ were under Obama, and we do not need that.

The fact is the feds have no constitutional authority to enforce State and local laws or local ordinances. Nationalization would require a constitutional amendment and that ain't gonna happen.

^^^^^^
This post is why we need the winner icon back.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Weavers wife was shot from over a 100 yards away. The fbi threw in charges and burned the women and children alive. In both cases the FBI used entrapment because neither side would play ball with them.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

Weavers wife was shot from over a 100 yards away. The fbi threw in charges and burned the women and children alive. In both cases the FBI used entrapment because neither side would play ball with them.

So, even if it were a child that was shot and killed, Weaver put himself and ANY occupants in danger of being killed, THAT was on him.
"Burned children alive"? SO.
Same fucking thing Koresh is responsible by resisting a warrant.
THAT'S why these things happen.
Meanwhile, the RW "media" claim the thugs deserve what they get for doing the same thing.
WHICH, I agree with.
What's the fucking problem?

After reading this post by you......
You are the biggest whiny ass bitch
You have proven yourself over and over.
:yes_text12:

Idiotic thread premise.

That's why.

They resisted, got shot.

they never got the chance to resist,, both times the cops opened fire before they even knew they were there,,

Segregation is the solution. We need to see how Black people do community without white interference.
That is occurring naturally. Whites are fleeing the big cities for the burbs thanks to the behaviors of blacks.
But the Blacks are not organizing their own government(s). At best they are using the "White Man's Government," which is inherently flawed.

Segregation is the solution. We need to see how Black people do community without white interference.
That is occurring naturally. Whites are fleeing the big cities for the burbs thanks to the behaviors of blacks.
But the Blacks are not organizing their own government(s). At best they are using the "White Man's Government," which is inherently flawed.
all governments are flawed,, but the one we have has been the best in human history,,

all governments are flawed,, but the one we have has been the best in human history,,

True dat. Our problem is NOT the form of gov't we have, it's the people running it. Too many incumbents are not following the laws and are not discharging the basic functions that they were sworn to uphold and perform. Such as maintaining law and order and providing public safety and security. A national police force is NOT going to change that at all, and might even make it worse if we ever get to a one-party gov't as the Democrats want to do.

Forum List

Back