Let's Nationalize the Police....

Nothing ever good comes from nationalizing anything.
Then why, oh why do we have a nation?
we have a nation of several separate states dumbass,,,

your trolls are pathetic,,
Yes, are you familiar with the word nationalization?
save it spanky,, we all know youre just here to troll with stupid comments like this one,,,
I'll take it you need a moment to look up the word..

save it spanky,, we all know youre just here to troll with stupid comments like this one,,,
I know exactly what it means and that youre a troll,,

Congrats then you know that is a nation and it was nationalized?

Congrats then you know that is a nation and it was nationalized?
I know we are 50 separate nation states,,,

Last edited:
Just take all the straight white males out of the police force and everything will be solved.

it’s so simple and obvious. Conservatives will never allow it, but Biden could easily get it done with a stroke of a pen

I like the idea of a nationalized police force. This would give the government the authority to purge all the white men from the police force. It would never get done at the local level,especially in rural, white supremacist America

I agree.

These best thing we could do is incentivize all white Christians to leave inner city police forces. In fact, we could recruit soldiers from Ugandan special forces groups and other African militaries to police inner city streets.

Just take all the straight white males out of the police force and everything will be solved.

it’s so simple and obvious. Conservatives will never allow it, but Biden could easily get it done with a stroke of a pen

I like the idea of a nationalized police force. This would give the government the authority to purge all the white men from the police force. It would never get done at the local level,especially in rural, white supremacist America

I bet you believe in fairy tales as well.

20 yrs ago it would have been considered a dream. Today it’s a very likely possibility. We’ve made many positive changes these past few years

I agree.

These best thing we could do is incentivize all white Christians to leave inner city police forces. In fact, we could recruit soldiers from Ugandan special forces groups and other African militaries to police inner city streets.

All Afro police force. What could possibly go wrong?

I think better yet is to just send all Negros back to Africa so they don't have to put up with us evil White people.

That wouldn't be totally racist. WTF is wrong with you people?

I agree.

I think better yet is to just send all Negros back to Africa so they don't have to put up with us evil White people.
what I find interesting is most blacks that are currently coming from africa prosper quite well and are happier here than back in the home land,,,

I agree.

what I find interesting is most blacks that are currently coming from africa prosper quite well and are happier here than back in the home land,,,

One of the most patriotic Americans I ever met was a nationalized Nigerian immigrant. He had a picture of Reagan in his office.

I agree.

One of the most patriotic Americans I ever met was a nationalized Nigerian immigrant. He had a picture of Reagan in his office.
we are such a racist savage country people of color risk their lives to get here,, LOL huh??

So on my way to work I was listening to the local radio channel and they took a call from this whiny liberal black idiot, who insisted that because he is an "oppressed minority", he understands what racism is, because he sees it everywhere, and in everything. That's a summary of course because it was almost intolerable having to listen to this freakishly ignorant bed wetter. When he went on to assert that we needed to nationalize the police I almost lost my shit.

Nationalizing police has worked really great in the past. Especially for "oppressed minorities", just ask 6 million european Jews in a fuckin séance, or 20 million russian souls on "early release" thanks to the NKVD. This bed wetting imbecile, and the rest of the jabbering retard moonbats I've heard suggest it love to parrot that the police are currently unaccountable. Never mind the fact that cops are constantly under scrutiny, regularly end up on trial only to get exonerated by civilian juries, and subjected to prison if they are convicted. When was the last federal official held accountable, tried and put in prison for destroying a citizen's life or liberty? How about convicted for massive corruption we all know most of them are involved in?

You want a police force that is UNACCOUNTABLE? Nationalize ours. Look what the federal police did in Ruby Ridge and Waco. We mocked the Chinese and scorned them for murdering their own people with tanks and military force, then watched Clinton do it to our people and NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKER was even charged. The government had to pay several Davidians in civil court and had to pay Randy Weaver but not one evil do-er faced any scrutiny in court or the media for mass murder.

I actually kinda hope the bed wetters get their way, because it will be the cities with the most police "protection" that will be "served" by police that can't be held accountable. Every single one of the officers left after the democrooks purge the depts. of "unfit" officers will likely be rouges, vicious, corrupt and without a drop of empathy. The biggest mistake we ever made was trying to prevent liberals from getting abortions. These pieces of shit should have been sucked out of the womb or sterilized generations ago. Now their mouth breathing genetic waste clogs our cities, burns shit down in honor of criminal scum, and elects babbling demented racist dumbfucks like Joe Biden. I welcome the collapse.

A national police force would be as corrupt as our FBI. They would only persecute conservatives and the innocent, while allowing black thugs to reign terror. They’re already doing it.

No, the FBI wouldn't prosecute conservatives, they can't find any, just the morons who claim to be.

So on my way to work I was listening to the local radio channel and they took a call from this whiny liberal black idiot, who insisted that because he is an "oppressed minority", he understands what racism is, because he sees it everywhere, and in everything. That's a summary of course because it was almost intolerable having to listen to this freakishly ignorant bed wetter. When he went on to assert that we needed to nationalize the police I almost lost my shit.

Nationalizing police has worked really great in the past. Especially for "oppressed minorities", just ask 6 million european Jews in a fuckin séance, or 20 million russian souls on "early release" thanks to the NKVD. This bed wetting imbecile, and the rest of the jabbering retard moonbats I've heard suggest it love to parrot that the police are currently unaccountable. Never mind the fact that cops are constantly under scrutiny, regularly end up on trial only to get exonerated by civilian juries, and subjected to prison if they are convicted. When was the last federal official held accountable, tried and put in prison for destroying a citizen's life or liberty? How about convicted for massive corruption we all know most of them are involved in?

You want a police force that is UNACCOUNTABLE? Nationalize ours. Look what the federal police did in Ruby Ridge and Waco. We mocked the Chinese and scorned them for murdering their own people with tanks and military force, then watched Clinton do it to our people and NOT ONE MOTHER FUCKER was even charged. The government had to pay several Davidians in civil court and had to pay Randy Weaver but not one evil do-er faced any scrutiny in court or the media for mass murder.

I actually kinda hope the bed wetters get their way, because it will be the cities with the most police "protection" that will be "served" by police that can't be held accountable. Every single one of the officers left after the democrooks purge the depts. of "unfit" officers will likely be rouges, vicious, corrupt and without a drop of empathy. The biggest mistake we ever made was trying to prevent liberals from getting abortions. These pieces of shit should have been sucked out of the womb or sterilized generations ago. Now their mouth breathing genetic waste clogs our cities, burns shit down in honor of criminal scum, and elects babbling demented racist dumbfucks like Joe Biden. I welcome the collapse.

A national police force would be as corrupt as our FBI. They would only persecute conservatives and the innocent, while allowing black thugs to reign terror. They’re already doing it.
The new world order is pushing for a nationalized police force. We are bring groomed to be integrated into the North American Union with Canada and Mexico. This is one reason we are being supplied with tens of millions of people from South of the Border and Spanish is becoming a second language and eventually on par with English. Canada and Mexico have national police forces and they will integrate. The problem is we have some bad local police departments and they will infect the good ones in a national police force. Aldo we will become more and more totalitarian by this. Obama wanted this when he was President. They know how to stir up the general population for anything.

I agree.

First of all, don't take that response to a troll seriously....

I will share something I may not have in the past.

I worked for TDCJ briefly. In some of the most heinous conditions. It's a crime against humanity that some of these conditions exist. Not that I have a lot of sympathy for inmates, most of them are genetic waste. THEY put themselves in prison. They acted a fool in prison and WORKED to get into solitary or G5 housing. They refused to accept certain truths. There were some individuals I sympathized with, but I acknowledge everyone has a sob story.

However I digress. While working there I took notice of how many Naturalized African Immigrants worked as CO's. I had to work with, defend, support and back up these CO's no matter what. You can not find a sentient being that LOATHES... HATES... DESPISES...or DETESTS American Black people more than an African Immigrant that works as a CO. I literally heard a Nigerian guard arguing with a black inmate and finally spout of that
"The reason we sold you to the arabs is because you were worthless pieces of shit, we should have just killed you all".

If you're a real racist and just want blacks purged, nationalize the police, make the inner city police forces entirely black, and sit back while federal agents do what Bloods/Crips did to each other for decades only at a chilling capacity and without the slightest accountability. Now is there anyone who can not see what the objective of the left is long term? Do you not recognize that they want to exterminate the majority of the descendants of their slaves? It's so fuckin clear I can't believe anyone else doesn't recognize it, but then again millions of german citizens, russian citizens, chinese citizens, cuban citizens, korean citizens, cambodian citizens, vietnamese citizens, african citizens from countries that don't even exist anymore, venezuelan citizens,.....

GET THE FUCKIN PICTURE YET BED WETTERS?????

No... you don't.... and good riddance to you.... I take comfort in the fact that you always die first.

I agree.

Must have been a traitor, like in the person in the picture he kept.

Yeah, the govt murdered several at waco and ruby ridge but never were held accountable in a court.

Because...............they didn't do anything wrong.

That's why.

Bunch of wackos at waco and a loony tune in Idaho.

They resisted, got shot.

Now, why do the right wing scorn the black people that did the same, resisted police?

BTW, BOTH should be shot.

Forum List

Back