Let's Just Face It, Trump Is A Weak President

He's on Twitter ALL FUCKING DAY LONG.
Is that what you elected him to do?

I voted for Trump to deliver positive results, which he has done. I'm a results-oriented guy, you're not. Obama could have taken us down the toilet and you'd still insist on supporting him. That's because your loyalty isn't to poor and average Americans, it's to your masters in the Democratic Party.
by the way, why do you say Obama "could have" taken us down the toilet?? According to you folks...he did.....

is it so hard to admit that Obama got us out of a recession and turned the economy around and the economy is still doing well under Trump??

View attachment 284058

So the S&P 500, which most americans aren't even invested in, is an indication of Obama's economic success?

How about we look at numbers that DO effect every day Americans, like pay?

b768ba0f-STEVE-MOORE-BUSH-OBAMA-TRUMP-CHART.png

Under Bush, flat. Under Obama, flat. Under Trump, HOLY SHIT.

Last edited:
I can think of many terms to describe him like impulsive, arrogant, or divisive, but weak is not one of them.

It seems to me that a person would have to be pretty strong to stand up against a coordinated onslaught by the democrats and all their media operatives attempting a coup against him from day 1.

I voted for Trump to deliver positive results, which he has done. I'm a results-oriented guy, you're not. Obama could have taken us down the toilet and you'd still insist on supporting him. That's because your loyalty isn't to poor and average Americans, it's to your masters in the Democratic Party.
by the way, why do you say Obama "could have" taken us down the toilet?? According to you folks...he did.....

is it so hard to admit that Obama got us out of a recession and turned the economy around and the economy is still doing well under Trump??

View attachment 284058

So the S&P 500, which most americans aren't even invested in, is an indication of Obama's economic success?

uh huh...

So again....Obama didn't destroy the country then right??

9a8c88.jpg

Among all of these pro-Trump comments, here is one thing you will not see....an answer to my question.....So I will restate it just in case they didn't read it....

"WHY IS IT THAT TRUMP AND TRUMP'S OWN DOJ CAN'T BRING ONE SINGLE INDICTMENT AGAINST ANYONE?"

Because what most FAIL to understand is that they are ALL obligated to do the bidding of the Deep Shit State.
Trump is....Obama was.....The Bush's were.....

Once again.....it's the Elites and 1% vs everyone else.

So anyone who thought Obama was "Better" than Trump, they're just as sick as those accused of being so.

Last edited:

View attachment 284058

Dang man, love the way you completely mindlessly compare income growth in economy that started with Great Recession and unemployment shooting up to 10%, to a full employment economy Trump inherited.

You compare income growth during last three years of Obama presidency to the time Trump is in office and it's clear there is not much difference in trend.

Among all of these pro-Trump comments, here is one thing you will not see....an answer to my question.....So I will restate it just in case they didn't read it....

"WHY IS IT THAT TRUMP AND TRUMP'S OWN DOJ CAN'T BRING ONE SINGLE INDICTMENT AGAINST ANYONE?"

Because what most FAIL to understand is that they are ALL obligated to do the bidding of the Deep Shit State.
Trump is....Obama was.....The Bush's were.....

Once again.....it's the Elites and 1% vs everyone else.

So if you thought Obama was "Better" than Trump, you're just as sick as those you accuse of being so.
feel free to make shit up, deny, embellish, pull nonsense out your ass etc etc etc.....but there it is.

Since this is not what you WANT to hear, no doubt you will deny it etc, like every other Leftist, TDS afflicted idiot.
Sounds more like excuses than an answer.....

All you idiots have said for years is "Obama is going down, Hillary is going to jail"

If Obama's personal lawyer of 13 years went to prison for doing something Obama asked him to do and if in that felony conviction, Obama was named as a co-conspirator....all of you would be yelling from the top of your lungs about it...

But since this happened to Trump -- you d1c suckers want to get on here and opine about the top 1%, the deep state, etc etc etc.....instead of realizing that your cult leader is both stupid and corrupt....

All you idiots have said for years is "Obama is going down, Hillary is going to jail"

If Obama's personal lawyer of 13 years went to prison for doing something Obama asked him to do and if in that felony conviction, Obama was named as a co-conspirator....all of you would be yelling from the top of your lungs about it...

But since this happened to Trump -- you d1c suckers want to get on here and opine about the top 1%, the deep state, etc etc etc.....instead of realizing that your cult leader is both stupid and corrupt....

For the record, I'm not a "Trumpet".....I have a "wait and let's see attitude"
And show me MY POSTS where I've repeated any such thing. You CAN'T.

Sounds like you verified my thoughts about your reaction.
You still don't get it....you probably never will because you're an extremist......EXACTLY like those you are screaming at.

Oh...the irony.

What you massively fail to realize is that the Globalists / Deep State have found it FAR easier to manipulate the Left. Sorry to say, but the left is far more emotional, gullible. Leftist have piled onto the race baiting, ever dividing band wagon eagerly with no second thought because they've been played like a well rosined fiddle.

If anything....the lack of prosecution against Obama and his administration is proof positive of the collusion with said DS and Elites and the radical, extremist, fascist Left.

OBAMA was a "Cult" leader and Trump is probably as well.

Last edited:

For the record, I'm not a "Trumpet".....I have a "wait and let's see attitude"

Sounds like you verified my thoughts about your reaction.
You still don't get it....you probably never will because you're an extremist......EXACTLY like those you are screaming at.

Oh...the irony.

What you massively fail to realize is that the Globalists / Deep State have found it FAR easier to manipulate the Left. Sorry to say, but the left is far more emotional, gullible. Leftist have piled onto the race baiting, ever dividing band wagon eagerly with no second thought because they've been played like a well rosined fiddle.

OBAMA was a "Cult" leader and Trump is probably as well.
Whenever I see folks like you say "I am not a trumpist" -- I know its about to be followed by some bullshit...

So.....since you have a wait and see attitude...what are you waiting to see?? something that fits your bias, while you ignore everything that everyone else is seeing??

All this "you just don't understand" is just shit people like you say when you yourself can't excuse away the fact that Trump is a moron.....and before he won the nomination, lots of other republicans thought that too, until he won.....

But I don't worship power so I will still call him a moron......while I "wait and see" the rest of you admit it after the fact....like you folks always do...from Bush, to McCain, to Romney...

Democrats freak out daily and this is proof Trump is weak? Oh wait...come here OP :itsok:

Trump freaks out daily.
You must not be on Twitter.
We had Radio Free Europe for the imprisoned people of Eastern Europe....We have Internet Free America for the imprisoned people of our nation. You just do not see it that way because it is your boot on their necks.

Of course, Trumpbots will never admit that they've elected an idiot.

Oh please. Obama was awful and you couldn't suck his cock hard enough.
Yes, Osama bin Laden is laughing in his Pakistan compound at how awful President Obama was.
Too bad the idiot Obama had no idea and nothing to do with taking out Benladen. All he did was sit in the room like a lump and watch the screen as a small trickle of drool dripped off of his chin.

Yes, Osama bin Laden is laughing in his Pakistan compound at how awful President Obama was.
Too bad the idiot Obama had no idea and nothing to do with taking out Benladen. All he did was sit in the room like a lump and watch the screen as a small trickle of drool dripped off of his chin.

Obama didn't have the stomach to watch. He played spades in another room with Reggie.

Democrats freak out daily and this is proof Trump is weak? Oh wait...come here OP :itsok:

Trump freaks out daily.
You must not be on Twitter.

It's what demagogues do, and we have not only a demagogue in the Oval Office, but a charlatan too; those who adore him and cheer are biddable fools.
Yet you had your head firmly planted up the ass of the previous charlatan demagogue squatter in the Oval Office.

Then again, nobody here didn't already know that you have zero self-awareness, so it's all good.

Biddable fool indeed.

I like your signature, Biddable Fool does indeed fit you for a nom de plume. So does Oddball, BTW.

Whenever I see folks like you say "I am not a trumpist" -- I know its about to be followed by some bullshit...
So.....since you have a wait and see attitude...what are you waiting to see?? something that fits your bias, while you ignore everything that everyone else is seeing??
All this "you just don't understand" is just shit people like you say when you yourself can't excuse away the fact that Trump is a moron.....and before he won the nomination, lots of other republicans thought that too, until he won.....
But I don't worship power so I will still call him a moron......while I "wait and see" the rest of you admit it after the fact....like you folks always do...from Bush, to McCain, to Romney...

The Bush's were failures.
McCain was a failure
Romney was/is a failure
Obama was/is a failure
YOU are a failure in this thread.

What are all these "evils" that are being ignored? Russian collusion?
Please! The Dims have done FAR more for the Russians.

TRUMP on the other hand so far HAS shown some promise.....
From closing the borders to dealing with China to trade and energy policies that benefit AMERICA.
Everything else you say is rhetoric and unfounded false Bullshit.

Perhaps you are just another America hating jackass not even in America.

Trump is no worse than any other President in recent memory.
What I'm waiting for is the see the final outcome of the things he's doing.
Unlike you, I don't PREJUDGE people based on what a BIASED media says I should think.
I do my own thinking. You should try it sometime.

You've just drank the KoolAid too long and have no idea which way is up or down or left or right.

PS...I don't intend to continue arguing with an insulting clown who has nothing but rhetoric to offer,

Last edited:
Everyday is opposite and projection day for leftists. In this case "Trump is weak".

In other cases:
Men are chicks
Conservatives are racist
Conservatives only care about the wealthy
Conservatives are war mongers
Conservatives are corrupt
Leftists are intelligent
Fetuses aren't human
Conservatives disrespect the Constitution
Conservatives are Fascists
Trump doesn't know what he's doing

Last edited:

Don’t you have a trump dick to suck? Who is it tonight...Eric?

China's winning Trade Talks.
Erdogan orders America out.
Kim is launching Missiles.
Trump taking porking silently.
Putin pulling strings.

Last edited:
Giuliani's intrigue haunts Trump after arrest of associates - CNNPolitics

I know for some Trump cultists its impossible for you to admit that Trump isn't a strong powerful tough brilliant president because you are so vicariously tied up in all things Trump, to admit that, is almost like admitting you yourself aren't all of these things.

After Trump and company went all in on how the real Ukrainian corruption involves Biden, Obama and Hillary -- 2 more people associated with Trump and company are arrested for corruption. The prosecutor who brought these indictments is not some Obama appointee, he is not some Clinton appointee, he is not even some RINO Bush appointee -- Trump himself appointed this guy -- but Trumpers will still whine Deep State conspiracy even when all of those involved are lifelong republicans...

And as usual with every new development in this ongoing clusterfuck that is resulting in Trump's impeachment moving by at warp speed -- there is always some right wing site spitting out yet another breaking news story of new evidence that has Hillary shaking in her boots, new evidence that has Biden running for the hills, new evidence that has Obama leaving the country -- yet with all of this new evidence, why is it that Trump and Trump's own DOJ can't bring one single indictment against anyone??? Is Obama just that strong and powerful that he can make Trump's own DOJ indict Trump's own people, over and over and over again??
Now THIS IS WEAK....the cowardly jug earred Surrender Monkey draws red lines in Syria sand. Putin immediately crossed them, and then Barry says he didn't draw a red line...THE WORLD DID!!!!!!.... ROTFLMAO....TALK ABOUT A NO BALLS WEAK ASS PRESIDENT!!!

images

Forum List

Back