Let's Just Face It, Trump Is A Weak President

He's on Twitter ALL FUCKING DAY LONG.
Is that what you elected him to do?

I voted for Trump to deliver positive results, which he has done. I'm a results-oriented guy, you're not. Obama could have taken us down the toilet and you'd still insist on supporting him. That's because your loyalty isn't to poor and average Americans, it's to your masters in the Democratic Party.
by the way, why do you say Obama "could have" taken us down the toilet?? According to you folks...he did.....

is it so hard to admit that Obama got us out of a recession and turned the economy around and the economy is still doing well under Trump??

9xi8dd.png

.....not one time did Obama interfere...

Riiiiight. Hillary had to skate because Obama knew about her secret server and more. Hillary would have burned Obama alive had Obama's AG chosen to indict her. You don't think Obama had anything to do with that? Hell, the DOJ was handing out immunity to Hillary's assistants like they were after-dinner mints and, in the end, they didn't charge anyone. It was blatant corruption.

I voted for Trump to deliver positive results, which he has done. I'm a results-oriented guy, you're not. Obama could have taken us down the toilet and you'd still insist on supporting him. That's because your loyalty isn't to poor and average Americans, it's to your masters in the Democratic Party.
by the way, why do you say Obama "could have" taken us down the toilet?? According to you folks...he did.....

is it so hard to admit that Obama got us out of a recession and turned the economy around and the economy is still doing well under Trump??

View attachment 284058

Only a fool would not consider the $4 Trillion the Federal Reserve took on their balance sheet to prop up the stock market.

Are you a fool?

Giuliani's intrigue haunts Trump after arrest of associates - CNNPolitics

I know for some Trump cultists its impossible for you to admit that Trump isn't a strong powerful tough brilliant president because you are so vicariously tied up in all things Trump, to admit that, is almost like admitting you yourself aren't all of these things.

After Trump and company went all in on how the real Ukrainian corruption involves Biden, Obama and Hillary -- 2 more people associated with Trump and company are arrested for corruption. The prosecutor who brought these indictments is not some Obama appointee, he is not some Clinton appointee, he is not even some RINO Bush appointee -- Trump himself appointed this guy -- but Trumpers will still whine Deep State conspiracy even when all of those involved are lifelong republicans...

And as usual with every new development in this ongoing clusterfuck that is resulting in Trump's impeachment moving by at warp speed -- there is always some right wing site spitting out yet another breaking news story of new evidence that has Hillary shaking in her boots, new evidence that has Biden running for the hills, new evidence that has Obama leaving the country -- yet with all of this new evidence, why is it that Trump and Trump's own DOJ can't bring one single indictment against anyone??? Is Obama just that strong and powerful that he can make Trump's own DOJ indict Trump's own people, over and over and over again??
Arrived just in time!

2MinuteHate.jpg

.....not one time did Obama interfere...

Riiiiight. Hillary had to skate because Obama knew about her secret server and more. Hillary would have burned Obama alive had Obama's AG chosen to indict her. You don't think Obama had anything to do with that? Hell, the DOJ was handing out immunity to Hillary's assistants like they were after-dinner mints and, in the end, they didn't charge anyone. It was blatant corruption.
I am not concerned with your feelings -- I am not concerned with what you "feel" someone did or didn't do......funny, conservatives always talk about facts over feelings, but all I have done was drop facts that keep getting you in your feelings...

Now, why do you keep avoiding my question with deflections??

"WHY IS IT THAT TRUMP AND TRUMP'S OWN DOJ CAN'T BRING ONE SINGLE INDICTMENT AGAINST ANYONE?"

Do you believe that Obama has some great economic mind? Do you believe that Obama, who has NEVER worked in the private sector a day in his life, has any clue on how a business creates and grows wealth? Here's the truth. Obama has no idea how to start a business or how to operate one.

Yes, the economy improved. It had nowhere to go but up. Obama's policies caused the "recovery" to under-perform. And that's why Hillary lost in 2016. Voters in the all-important swing states, who had previously voted for Obama but who then were disenfranchised in the Obama economy, rejected his economic policies and elected Trump. Had the economy been better, Hillary would have won.

View attachment 284058

Only a fool would not consider the $4 Trillion the Federal Reserve took on their balance sheet to prop up the stock market.

Are you a fool?

Remember when you d1c suckers pretended to care about black unemployment??
black-unemployment-rate-2009-to-2017-1.jpg

Giuliani's intrigue haunts Trump after arrest of associates - CNNPolitics

I know for some Trump cultists its impossible for you to admit that Trump isn't a strong powerful tough brilliant president because you are so vicariously tied up in all things Trump, to admit that, is almost like admitting you yourself aren't all of these things.

After Trump and company went all in on how the real Ukrainian corruption involves Biden, Obama and Hillary -- 2 more people associated with Trump and company are arrested for corruption. The prosecutor who brought these indictments is not some Obama appointee, he is not some Clinton appointee, he is not even some RINO Bush appointee -- Trump himself appointed this guy -- but Trumpers will still whine Deep State conspiracy even when all of those involved are lifelong republicans...

And as usual with every new development in this ongoing clusterfuck that is resulting in Trump's impeachment moving by at warp speed -- there is always some right wing site spitting out yet another breaking news story of new evidence that has Hillary shaking in her boots, new evidence that has Biden running for the hills, new evidence that has Obama leaving the country -- yet with all of this new evidence, why is it that Trump and Trump's own DOJ can't bring one single indictment against anyone??? Is Obama just that strong and powerful that he can make Trump's own DOJ indict Trump's own people, over and over and over again??

An indictment? How about an arrest?

All I see is poo slinging on both sides and I'm damned tired of it, as are the rest of the country.

Wake us when you actually hit something. They country no longer cares.

I am not concerned with your feelings --

Nor am I with yours. Hillary committed innumerable felonies for which you or I would have gone to prison. She skated. And you were fine with it. You don't have a problem with corruption; you have a problem with Republican corruption. And then you come on here and lecture us about how we're all a bunch of brainwashed "Trump cultists". The Democrats love suckers like you.

Democrats freak out daily and this is proof Trump is weak? Oh wait...come here OP :itsok:

Trump freaks out daily.
You must not be on Twitter.

It's what demagogues do, and we have not only a demagogue in the Oval Office, but a charlatan too; those who adore him and cheer are biddable fools.
Yet you had your head firmly planted up the ass of the previous charlatan demagogue squatter in the Oval Office.

Then again, nobody here didn't already know that you have zero self-awareness, so it's all good.

Biddable fool indeed.

Do you believe that Obama has some great economic mind? Do you believe that Obama, who has NEVER worked in the private sector a day in his life, has any clue on how a business creates and grows wealth? Here's the truth. Obama has no idea how to start a business or how to operate one.

Yes, the economy improved. It had nowhere to go but up. Obama's policies caused the "recovery" to under-perform. And that's why Hillary lost in 2016. Voters in the all-important swing states, who had previously voted for Obama but who then were disenfranchised in the Obama economy, rejected his economic policies and elected Trump. Had the economy been better, Hillary would have won.
In other words "Ok, the economy wasn't in a recession, ok the economy wasn't a disaster...but it would have been better if Obama wasn't there, he is a poopie head"

Fine.....I don't expect you to acknowledge reality without attacking Obama, it gives you comfort...

Now why do you feel Trump has a great economic mind??? Because you worship wealth and you want to believe that all rich people have great economic minds??

Then why not make Warren Buffet or George Soros president?? they both have so much money they can buy Trump, easily...

I don't know about you, but I want to see ALL Americans, of all colors and creeds, living a prosperous life with a quality standard of living.

Why do you support guys like Joe Biden funneling a billion $ to places like Ukraine in return for some of that being given to his son? Corruption hurts average Americans. Why won't you condemn Democratic corruption along with Republican corruption?

I am not concerned with your feelings --

Nor am I with yours. Hillary committed innumerable felonies for which you or I would have gone to prison. She skated. And you were fine with it. You don't have a problem with corruption; you have a problem with Republican corruption. And then you come on here and lecture us about how we're all a bunch of brainwashed "Trump cultists". The Democrats love suckers like you.
Then charge her.....I don't understand the problem....charge her

If she committed crimes, charge her...

You people are more in fear and awe of Hillary than we are...I could give a fuck about Hillary...but its your cult leader who is the president ...and it is your cult leader who has you fools believing he is going to charge her with something...some day....maybe....possibly...who knows...could be...

Meanwhile half of Trump's campaign got indicted in his first 8 minutes in office...maybe Trump needs to borrow Obama's balls...

I don't know about you, but I want to see ALL Americans, of all colors and creeds, living a prosperous life with a quality standard of living.

Why do you support guys like Joe Biden funneling a billion $ to places like Ukraine in return for some of that being given to his son? Corruption hurts average Americans. Why won't you condemn Democratic corruption along with Republican corruption?
I don't support Biden...I am a progressive....Biden is not a progressive.....

If Biden is guilty, arrest him and charge him....again, why is Trump so weak??

In other words "Ok, the economy wasn't in a recession, ok the economy wasn't a disaster...but it would have been better if Obama wasn't there, he is a poopie head"

Fine.....I don't expect you to acknowledge reality without attacking Obama, it gives you comfort...

Now why do you feel Trump has a great economic mind??? Because you worship wealth and you want to believe that all rich people have great economic minds??

Then why not make Warren Buffet or George Soros president?? they both have so much money they can buy Trump, easily...

Obama inherited a mess that was brought about by the collapse of the federal government's involvement in the mortgage business, which we shouldn't be in, but that's another thread.

The recovery was tepid.

With that said, Trump's GDP numbers are nothing special at all. Hopefully, they'll get better. Trump's other economic indicators are all very solid. The economy under Trump has been ok, but not spectacular.

Trump has decades of experience in building private wealth. Yea, some of his ideas bombed but overall he's been very successful. He can certainly relate to businessmen and understands their challenges and needs and can better help to implement policies that engender economic growth, which is GOOD for poor and average Americans. Fundamentally, that's why I still support Trump, even though I do agree that he says some really stupid shit sometimes.

If Biden is guilty, arrest him and charge him....again, why is Trump so weak??

There is something called due process. There is probably no "proof" that Hunter Biden was reaping the benefits of his father's aid to Ukraine. It's obvious to any rationale person that it was corrupt. Once upon a time the Democratic Party would have banished Joe Biden to neverland. Those days are long over.

Forum List

Back