Bull Ring Lets Gooooo

That link was to show you how people were putting everything they had into the stock market before the crash.
Problem is, moron, it didn't show anything like that.
You said I didnt back it up, then i did, and you say i didnt explain the caused the GD?
You claimed the stock market crash caused the Great Rightard Depression, and even more stupidly, that poor people had put all the money they didn't have into stocks they couldn't afford. In addition, your bluff of a link contained several graphs showing several things. NOTHING IN YOUR SAD, LYING BLUFF BACKS UP ANY OF YOUR SQUEALINGS
Do you even forum bro?
Sorry, no comprende estupido.
Do you have any idea how this works?
Thsi is one of the most ridiculous debates I have ever had.
Debate? Yes. People make assertions and back them up with evidence and citations. You parrot tired rightard cliches and then run like a you from backing them up. If it's any consolation, the lying bluff above explains why you run from backing up your idiot crap.
The GD happened AFTER the FED was created. You seriously have comprehension problems dont you?
Yes, simp. The early Fed had not learned about Keynesian Economics. And, while we had depressions every twenty years prior to that, we never had one since. But here's another chance to back up your blustered pretentiousness. Those who exploit your ignorance have taught you that the Fed is some inscrutable boogey man in order to keep you frightened and obedient. How about you tell us how your dumb ass would fight inflation you don't understand without the Fed? You can add that to the list of things you run from.

Problem is, moron, it didn't show anything like that.

You claimed the stock market crash caused the Great Rightard Depression, and even more stupidly, that poor people had put all the money they didn't have into stocks they couldn't afford. In addition, your bluff of a link contained several graphs showing several things. NOTHING IN YOUR SAD, LYING BLUFF BACKS UP ANY OF YOUR SQUEALINGS

Sorry, no comprende estupido.

Debate? Yes. People make assertions and back them up with evidence and citations. You parrot tired rightard cliches and then run like a you from backing them up. If it's any consolation, the lying bluff above explains why you run from backing up your idiot crap.

Yes, simp. The early Fed had not learned about Keynesian Economics. And, while we had depressions every twenty years prior to that, we never had one since. But here's another chance to back up your blustered pretentiousness. Those who exploit your ignorance have taught you that the Fed is some inscrutable boogey man in order to keep you frightened and obedient. How about you tell us how your dumb ass would fight inflation you don't understand without the Fed? You can add that to the list of things you run from.
I gave several reasons why the GD happened. You harped on one, and i linked it. Cry MOAR
This debate is about the govt and how they screw everything up. You not understanding that isnt my fault.

All dud etalks about in the sewer is substance and a majority of his words in here are nothing but insults.
Dude needs some midol and a nap smh

A partial list of my points that HarleyQueen simply ran from:
1. Big government has given us our best economies, while small-govt "conservatism" has consistently given us our worst. Not exactly a minor detail in a "debate" over big and small govt.
2. He ran from dealing with how the big-govt American System he never heard of and still doesn't understand united America and increased our wealth and power exponentially.
3. He ran from the point that small gov't "conservatism" has given us our two worst economic disasters in the last hundred years.
4. Queenie ran like a him from explaining what he would do to replace big-gov't public schools, airports, police, military, libraries, parks, etc.
5. Ran from supporting a claim dismissed by historians that the Stock Market Crash of the 20s caused the Great Rightard Recession, following that ignorance with the claim that the existence of a world-wide depression existing before the crash was because every other country had their own depressions.
6. Simp ran from explaining why he owes nothing to the state that protects his wimpy ass and with its infrastructure facilitates what little he produced. Yeah, this kind of short-sighted selfishness is common to all Deplorables, but he still ran from it, so it still counts. In his excuse, HomeSchooled never heard of the social contract.
7. Dumbass brought up our medical costs and then ran like a trump from a peaceful demonstration from my point that big-govt SOSHALISTS! in Europe pay much less than we do.
8. Ran from his stupid bitching about his inability to get cheaper medicine from big-gov't Canada.
9. Ran from presenting evidence with links to anything.
10. Ran from showing how the Crash caused the Great Rightard Depression with a link that showed what caused the Crash, and remains too stupid to see a problem with that.
11. Ran from his error on China and chips and how big government is assisting our independence from them, something too-chicken-to-be-an-anarchist dodged.
12. Ran from explaining how America is a failure.
13. Ran from his claim I ignored his parroted, empty cliches, when I have clearly addressed and demolished all of them. See the list of how he ran from that above and below.
14. Ran from his idiocy about rising medical costs after I pointed out it is indeed cheaper to let people die from treatable illness before Medicare and such.
15. Ran from how he interrupted his limp insults to snivel about ad homs. Holy Bertha!
16. Ran from the fact that he offers no solution to anything, other than some vague stupidity about getting rid of government, insisting on exercising his inalienable Deplorable right to bitch incessantly from the sidelines.
17. Ran like a HarleyQueen after he got caught lying about one of the few links he actually provided.

A very partial list of empty assertions made by the home-schooled clown that he ran from supporting. In his defense, HomeSchooled doesn't understand what an empty assertion is.
1. They take it from me. And then spend it on sending weapons to terrorists, money to dictators, use it to kill innocent people all over the world etc.
2. What about unnecessary regulations like requiring new practices to make a "certificate of need" to be considered by unelected bureaucrats?
3. Which, essentially, can create monopolies in the healthcare sector. Which would drive up costs, and the market not allowing competition.
I should mention here that these are quotes, and I am not responsible for the stumbling, semi-literacy of them.
4. The more the government spends and regulates the economy, the more bureaucrats are hired, and the more funds they need. Which means more debt and less money in your pocket. (the debt and less money crap are true only if you use free-lunch selfishness instead of paying for them, and Europe has shown that more big-government health care puts more money in their pockets)
5. Just sayin' A good example of that is chip conundrum the government created.
6. Then govt put that problem on our backs and it cost us billions upon billions.
7. That happened because of lockdowns and demand for at home technology increased.
8. That also caused the automobile chip problem because of demand.
9. Wealth started disappearing because people were putting everything they had into the stock market.
10. When that crashed nobody had anything, demand decreased and so did the number of people with jobs and disposable income.
Okay, I missed that one earlier. Can you imagine being so stupid you think that nobody having any money somehow creates more demand, more jobs, and more DI? wow
11. Then, here comes the fraud we call the federal reserve. (Never once in all of his cliched squawkery did the feeb ever explain why a Fed he doesn't understand) is such a scary boogey man)
12. The govt actually banned imports of chips to China :lol: (girly giggle aside, I'm not sure how the US could ban imports to China, but I wasn't home-schooled.
13. Costs went up because of the government.
14. I cant even go into Canada and bring back drugs because of the FDA.
15. Wouldnt be that way if the government didnt get involved.
16. You realize your entire argument is based off ignoring mine? (sniveled despite pages of a point-by-point demolition of his simplistic squawking.
17. It didnt work. [squawked in regards to the Fed policy that have reduced but not yet eliminated inflation]
18. You cant make America better by taking something the govt screwed up in the first place, and then steal from us to fix it.

Not one of these claims was ever supported with anything other than more empty assertions.

I will note here that even Her-ley seems to have recognized his humiliation. After I finished my point-by-point demolition of his idiocy by the beginning of page 3 here, girlyboy stopped trying. After that all you see from him is limp and moldy insults, primarily of the juvenile homo shots that Deplorables love so. Okay, he also did a little mutual masturbation with Putro the upsucking spammer, oblivious to his previous homo "wit."

A partial list of my points that HarleyQueen simply ran from:
1. Big government has given us our best economies, while small-govt "conservatism" has consistently given us our worst. Not exactly a minor detail in a "debate" over big and small govt.
2. He ran from dealing with how the big-govt American System he never heard of and still doesn't understand united America and increased our wealth and power exponentially.
3. He ran from the point that small gov't "conservatism" has given us our two worst economic disasters in the last hundred years.
4. Queenie ran like a him from explaining what he would do to replace big-gov't public schools, airports, police, military, libraries, parks, etc.
5. Ran from supporting a claim dismissed by historians that the Stock Market Crash of the 20s caused the Great Rightard Recession, following that ignorance with the claim that the existence of a world-wide depression existing before the crash was because every other country had their own depressions.
6. Simp ran from explaining why he owes nothing to the state that protects his wimpy ass and with its infrastructure facilitates what little he produced. Yeah, this kind of short-sighted selfishness is common to all Deplorables, but he still ran from it, so it still counts. In his excuse, HomeSchooled never heard of the social contract.
7. Dumbass brought up our medical costs and then ran like a trump from a peaceful demonstration from my point that big-govt SOSHALISTS! in Europe pay much less than we do.
8. Ran from his stupid bitching about his inability to get cheaper medicine from big-gov't Canada.
9. Ran from presenting evidence with links to anything.
10. Ran from showing how the Crash caused the Great Rightard Depression with a link that showed what caused the Crash, and remains too stupid to see a problem with that.
11. Ran from his error on China and chips and how big government is assisting our independence from them, something too-chicken-to-be-an-anarchist dodged.
12. Ran from explaining how America is a failure.
13. Ran from his claim I ignored his parroted, empty cliches, when I have clearly addressed and demolished all of them. See the list of how he ran from that above and below.
14. Ran from his idiocy about rising medical costs after I pointed out it is indeed cheaper to let people die from treatable illness before Medicare and such.
15. Ran from how he interrupted his limp insults to snivel about ad homs. Holy Bertha!
16. Ran from the fact that he offers no solution to anything, other than some vague stupidity about getting rid of government, insisting on exercising his inalienable Deplorable right to bitch incessantly from the sidelines.
17. Ran like a HarleyQueen after he got caught lying about one of the few links he actually provided.

A very partial list of empty assertions made by the home-schooled clown that he ran from supporting. In his defense, HomeSchooled doesn't understand what an empty assertion is.
1. They take it from me. And then spend it on sending weapons to terrorists, money to dictators, use it to kill innocent people all over the world etc.
2. What about unnecessary regulations like requiring new practices to make a "certificate of need" to be considered by unelected bureaucrats?
3. Which, essentially, can create monopolies in the healthcare sector. Which would drive up costs, and the market not allowing competition.
I should mention here that these are quotes, and I am not responsible for the stumbling, semi-literacy of them.
4. The more the government spends and regulates the economy, the more bureaucrats are hired, and the more funds they need. Which means more debt and less money in your pocket. (the debt and less money crap are true only if you use free-lunch selfishness instead of paying for them, and Europe has shown that more big-government health care puts more money in their pockets)
5. Just sayin' A good example of that is chip conundrum the government created.
6. Then govt put that problem on our backs and it cost us billions upon billions.
7. That happened because of lockdowns and demand for at home technology increased.
8. That also caused the automobile chip problem because of demand.
9. Wealth started disappearing because people were putting everything they had into the stock market.
10. When that crashed nobody had anything, demand decreased and so did the number of people with jobs and disposable income.
Okay, I missed that one earlier. Can you imagine being so stupid you think that nobody having any money somehow creates more demand, more jobs, and more DI? wow
11. Then, here comes the fraud we call the federal reserve. (Never once in all of his cliched squawkery did the feeb ever explain why a Fed he doesn't understand) is such a scary boogey man)
12. The govt actually banned imports of chips to China :lol: (girly giggle aside, I'm not sure how the US could ban imports to China, but I wasn't home-schooled.
13. Costs went up because of the government.
14. I cant even go into Canada and bring back drugs because of the FDA.
15. Wouldnt be that way if the government didnt get involved.
16. You realize your entire argument is based off ignoring mine? (sniveled despite pages of a point-by-point demolition of his simplistic squawking.
17. It didnt work. [squawked in regards to the Fed policy that have reduced but not yet eliminated inflation]
18. You cant make America better by taking something the govt screwed up in the first place, and then steal from us to fix it.

Not one of these claims was ever supported with anything other than more empty assertions.

I will note here that even Her-ley seems to have recognized his humiliation. After I finished my point-by-point demolition of his idiocy by the beginning of page 3 here, girlyboy stopped trying. After that all you see from him is limp and moldy insults, primarily of the juvenile homo shots that Deplorables love so. Okay, he also did a little mutual masturbation with Putro the upsucking spammer, oblivious to his previous homo "wit."
Good gawd you are full of shit.
Have you even read this thread?
Good grief.

Coop de grass

Home-schooled feeb has spent hours and hours here ranting ignorantly about how bad government is. All government.

How come he does all his bitching and moaning from the firm embrace of the nanny state? He/she could go off the grid and finally back up his/her alligator mouth with something other than his hummingbird asshole. He could leave the nanny state that is so oppressing the victim-wannabe.

Anybody think the sissy will do it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back