Bull Ring Lets Gooooo

F4ng.gif

Where did you go, Wobbly 🥴
Same place I was the last time you were gumming my ankles, shallow but pretentious twit. I didn't notice you ran here (is this your magic "bullring" where empty parrotry is considered debate?} to avoid pointing to one post where you think you showed some substance or one post where you backed up one of your empty and cliched assertions.

Okay, poorly educated boob, tell me something you would like to debate. Would you like to continue with how dictionaries are out to get you? How about "Refusing to point to one example of me doing substance is not cowardly."? Will you stop running from showing one time where you backed up any of your cliched parrotry long enough to regurgitate your latest gorging at the Rightard Media Trough of Brain Fat? Do you have a plan for how you are going to debate while also avoiding substance or refusing to back up your empty parrotry, Polly?

If I show up anywhere on this site tomorrow and forget your nobody ass exists, be sure to remind me that you've chosen a location for your latest humiliation. I know you'll be here whenever I am, your only alternative being to face your real life.

Same place I was the last time you were gumming my ankles, shallow but pretentious twit. I didn't notice you ran here (is this your magic "bullring" where empty parrotry is considered debate?} to avoid pointing to one post where you think you showed some substance or one post where you backed up one of your empty and cliched assertions.

Okay, poorly educated boob, tell me something you would like to debate. Would you like to continue with how dictionaries are out to get you? How about "Refusing to point to one example of me doing substance is not cowardly."? Will you stop running from showing one time where you backed up any of your cliched parrotry long enough to regurgitate your latest gorging at the Rightard Media Trough of Brain Fat? Do you have a plan for how you are going to debate while also avoiding substance or refusing to back up your empty parrotry, Polly?

If I show up anywhere on this site tomorrow and forget your nobody ass exists, be sure to remind me that you've chosen a location for your latest humiliation. I know you'll be here whenever I am, your only alternative being to face your real life.
2b02ewx.jpg

I can see where a trump toad would find facts and substance bold. Oh, before you get too excited over Putro sucking up to you, he sucks up to everybody in hopes they will help defend him from me. Back home, he is seen as a bottom feeding spammer of limp-wittedness.
Neither Harley nor I are Trumpsters.

Petro and I are simpatico because we both understand the deeply fucked up nature of our home state's politics.

Any other flimsy ad hom monkey turds you want to fling, in order to distract from your cowardice to take up Harley's challenge?

I can see where a trump toad would find facts and substance bold. Oh, before you get too excited over Putro sucking up to you, he sucks up to everybody in hopes they will help defend him from me. Back home, he is seen as a bottom feeding spammer of limp-witted memes. Also.
And yet another zero-substance blathering from Herr Woobles.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back