Let's go to the video tape ...

“The filibuster would be preserved for all legislative items, preserved for executive branch nominations, not for the judiciary. If we have to exercise the constitutional option tomorrow, it will be narrowly crafted to deal only with future Supreme Court appointments and circuit court appointments, which is where we believe the aberrational behavior has been occurring in the past and may occur in the future.” - Mitch McConnell, May 23, 2005.

That's when the GOP had control of Congress.

Then, here's Mitch when the Dems had control in 2013:

“It would be naive to assume that you could break the rules of the Senate in order to change the rules for the Senate only for nominations. There would be a widespread clamor across our conference, where we to be in the majority, to take that precedent and apply it to everything else.”

Now, Mitch used the nuclear option for judicial nominations.

Flip-floppity-flip-flip-flip!

Absolutely, they're both hypocrites with their words. They both want their way. As I pointed out, the difference is that the Democrats always got it. Now you're howling like a bitch anyway
No, both parties got their way when they were in the majority. You are one seriously retarded idiot if you think the Democrats always got their way. Your own vaunted videotape blows you away.

So I gave you indisputable facts. As Nancy Pelosi's codpiece, can you give some examples? She's got more balls than you do
See posts 3 and 7, willfully blind monkey! Jesus!

People think I'm joking when I say you tards can't handle posts or articles longer than a tweet.

Wherever a Democrat is under attack for their own actions, g5000 is there to be their codpiece

Whenever there is a pseudocon propagandist lie of omission which needs to be disseminated, you can always count on kaz to parrot it.

LOL

g5000, I'm a Republican.

g5000, OMG, kaz, I'm going to slam you! You're a ... wait for it ... wait some more ... almost there ... Republican!!!!!!!

Stupid bitch. You're a Republican, but Republican is the worst word you know and the biggest insult you can come up with. You're a joke, Nancy Pelosi

It's amazing to me that someone can be ignorant of BOTH parties flip flopping on this issue, and yet here we have proof positive of a tard who clearly is.

Incredible.

Wow.

Wherever a Democrat is under attack for their own actions, g5000 is there to be their codpiece

Whenever there is a pseudocon propagandist lie of omission which needs to be disseminated, you can always count on kaz to parrot it.

LOL

g5000, I'm a Republican.

g5000, OMG, kaz, I'm going to slam you! You're a ... wait for it ... wait some more ... almost there ... Republican!!!!!!!

Stupid bitch. You're a Republican, but Republican is the worst word you know and the biggest insult you can come up with. You're a joke, Nancy Pelosi

The Republican party is extinct. You are not even worth the shit on the bottom of a Republican's shoe.

Democrats have always had a bad habit of making stupid decisions that benefit them in the short term.

Gtard5000 has been drinking his own piss so long now that he actually believes it tastes like Kool-Aid. He's a Republican!! :rofl: :rofl:

The question is- who is more pathetic? Gtard5000 or FakeJake ???

It's amazing to me that someone can be ignorant of BOTH parties flip flopping on this issue, and yet here we have proof positive of a tard who clearly is.

Incredible.

Wow.

Have you missed decades of Conservatives hate and loathing for RINO's?

LOL

g5000, I'm a Republican.

The Republican party is extinct. You are not even worth the shit on the bottom of a Republican's shoe.

So you finally admit to the obvious lie that you're not one?

My question was "So Democrats, you were screwed ... where ???"

You have an answer or no, Nancy Pelosi?

Forum List

Back