Let's go over the fiscal cliff!

Oh sure. Expose the Lefty meme, why don't you!

It is the right which has been screaming every time the expiration date approaches that letting the Bush tax cuts expire would cost millions of jobs. Not the left.

The CBO says that letting those tax cuts expire will cost about 700,000 jobs. Is the CBO a right wing organization?

I have no doubt in this Obama economy that letting the Bush tax cuts expire will cost jobs.

I also have no doubt that if we raise taxes, Obama will just spend it.

It is the right which has been screaming every time the expiration date approaches that letting the Bush tax cuts expire would cost millions of jobs. Not the left.

The CBO says that letting those tax cuts expire will cost about 700,000 jobs. Is the CBO a right wing organization?

I have no doubt in this Obama economy that letting the Bush tax cuts expire will cost jobs.

I also have no doubt that if we raise taxes, Obama will just spend it.

You are all over the place, as usual.

Did you and Mac go to the same double-talks school?

LOL

How do you know that my life is all but over? You on the obamacare board?
Wtf do you think we can do about it. Elections have consequences you have four fucking years to figure out how to be a man. Stop whining.

How do I know?

Its painfully obvious through reading your posts.

You want to give up and cave to the dems. I want to fight the collapse and somehow I'm the "liberal whiner"

That's how I know. You're either to old to care because you got yours already or too young to give a damn.

Either way you've marginalized yourself in my opinion

I'm totally crushed. How was it you wanted to fight them again? That's right.. to become more like them.. I think you've marginalized yourself in my opinion too.

Its a Mexican stand off then. To bad they're not on our side huh?

The House would originate a spending bill, so it would be the Democrats who get to compromise/deny a resolution.

Since the last two House budget bills have been ignored by the Democrats, the GOP leadership in the House would be justified in demanding the introduction of a Democrat sponsored bill.

How do I know?

Its painfully obvious through reading your posts.

You want to give up and cave to the dems. I want to fight the collapse and somehow I'm the "liberal whiner"

That's how I know. You're either to old to care because you got yours already or too young to give a damn.

Either way you've marginalized yourself in my opinion

I'm totally crushed. How was it you wanted to fight them again? That's right.. to become more like them.. I think you've marginalized yourself in my opinion too.

Its a Mexican stand off then. To bad they're not on our side huh?

Hey! your messiah is on TV right now talking about how he wants to tax your ass off. Your business? hell son, you didn't build that. Are you sure you want to be like them?

What do you plan to replace the corporations with? You need to have a plan.

Who said anything about replacing them? We do need to remove their money from and power over our government and the election process.

Going over the fiscal cliff will trigger Bozo to inact Martial Law. Do you really want that OP?

All that corporate tyranny and forcing people to work for a living will be replaced by a paternalistic government who cares. The government loves them and will always take care of them. See how well it's working in New York and New Jersey.

Does it hurt to be as gleefully ignorant as you are? Seriously... I'm curious.

Gee, Obama was all about a compromise on the fiscal cliff early Wednesday morning, now its all his way. No surprise there.

Gee, Obama was all about a compromise on the fiscal cliff early Wednesday morning, now its all his way. No surprise there.

Well, You know his motto "YES I CAN!"....

He trashed the "We" when he realized "We" were not supportive of his bullshit policies.

Exactly. Give the democrats what they want.

They'll accuse the GOP of being meanies, like the GOP rammed this through and forced Obama to sign it.
I'm fine with letting it all go. Let taxes go up, let spending get cut. Let's see how that works out for the Dums.

Except that americans get screwed in the process. I'm not going to intentionally flush my business down the toilet just to make my competition look responsible for it.

Sitting back and doing nothing would be a disaster FOR EVERYONE

Why is it that last week voting for revenge was a bad thing but now abstaining for revenge is a good thing?
Americans are going to get screwed either way. In the end they will vote to raise teh debt ceiling, extend the tax cuts and postpone any new taxes. So instead of borrowing 40% of our federal budget we'll borrow 50 or 60%. They'll figure Americans won't notice, which is true. As long as we can get someone else to pay for our shit we're fine.
Why not quit postponing it and let it all happen? Then we can have a serious conversation on what gov't ought to be spending money on.
Yeah, the election exposed we are finished as a country as the entitlement mentality as taken hold.

They'll accuse the GOP of being meanies, like the GOP rammed this through and forced Obama to sign it.
I'm fine with letting it all go. Let taxes go up, let spending get cut. Let's see how that works out for the Dums.

Except that americans get screwed in the process. I'm not going to intentionally flush my business down the toilet just to make my competition look responsible for it.

Sitting back and doing nothing would be a disaster FOR EVERYONE

Why is it that last week voting for revenge was a bad thing but now abstaining for revenge is a good thing?
Americans are going to get screwed either way. In the end they will vote to raise teh debt ceiling, extend the tax cuts and postpone any new taxes. So instead of borrowing 40% of our federal budget we'll borrow 50 or 60%. They'll figure Americans won't notice, which is true. As long as we can get someone else to pay for our shit we're fine.
Why not quit postponing it and let it all happen? Then we can have a serious conversation on what gov't ought to be spending money on.
Yeah, the election exposed we are finished as a country as the entitlement mentality as taken hold.

I guess they want that element of surprise on the people? but why? Martial Law maybe?

There would be need to be more than Greek-style riots to trigger Federal martial law. More a matter of saving their own asses come election time.

I fear we see a fiscal.cliff. Signs since election not promising. Obama and Boehner seem way of any compromise. I think fiscal cliff would be a total nightmare and lead to increased unemployment.

I fear we see a fiscal.cliff. Signs since election not promising. Obama and Boehner seem way of any compromise. I think fiscal cliff would be a total nightmare and lead to increased unemployment.

Now you're worrying about the fiscal cliff after weeks of watching you all but suck Obama off.

What do you plan to replace the corporations with? You need to have a plan.

Who said anything about replacing them? We do need to remove their money from and power over our government and the election process.

You don't have to say it. Actions speak louder than words. Reuglate them and tax them right out of the country. So the question is what will you replace them with? Huh?

Forum List

Back