Let's go Bruce

You can tell how close a comment cuts close to home by the amount of personal insults hurled at the individual.

Bruce evidently triggered the Tumpers.

Of course, Bruce was right.

Bruce Springsteen on Stephen Colbert
'Do you want Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Ron DeSantis and our ex-fearless leader deciding the fate of the American experiment?'
''There was an attempt to overturn a free and fair election. It failed'.
'I think there's a great generation of young people coming up who will be interested in protecting American democracy and things like the fundamental right to vote...

Comment:
The Democratic Cult is systematically creating neo-marxist police state.
They are censoring freedom of speech.
Their vax mandates are unconstitutional.
Their open borders policy is a cultural and economic attack on Americans.
Their Infrastructure Bill will enslave the middle class taxpayers to government debt for generations.
They are not defending the Right to Vote.
They are protecting their voter fraud crimes and their ballot rigging crimes.
Obama's incredible illegal uses of the IRS, NSA, CIA, FBI and DOJ as his political weapons was an assault on our democracy.
Springsteen was right
It is Republicans who are subverting our Democracy.

It will be up to the young people to stop them

Springsteen was right
It is Republicans who are subverting our Democracy.

It will be up to the young people to stop them
Yeah, but it's us old fuckers who have all the guns and actually know how to use them.

All in all, I'd say the situation is at "BRING IT, BITCHES" level.

Last edited:
He had a couple of decent songs but most of the time his singing sounds like a cat being tortured

A lot of people disagree with you, he has sold 64.5 million albums in the US, making him the 15th highest-selling artist of all time and seventh highest-selling male artist overall. And that is just the US.

I meant my post. I don’t understand how your being neutered would be a compliment. It’s good to see that it isn’t affecting your mental health. Now, if we could just do something about that unhealthy Trump obsession.
Oh! Hello! When did you get here? Nice to see you. How are the wife and kids?

A lot of people disagree with you, he has sold 64.5 million albums in the US, making him the 15th highest-selling artist of all time and seventh highest-selling male artist overall. And that is just the US.

Like I really care what you blabber about.

Fuck him

Yeah, but it's us old fuckers who have all the guns and actually know how to use them.

All in all, I'd say the situation is at "BRING IT, BITCHES" level.
More Second Amendment Remedies threatened by limp dick Republicans

OOOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Looks at all those piles of MONEY! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I am so NOT impressed, except by the fact that he didn't take a dime of it from me.

Forum List

Back