Dave Chappelle says he won't be 'bending to anyone's demands' over trans jokes controversy

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Good to see at least one celebrity refusing to bend over for the LGBT mafia.

Dave Chappelle says he won't be 'bending to anyone's demands' over trans jokes controversy, pans Hannah Gadsby​

• Dave Chappelle posted a video addressing criticism of his recent comedy special, "The Closer."
  • Chappelle sparked controversy by defending JK Rowling over her comments about the trans community.
  • Chappelle said that the controversy has blocked his documentary from appearing in film festivals.
Dave Chappelle posted a video on Instagram addressing the critics of his recent Netflix comedy special.

Humor mostly pokes fun at something. Ultra sensitive lib loons now want to protest humor that might impinge on 0.05% of the population,
Pearl clutch and fall to the fainting couch.
the libs took the gay jokes personally because they are all gay themselves .

the libs took the gay jokes personally because they are all gay themselves .
Live comedic performances began to grind to a halt 6/7 years ago as the under 35 crowd finds no humor in anything that does not conform to rigid PC and comedy does not conform

correct . since the left started coming out of the closet they have attempted to put a muzzle on comedy .
Neither of you two Yahoos have any clue what you are talking about. Comedy acts have not ground to a halt. Perhaps that’s just what happened to your lives. Try getting out more

Neither of you two Yahoos have any clue what you are talking about. Comedy acts have not ground to a halt. Perhaps that’s just what happened to your lives. Try getting out more
3200 paid troll 12 post
fly by and disappear
Chris Rock , Chappell, Kevin James, Eddie Murphy and many others have All commented on no longer touring due to the “groans” they get if they touch on anything that’s not perfectly PC. You safe spacers are a humorless bunch and just like injections you want Everybody to follow your whims.

Lib loons don’t like Chapelle because he ain’t black enough and does not futilely try to derive humor bitching about how white man done done him bad

I've never really seen the guy's act, but I might now since all the faggots and deviants are sniveling about him and censoring his right to free speech.

He is really funny.

His last special the closer wasn't the best though, it felt a bit preachy in the last half. And this thing he did outdoors I saw where he went really hard, really hard I to George Floyd being murdered turned me off a lot and I quit watching it once I realized where he was going with it.

Other than that he is hilarious.

3200 paid troll 12 post
fly by and disappear
Chris Rock , Chappell, Kevin James, Eddie Murphy and many others have All commented on no longer tiring due to the “groans” they get if they touch on anything that’s not perfectly PC. You safe spacers are a humorless bunch and just like injections you want Everybody to follow your whims.
Interesting. You should check out Eddies SNL host spot he did recently. He doesn’t really hold back. And yes of course there will always be push back from those who get offended. That’s always been the case. But comedy has not grinded to a halt. That’s just a dumb statement

Interesting. You should check out Eddies SNL host spot he did recently. He doesn’t really hold back. And yes of course there will always be push back from those who get offended. That’s always been the case. But comedy has not grinded to a halt. That’s just a dumb statement
Thank you for self identifying as paid troll
That’s almost as fearless an admission as the animal abuser Moonie made yesterday.

Chappelle:

"They said you want a safe working environment at Netflix. Well, it seems like I'm the only one that can't go to the office anymore."

Forum List

Back