Let's Go Brandon Staley Throws Another Game...Chargers Lose To Faiders Because He Goes For It On 4th Down On His Own 18 yd Line

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Brandon Staley made yet another highly questionable call early in the game in his own red-zone by going for it on 4th down with an undersized RB who can't get past the line when they know they're going to run.

What's worse is they had just stuffed them on the same exact play before on 3rd down. I would at least spread out and fake the run and pass....or better yet PUNT THE DAMN BALL!!!

Nah, he blew it at the end when he took that time-out.....I believe the Raiders would have settled for the tie had they not had the time given to them to think about it.

Either way can you even fathom the calls being made from the front office as far as seating in the play-offs went?

I guess the Raider front office would have rather had the Steelers visit KC instead of them visiting them since they would stand a better chance against the Bengals.....Or at least i think that is how they would have been seated.

Brandon Staley made yet another highly questionable call early in the game in his own red-zone by going for it on 4th down with an undersized RB who can't get past the line when they know they're going to run.

What's worse is they had just stuffed them on the same exact play before on 3rd down. I would at least spread out and fake the run and pass....or better yet PUNT THE DAMN BALL!!!

Must be a real bitch now being a BRANDON in this world....................OMG......................LOLOLOLOL

Fate can be so so cruel........................I have a sil named Karen.lololol..............She fucking hates it.....Are you really a Karen??....lolol

only for the Chargers and their analytics-addled coach to outthink themselves and call a timeout.

This is why the Chargers lost. A lot of games were lost this year for the same reason. Number crunchers are calling the games as opposed to great football minds.

only for the Chargers and their analytics-addled coach to outthink themselves and call a timeout.

This is why the Chargers lost. A lot of games were lost this year for the same reason. Number crunchers are calling the games as opposed to great football minds.
LOL....I don't even consider myself anything near "a great football mind" but a little common sense and situational awareness about what was going on would have went a long way in that instance.

I mean why even call a timeout when there was a very good chance (by the looks of the Raider's actions up till then) that they were good with a tie?

I mean if the Raiders would have really been hell bent on scoring they would have used their own timeout to come up with a play like they did when given time by the Chargers coach to think it over.

If that putz is not out of a job today he should be.

Must be a real bitch now being a BRANDON in this world....................OMG......................LOLOLOLOL

Fate can be so so cruel........................I have a sil named Karen.lololol..............She fucking hates it.....Are you really a Karen??....lolol
Imagine if your name is Karen Brandon.

Forum List

Back