Wildcard predictions

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
First I am disappointed the chargers won’t be in the playoffs as they are such a fun team . Also shocked about the Colts crash out

NFC

Cowboys to much fire power for slow 49ers
Rams too much for slumping Arizona
Bucs blow out the crappy eagles

AFC
KC will humiliate the garbage Steelers
Bills win a dog fight against Pats
Cincyy to talented and rested for raiders

First I am disappointed the chargers won’t be in the playoffs as they are such a fun team . Also shocked about the Colts crash out

NFC

Cowboys to much fire power for slow 49ers
Rams too much for slumping Arizona
Bucs blow out the crappy eagles

AFC
KC will humiliate the garbage Steelers
Bills win a dog fight against Pats
Cincyy to talented and rested for raiders
Then Bengals have not won a playoff game since 1990.

In fact, no one on their team was even alive during their last win.

You do realize that, right?

:auiqs.jpg:

The pundits love the Bengals. It has been there all year and even last year. For the fans I feel for it. However, the Bengals have also lost games they should not have or blew them this year. I have read that they have a stadium issue lease and cost that is troublesome. It has affected their resources over the years and the taxpayers are on the hook for a bad deal. They have had some good drafts that made them competitive. But they also have had bad luck. Bad plays in crucial situations. And even stupidity by players they gave chances to because of personal issues which was a reason they signed them because of all of the other issues.

AFC:

I feel good about the Raider's chances against the Bengals.
KC Over The Steelers.
Patriots over the Bills (upset).

NFC:

Tampa over Philly
Dallas over SF
Rams over the Cards.

Which has nothing to do with today’s team

The pundits love the Bengals. It has been there all year and even last year. For the fans I feel for it. However, the Bengals have also lost games they should not have or blew them this year. I have read that they have a stadium issue lease and cost that is troublesome. It has affected their resources over the years and the taxpayers are on the hook for a bad deal. They have had some good drafts that made them competitive. But they also have had bad luck. Bad plays in crucial situations. And even stupidity by players they gave chances to because of personal issues which was a reason they signed them because of all of the other issues.
You fail to understand the issue

The reason the Bengals won their last playoff game in 1990, was because their owner, Paul Brown, died.

For you see, Paul was a football genius who needed no GM, no scouting, no nothing really. He kept the Bengals competitive in the AFC in an era when the NFC blew out the AFC EVERY SUPERBOWL! But the Bengals, who went twice to the Super bowl, almost won both times, and almost beating the best NFL team of all time, the San Fran 49ers.

But once Paul died, the team died as there was nothing left but a huge vacuum with his idiot son taking over.

To put this in more perspective, there have only been 4 NFL teams to start a season 0-6 in 4 seasons. The Bengals are not just one of them, they have done it 6 times, 5 of which are under Mike Brown and not Paul Brown.

To put this in better perspective, Carson Palmer, the former QB, had an injury as their QB that should have ended his career. Why? Because he had no line to protect him. He made a valiant fight back but then refused to play for the Bengals and demanded a trade. The Bengal refused, and so his choices were to play and get the $50 million for playing or sit the site lines and flush it all down the commode. He chose the later.

That speaks volumes as you can't buy your health.

And I fear for their new QB as his injury SHOULD have ended his career as well, and for the same reasons but also made a valiant come back.

The sins of the past caused this problem. Paul Brown lost control of the Cleveland Browns, even though he started the team which created bad blood. So to get even he went to Cincinnati to compete against them and kicked their arse about ever year. But because he lost control of the Browns, he was a control freak, leading to the vacuum when he died. Nothing has changed other than someone at the helm who is clueless as the entire family runs them. The father in law runs payroll, his daughter does the scouting, etc.

And the only reason they got competitive to begin with was because the city bought them a brand new stadium at taxpayer expense, but continued to play horrible. In retaliation the city looked closely at the contract as it said they were providing the stadium to the team so they could be competitive. Well they hired a lawyer and underlined the word competitive and said Mike Brown, the owner, was in violation of the contract. Next thing you know he got Carson Palmer in there and a new coach and made the playoffs for the first time in decades, and promptly lost the first playoff game. However, they could no longer claim they were not "competitive"

That is what you are dealing with.

As to whether they will win? Maybe, but only because pressure is mounting on them to actually win a playoff game just like pressure was there to get to a playoff game a decade ago.

But if the miracle happens, they will promptly lose the next game.

Easy money

Mark it down.

Which has nothing to do with today’s team
For a Leftist, history means nothing, unless it is January 6th.

I stopped watching in the mid 90's, before all the PC crap. Best decision I ever made.

The game that did it for me was a game where they were on one of their notorious losing seasons. But I still turned on the TV to watch, but this game something was off as there was constructed a huge tarp over the side lines of the Bengals. Keep in mind this was at their home stadium. Well I just sat their perplexed as to what in the hell it actually was as I had never seen anything like it before. Well the announcers tried to ignore it, but simply could not and admitted it was there because their own fans were pelting them with rocks, bottle, anything they could find really.

At that point, I said to myself, who does this?

I turned off the TV and never turned it back on to watch.

In the NFL, any history over five years old is irrelevant
Not if the same regime is in control

It's like North Korea stupid.

North Korea is like watching a soap opera. Stop keeping track for 20 years, then tune back in, and nothing really has changed.

I like Cincy….they are a fun team to watch with exciting young players.

Joe Burrow, Chase, Mixon

I think they will win the first round but not go deep in the playoffs. But the pieces are there and Pittsburgh and Baltimore are not as dominant as they have been for the last decade

For a Leftist, history means nothing, unless it is January 6th.

I stopped watching in the mid 90's, before all the PC crap. Best decision I ever made.

The game that did it for me was a game where they were on one of their notorious losing seasons. But I still turned on the TV to watch, but this game something was off as there was constructed a huge tarp over the side lines of the Bengals. Keep in mind this was at their home stadium. Well I just sat their perplexed as to what in the hell it actually was as I had never seen anything like it before. Well the announcers tried to ignore it, but simply could not and admitted it was there because their own fans were pelting them with rocks, bottle, anything they could find really.

At that point, I said to myself, who does this?

I turned off the TV and never turned it back on to watch.
11-3-20 was a pretty good day too.

306>232...landslide

Not if the same regime is in control

It's like North Korea stupid.

North Korea is like watching a soap opera. Stop keeping track for 20 years, then tune back in, and nothing really has changed.

Nothing has changed in N Korea in the last 50 years
NFL teams churn a third of their roster every year

Joe Burrow, Chase, Mixon

I think they will win the first round but not go deep in the playoffs. But the pieces are there and Pittsburgh and Baltimore are not as dominant as they have been for the last decade
My Raiders are scrappy...they have won 4 straight I think.... I believe that the chariot may turn back into a pumpkin this weekend though. I like their chances if they don't beat themselves.

Joe Burrow, Chase, Mixon

As I said, if they manage to win the first game, sell everything you have an bet against them the next round

Easy money.

My Raiders are scrappy...they have won 4 straight I think.... I believe that the chariot may turn back into a pumpkin this weekend though. I like their chances if they don't beat themselves.
Interestingly, the tables turned against Cincinnati in 1990 when they played the Raiders. For you see, Bo Jackson was injured that game playing the Bengals that ended his career and then Paul Brown died.

Since that time, the torrid losing has been called "the curse of Bo Jackson"

If you win, it has nothing to do with the ability of your team

Understand at least this much. Not that I care anymore.

LOL.

In 2011, ESPN ranked the Bengals, not just the worst team in the NFL, but in all of professional sports

World wide

LOL.

I'm a long time 49er fan ... so I hate rooting for them LV Traiders ... and any long time 49er fan knows excrly what it feels like to be a long time Bengals fan ...

That said ... I predict IF the Niners beat Dallas, THEN the Rams beat the Cards ... however, IF Dallas beats the Niners, THEN the Cards beat the Rams ... you still have time to bet Monday morning as soon as the banks open ... it's emergancies like this why you and the wife set up the family savings that only requires one of you to sign ...

In the NFL, any history over five years old is irrelevant
But fans of teams have the tapestry. They will be at work, in bars at clubs talking their teams. It can be and is painful. And it is. Until the team you support wins a championship. As an Eagle fan I will almost always support a team who has not won that unless they play the Eagles.

Joe Burrow, Chase, Mixon

Tee Higgins. Bengals are also at home. Raiders suck and will lose to them.

Forum List

Back