Let’s Go Brandon Song Tops ITunes Chart

"As of Monday morning, the song was No. 2 on the iTunes Top Songs list"

#2 ain't bad

Being Rap means a lot of younger folks are feeling the love.

Just looked it up, as have been reading it on this board lately.
Nothing stirs the hearts of the weak-minded like a good marching song with a beat, eh?
BTW, who is Brandon?

Nothing stirs the hearts of the weak-minded like a good marching song with a beat, eh?
BTW, who is Brandon?
liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

BTW, who is Brandon?
At a NASCAR race fans started cheering "F U Biden"...but the news reported it as "Let's Go Brandon" since its FAKE NEWS....not it has become a GOP catch phrase.

GOP has shifted IMO from Let's go Trump to anyone but Biden. Their disgust with Biden eclipses their fandom for Trump.

At a NASCAR race fans started cheering "F U Biden"...but the news reported it as "Let's Go Brandon" since its FAKE NEWS....not it has become a GOP catch phrase.

GOP has shifted IMO from Let's go Trump to anyone but Biden. Their disgust with Biden eclipses their fandom for Trump.
Joe has met my expectations

So it's just a rhythm thing. OK. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something about somebody actually named Brandon. I was never much for pep rallies, though I did enjoy the cheerleader's little skirts and pompoms, it didn't get me excited for the team, as the cheers seemed a forced obligatory, of induced desired mass hysteria, I was socially (or by school edict) forced to participate in whether I wanted to go or not.
I had a son-in-law named Brandon, that I never liked, as he wasn't good enough for my daughter from the start. You'd never hear me saying "lets go Brandon", maybe "get gone Brandon" was closer to my sentiment, but no, I was nice. I gladly picked up most of the tab (as he wrecked her financially long before dumping him) when she put him on the road, if you can relate to that.

So it's just a rhythm thing. OK. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something about somebody actually named Brandon. I was never much for pep rallies, though I did enjoy the cheerleader's little skirts and pompoms, it didn't get me excited for the team, as the cheers seemed a forced obligatory, of induced desired mass hysteria, I was socially (or by school edict) forced to participate in whether I wanted to go or not.
I had a son-in-law named Brandon, that I never liked, as he wasn't good enough for my daughter from the start. You'd never hear me saying "lets go Brandon", maybe "get gone Brandon" was closer to my sentiment, but no, I was nice. I gladly picked up most of the tab (as he wrecked her financially long before dumping him) when she put him on the road, if you can relate to that.
So there is a racer named Brandon too so thats why the Fake News played it up. That is my biggest fear. That one of my kids will bring home a loser and marry them. YUCK!!

Did you tell him to F off?

So there is a racer named Brandon too so thats why the Fake News played it up. That is my biggest fear. That one of my kids will bring home a loser and marry them. YUCK!!

Did you tell him to F off?
We had a word or two, nothing serious as he knew to maintain respect in my house. She dumped him, turned her finances around, repairing the damage in a little over a year, still single and supporting herself and the kids without him and without me picking up the tab or contributing to make ends meet, and is much better off, all around. I raised her right. Just takes a little more time, sometimes for them to understand, why the right judgements and actions really are right.
I worried too, dude. We all do.

Forum List

Back