Let's Go Brandon Criminal?

. . . if this is the type of laws that they would like to pass, it should not be a surprise that this is the attitude of the ruling class journalists.

:rolleyes:

flacaltenn since I couldn't reply directly to your comment, I just wanted to thank you for explaining the clean start rule, because I never really understood it either.

It's protected speech under the First Amendment.

Nobody is going to make it illegal.
the fact that the liberal base is trying is simply a window into how they operate these days. don't like it, shut it down.

then tell everyone that the OTHER SIDE is the one taking away their rights.

i think things can be taken too far but a LETS GO BRANDON is far from making death threats or showing severed heads and the like. i think it's a shitty time for politics to put the country in this position of division but that's what our politics does these days. divide and deflect. blame everyone but themselves.

and far too many see that as an excuse to do the same and call it justified.

good to see we agree it's protected regardless of how people may feel about it.

So "Let's Go Brandon" is offensive however "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon", "death to cops" and other such language is okay?

Seems to me America has gone crazy.
America has become far more soft than crazy
No longer focused on acquiring the necessities of life, because there is full opportunity if you just work toward it, we have become absorbed with the difficulties of others and libs want us obsessed about the underclass and are trying to make it law that we must give our assets to them.

So "Let's Go Brandon" is offensive however "pigs in a blanket, fry 'em like bacon", "death to cops" and other such language is okay?

Seems to me America has gone crazy.

They already went crazy as soon as they started thinking that Joe Bidedumb was a legitimate president.

Let's go Brandon is far smarter and more effective than the ORIGINAL chant.

Let's go Brandon might be family friendly, but I don't believe it to be more effective than the original. FJB shows that we mean business when it comes to our love for America and our hatred for the way they fucked it up so badly. That's why I say fuck all of the people that voted for them (because I say fuck Kamala Harris to) and their supporters and all of the people who are saying Trump is worse than traitor Joe.

I'm trying to understand what is the topic of this thread. The title isn't a complete sentence and I don't see any clarification in the OP.

It shouldn't be that hard to figure out by now. The fucking liberals are trying to ruin everything as usual.

Democrats are aiming to shut places like this site down.
I believe, it is not just the Democrats, but the entire government/corporate deep state establishment, that wishes to narrow the Overton Window, and then criminalize all thought or political activity outside of that establishment approved window. Don't think that the Republicans in the Lincoln Project aren't in on that as well.

But yes, that is a pretty good analysis. It would make free thought, free inquiry, and free discussion of any unapproved narrative, doubleplus ungood by the Thinkpol. :rolleyes:

I believe, it is not just the Democrats, but the entire government/corporate deep state establishment, that wishes to narrow the Overton Window, and then criminalize all thought or political activity outside of that establishment approved window. Don't think that the Republicans in the Lincoln Project aren't in on that as well.

But yes, that is a pretty good analysis. It would make free thought, free inquiry, and free discussion of any unapproved narrative, doubleplus ungood by the Thinkpol. :rolleyes:
In this era, Democrats are global cultists and anyone who is a Democrat or works with them are America's enemies.

Notice how the media covers for the car driver killer?

In this era, Democrats are global cultists and anyone who is a Democrat or works with them are America's enemies.

Notice how the media covers for the car driver killer?
Not just the media. ..

5v7g1q.jpg

You know what has me puzzled?

Why is that "domestic terror," legislation that is stuck in committee? Why does it specifically mention "White supremacism," but not "black bloc," or the anarchist ANTIFA, which burned down so much of the nation, and threatened so many folks if speakers at Universities don't give them what they want, or juries don't bend to their will?

:dunno:

H.R.350 - Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021​

". . . (2) CONTENTS.—Each report submitted under paragraph (1) shall include—
(A) an assessment of the domestic terrorism threat posed by White supremacists and neo-Nazis, including White supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of Federal, State, and local law enforcement agencies and the uniformed services; and

(B) (i) in the first report, an analysis of incidents or attempted incidents of domestic terrorism that have occurred in the United States since April 19, 1995, including any White-supremacist-related incidents or attempted incidents; and
(ii) in each subsequent report, an analysis of incidents or attempted incidents of domestic terrorism that occurred in the United States during the preceding 6 months, including any White-supremacist-related incidents or attempted incidents; and

(C) a quantitative analysis of domestic terrorism for the preceding 6 months, including—
(i) the number of—
(I) domestic terrorism related assessments initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of assessments from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism;

(II) domestic terrorism-related preliminary investigations initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of preliminary investigations from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and how many preliminary investigations resulted from assessments;

(III) domestic terrorism-related full investigations initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of full investigations from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and how many full investigations resulted from preliminary investigations and assessments;. . . " etc.

Because Pelosi and crew live in their own little commune in Congress. The squad -- just TODAY --- doubled down on emptying the prisons and not holding folks under bail. RIGHT AFTER a black criminal with multiple priors ran down a Christmas parade and murdered people.. RIGHT AFTER he had used that same vehicle to run completely over his wife in a previous crime. His Social media was FULL of anti-white, anti-semitic, pro leftist anarchist stuff.

People aren't fooled that EVERYTHING the Dems TRIED to pass was to MAINTAIN their grip on elections, and PUNISH the opposition as political criminals is blatant and sinister attempt to keep their party from becoming irrelevant.

These dangerous mental midgets have no evidence. Believe PARENTS who protest unaccountable school board actions are subject to be "SUSPECTS" and threats.

You're watching the slow and ugly suicide of one of the corrupt, inept parties that are killing our country..

Oh you know what else is interesting? Leftists keep saying that they aren't triggered by it, so why do they want to make it illegal then?
Total control of the narrative at every level is the goal of the leftists. Any phrase that alludes to anything other than the liberal narrative is discouraged and subject to cancel culture tactics. This peculiar, overly sensitive tendency to be offended at the slightest hint of straying from the liberal talking points drives them to puerile intolerance of any expression of opposing thought.

They are definitely triggered by "Let's Go Brandon!"

You know what has me puzzled?

Why is that "domestic terror," legislation that is stuck in committee? Why does it specifically mention "White supremacism," but not "black bloc," or the anarchist ANTIFA, which burned down so much of the nation, and threatened so many folks if speakers at Universities don't give them what they want, or juries don't bend to their will?

:dunno:
Double standards. Liberals practice Machiavellianism. Conservatives are nice guys. Nice guys finish last.

@flacaltenn since I couldn't reply directly to your comment, I just wanted to thank you for explaining the clean start rule, because I never really understood it either.
Kudos for that post.

I am happy no more conferences because we know and saw exactly what happened and don’t need any PC gloss painted on it
Exactly so! The evidence is undeniable. It's amazing to me that certain liberal news outlets kept referring to that worthless sub-human piece-of-shit as a "suspect".

~~~~

After all of this preparatory verbiage, I have just one closing statement:

FUCK JOE BIDEN.png

Total control of the narrative at every level is the goal of the leftists.

Total control of the narrative is not just the goal of leftists, but it is the goal of the ruling technocrats that run the entire global technocracy. Klaus Schwab himself, has even USED that word, "narrative," and that any folks creating a false narrative, need to be demonized, and now? Now the billionaires and global oligarchs are going to start to use the powers of the U.N. to shut down, demonize, and classify those that do not bend the knee to the equating of the bio-security state, and climate change narrative. . . as, you guessed it, TERRORISTS.

I imagine, if our little forum pops up on their radar, they may even come after us, and shut us down.

They have been doing so.

My worry, is that as it becomes more clear, the global totalitarian dictatorship, that is, and has been, established by undemocratic means, is going to make it impossible to inform and get the word out further.

They already have made discussing such things on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, all the big platforms, a no go.

And when other platforms wanted to make an effort, they closed those down. Now? Some of the alternative platforms are censoring this content.

. . .for. . reasons. I am worried, one day soon, they might strike here.

It is a serious worry I see coming, just as I saw coming with YouTube when I requested the moderation allow embedding of other platforms here.

Not too long down the road. You remember when they shut down Gab and Parlour?

"Do you know the story of the most powerful weapon in the world? It's used against you every day. You use it yourself, even if you don't do so consciously. And it can change the entire world."

,o1-11 a.jpg

Forum List

Back