Let's Go Brandon Criminal?

There is a station in Canada, online, where that is true.

Naked News.com

Umm,.. are you mad at me or something? You still didn't answer my question to post number four. All I was doing was helping out a friend of mine so you guys didn't have to fight with each other anymore. You were just doing your job, but this is also an important topic.

Pretty much and as long as it pertains to the topic. You won't even get in trouble with it for mods. This is the ONLY website I know that lets you get away with that lol WillHaftawaite and Meister and flacaltenn are the best though. I never have any problems with them. It's the lib ones that really piss me off. I think Will might be in-between, but he's still really nice and he was only doing his job before. :)
nothing to do with you, but that seems insanely asaninely stupid on every level possible +1.

so you're saying we can beat the unholy shit out of each other with name calling as long as we don't do it in the OP?

It actually is something like that.. We walk softly on content. VERY softly. Basically the most moderated rule on USMB is that "every post must contain specific topical content" (or something close).

We dont wanna judge flames. That leads to fights between members and even in the mod room. ALL WE WANT IS that each thread follows a different topic and that the posts will be somewhat UNIQUE to that topic. If you go after a member in a post, it should be about the members position or assertions on the topic. And since we dont do IQ testing for membership or enforce any large degree of effort -- JUST SHOW mod staff that you KNOW what the topic is in any post.

So THIS -- is a different "USMB innovation".. We noticed that a lot of people were killing the chances of discussion in their titles and opening posts by packing them to the gills with inflammatory language and name-calling. And THAT -- is like saying "squirrel" to a dog. OFF people went arguing about the spiced up titles and OPs.

So we initiated CLEAN START -- which requires OPosters to start the Title and Opening CLEANLY.. And that's what the reference in this OPost was about. If you CARE enough about your own topic to CALMLY try to create discussion rather than a brawl, it sets a better starting point for the thread.

Dont reply to Mod Messages. NOT the topic of this thread. And sorry for the length here. Wanted to make sure everyone understands how little we actually ask of them..

I'm doing this topic for my friend mudwhistle since his other one was shutdown. This is horrible if this happens and I think that it needs to be talked about.

Robbie Soave is a libertarian with Reason Mag. My favorite journal. And I agree -- Let's go Brandon is far smarter and more effective than the ORIGINAL chant.

Only folks that are pros at chanting are leftists. They got it down with rhythm and clapping and simplicity. For simplistic people, political war chants are IMPORTANT and about time to develop some war chants to counter this far left insurgency.

Essentially communicate with the enemy in THEIR OWN LANGUAGE.. And now that we've blown the cover -- YES -- Marxists and Communists in my govt are "the enemy"

Good to see my conservative buds getting some "street action" organized.. LOL..
Nothing funnier than Conservatives marching arm in arm in lock step chanting..

:stir:

Last edited:
I'm trying to understand what is the topic of this thread. The title isn't a complete sentence and I don't see any clarification in the OP.

You know what has me puzzled?

Why is that "domestic terror," legislation that is stuck in committee? Why does it specifically mention "White supremacism," but not "black bloc," or the anarchist ANTIFA, which burned down so much of the nation, and threatened so many folks if speakers at Universities don't give them what they want, or juries don't bend to their will?

:dunno:

H.R.350 - Domestic Terrorism Prevention Act of 2021​

". . . (2) CONTENTS.—Each report submitted under paragraph (1) shall include—
(A) an assessment of the domestic terrorism threat posed by White supremacists and neo-Nazis, including White supremacist and neo-Nazi infiltration of Federal, State, and local law enforcement agencies and the uniformed services; and

(B) (i) in the first report, an analysis of incidents or attempted incidents of domestic terrorism that have occurred in the United States since April 19, 1995, including any White-supremacist-related incidents or attempted incidents; and
(ii) in each subsequent report, an analysis of incidents or attempted incidents of domestic terrorism that occurred in the United States during the preceding 6 months, including any White-supremacist-related incidents or attempted incidents; and

(C) a quantitative analysis of domestic terrorism for the preceding 6 months, including—
(i) the number of—
(I) domestic terrorism related assessments initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of assessments from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism;

(II) domestic terrorism-related preliminary investigations initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of preliminary investigations from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and how many preliminary investigations resulted from assessments;

(III) domestic terrorism-related full investigations initiated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the number of full investigations from each classification and subcategory, with a specific classification or subcategory for those related to White supremacism, and how many full investigations resulted from preliminary investigations and assessments;. . . " etc.

Forum List

Back