Let's,get some answers

Nosmo King

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
Buckle of the Rust Belt
Trumpians cheer when The Sonald treats our long time allies as he would treat a Girl Scout fresh out of Thin Mints. He disses them, he berates them, he speaks as if he wants to sever ties with them.

And so, we have been told that Canada is a strategic threat. We have been told that NATO can go it alone. We have been told that the EU Market is a place Americans would rather not deal with. We have been told that Mexicans are unworthy of any respect.

So bridges burned. Treaties torn asunder. Allies shunned.

Who would you Trumpians greet as allies? Or do you believe that America First means no allies at all?

The board moron already ran a thread on this.

And so we'll be consistent.

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF WE HAVE ALLIES OR NOT ?

This is a rather myopic view of foreign policy, don't you think?

Obviously, I don't think so.

Please don't attempt to explain my thinking.

Trump isn't burning any bridges. They'll keep us around because they need us and they always have.

We don't have kiss their asses to keep them by our side.

Trumpians cheer when The Sonald treats our long time allies as he would treat a Girl Scout fresh out of Thin Mints. He disses them, he berates them, he speaks as if he wants to sever ties with them.

And so, we have been told that Canada is a strategic threat. We have been told that NATO can go it alone. We have been told that the EU Market is a place Americans would rather not deal with. We have been told that Mexicans are unworthy of any respect.

Who would you Trumpians greet as allies? Or do you believe that America First means no allies at all?
I wonder if he can get funding to build a northern border wall?

Trump isn't burning any bridges. They'll keep us around because they need us and they always have.

NATO apes the UN by letting Uncle Sam foot the bills. Trump put a halt to that today. No more freeloading on the US from now on.

NATO apes the UN by letting Uncle Sam foot the bills. Trump put a halt to that today. No more freeloading on the US from now on.

Wonder how great their health care systems will be now that they have to carry their fair share ?

No point in having so called "allies" when they refuse to keep up their end of the bargain with NATO. The slackers got bitch slapped into another galaxy and rightfully so. It's pretty freaking sad when Estonia, Greece, Poland and the UK are respecting the NATO agreement and the rest aren't.

And as far as Canada goes, Trudeau is accepting returning Canadian ISIS jihadists willy nilly. You should worry.

Wonder how great their health care systems will be now that they have to carry their fair share ?

Bingo! The key reason they can run all their social programs is that they do not invest in their military. They completely rely on America.

Seriously what does the US get for paying 650 billion plus to be in the NATO club?

After reading some of the incredibly short sighted responses from the devout Trumpians, I think that I might be dead. Dead and gone to hell. And this is what the thinking of allegedly mature Americans is like after they have succumbed to the hex Donald Trump has cast on America today.

Isolationist and arrogant. One hell of a way to conduct business and,protect assets in today's world.

Seriously what does the US get for paying 650 billion plus to be in the NATO club?
Access...military access. Why do you think they signed up to be in NATO?

After reading some of the incredibly short sighted responses from the devout Trumpians, I think that I might be dead. Dead and gone to hell. And this is what the thinking of allegedly mature Americans is like after they have succumbed to the hex Donald Trump has cast on America today.

Isolationist and arrogant. One hell of a way to conduct business and,protect assets in today's world.

Tissue ?

Not fair we pay for all of their military defense and they pay for none of their own.
Not fair that they charge tariffs for importing from us, but we don't charge any, or very little, on them.
It's time to make things fair.

Access...military access. Why do you think they signed up to be in NATO?

So the losers would not go running to Russia for aid.

Not fair we pay for all of their military defense and they pay for none of their own.
Not fair that they charge tariffs for importing from us, but we don't charge any, or very little, on them.
It's time to make things fair.
Who on God's green earth told you that we pay for all their defense while they pay for none of their own?

Tissue ?
When the Day of Reckoning comes, and it's coming sooner than you think, mouth breathers such as yourself will have some explaining to do. But you won't. You have neither the ethical background nor the intellect to frame an argument anymore sensible than the ones you have proffered here.

Tissue ?
When the Day of Reckoning comes, and it's coming sooner than you think, mouth breathers such as yourself will have some explaining to do. But you won't. You have neither the ethical background nor the intellect to frame an argument anymore sensible than the ones you have proffered here.

Pray tell...what day of reckoning is that.

Is Sweden planning to invade Philadelphia ?

Trump was honest with other NATO allies. He told the truth that America can no longer be their piggy bank. They have obligations to NATO that they are ignoring while we pay their share. Strangely you think that was fine

Tissue ?
OH THE DAY OF RECKONING IS COMING!!! WOE IS VERY DEMOCRAT!

Forum List

Back