Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Romney

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Santorum

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Bachmann

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
I had to go with Romney, though I don't want to vote for him. He's been liberal, moderate, and conservative. One thing though, he sure does his homework and is a much better debater than last election.

Perry isn't ready for part-time, knowledge wise and personality wise.

Cain made a major flub with they prisoner deal, I couldn't believe he said it. Now, VP might be a possibility; so too would getting some serious potential advisers backing him. I like the guy, I think with some Romney like homework, he could be a winner.

My thoughts-

Obama has very little to worry about with this bunch. If the GOP had half a brain, they'd dump this whole lot and nominate Jeb Bush, Mitch Daniels or another grown up.

I think Romney will be an unmitigated disaster for the party. He'd be the first Republican I wouldn't vote for since 1980. I simply cannot imagine a candidate more likely to get his lunch handed to him.
Hypocrite, phony, sleazy business practices, batshit crazy religion. It's like they are trying to lose.

Perry is an AWFUL debater, although he was a bit better last night. I think he's the only one who will have legs, because he's the only one who has money.

Cain. Not ready for Prime Time.

Gingrich- Smart Guy. Too bad he's running for the Stupid Party.

The rest. Who cares.

I'm liberal and I won't vote for him, but Ron Paul stands by his convictions. The rest are just saps.

And what convictions. Medicare is a mistake. So is Medicaid and prescription drug help. Remember, it was his answer that led to "Let him die".

His answer didn't lead to that at all. The comment from the audience came before anyone spoke. When you have to lie it undercuts any point you might have made.

Romney has a full grasp of all the issues facing the next President and the depth to deal with them. He looks, acts, and sounds like a President. I think he stand the best chance of winning the nomination.

Perry is a small, weak man. He took cheap shots at Romney and they backfired. He needs to pack his toys and go back to Texas. I really do not like him.

Cain is very likeable, but IMHO, he lacks depth when discussing many issues outside of 9-9-9. He is getting better, but I don't think the country can handle another President that is learning on the job. We've seen what 3 yrs of inexperience can do- it ain't pretty.

Gingrich, as usual has a full grasp of the issues and many novel and innovative solutions. But he has some negatives on the personal side that may bury him. Still, I like what he brings to the table.

Huntsman saved himself the embarrassment of even showing up and making a fool of himself. He really needs to come out of the closet, put a "D" after his name and run against Obama in the Democrat primaries..

The rest are on the way out and thus irrelevant.

Romney has a full grasp of all the issues facing the next President and the depth to deal with them. He looks, acts, and sounds like a President. I think he stand the best chance of winning the nomination.

Gingrich, as usual has a full grasp of the issues and many novel and innovative solutions. But he has some negatives on the personal side that may bury him. Still, I like what he brings to the table.

I wonder how you can be so objective about Gingrich and so blind to Romney's flaws.

Let's run them down again.

Weird religion that millions of otherwise Republcian voters despise and consider heretical.

Has lost 75% of the elections he's run in.

Made his 9 figure fortune screwing working people out of jobs.

Flip-flops on nearly every issue.

Imposed the Beta-Version of ObamaCare on Massachusetts.

Has completely alienated Hispanics through his race baiting and hypocrisy. (Wants to deny them citizenship while hiring illegals.)

he's another rich guy who can't tell you how many mansions he owns.

BUt, yup. He's a much better candidate than Perry (who actually served more than one term) or Gingrich (who offense is that he got divorced a couple of times.)

The only reason why Romney is a 'credible" candidate is because he's willing to spend his own money to keep running.

Romney is clearly the only legitimate candidate....always has been

Perrys star has burnt out. Other than bragging about jobs he had nothing to do with, he has nothing to offer

Cain is, by definition, a flash in the pan. He is unable to defend 9-9-9 with facts and figures. You do not say, "read my website" in a debate. Swapping terrorists for prisoners will not go away

Gingrich is great. Witty, intelligent...but keeps shooting himself in the foot

Paul is Paul. He is using this as a way to get his views on national TV

Bachmann is just plain creepy

Santorum is a little prick

Perrys star has burnt out. Other than bragging about jobs he had nothing to do with, he has nothing to offer

Cain is, by definition, a flash in the pan. He is unable to defend 9-9-9 with facts and figures. You do not say, "read my website" in a debate. Swapping terrorists for prisoners will not go away

A liberal backing a liberal.

insert the rest of your dribble here...............................................................

while i think it has more to do with his health than his looks, when was the last time we elected an unattractive president?

You're not even trying to be realistic. You might not agree with the man's policies, but to call him unattractive is ridiculous.

With the ears on that skinny dude???? Attractive he's not. Takes a lot of makeup to cover all of the blotches on his skin. The pale palor, the rapidly graying hair.

Take that suit off him and he looks like your average street hood or cocaine-addict. Reminds me a little of Ike Turner.

A liberal backing a liberal.

insert the rest of your dribble here...............................................................

Ok.......defend one of the other candidates

Romney is your choice which means he's another McCain.

Forum List

Back