Perry is a bully!

get_involved

Gold Member
Reaction score
In the debate Perry not only talked down too Cain by calling him "brother" several times but he wouldn't let Romney talk and kept interrupting him. Perry is really ignorant and a pompous a$$! I could never vote for him.

-

elvis

Rookie
Reaction score
Yeah it pissed me off how Hamilton Burger never won.

AquaAthena

Law and Order-Now
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the debate Perry not only talked down too Cain by calling him "brother" several times but he wouldn't let Romney talk and kept interrupting him. Perry is really ignorant and a pompous a$$! I could never vote for him.

-
I agree. He and his in-experience, show. That's why I like to watch these debates. Their true selves are revealed, in all but the slickest ones, which would include the experienced debater, Romney...

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Reaction score

-
You won't have to. Stick a fork in him cause he is done. Thank Gwad.

elvis

Rookie
Reaction score

-
well done.

bobcollum

Rookie
Reaction score
I think we all knew deep down that as soon as he started to open his mouth on a national scale he'd be done for. Dumber than a bag of hammers.

The Rabbi

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Perry will end up being the nominee. The debates are worthless dog and pony shows. He was being aggressive. That's good. We need someone aggressive.

Sherry

You're not the boss of me
Reaction score
Bush and Perry might both be Texans, but one of them was raised with much better manners.

DaGoose

Gold Member
Reaction score

-
Agreed. Perry's done.

The same goes for Santorum (though he never was a REAL contender anyway).

Cain did well but I doubt he'll overtake Romney.

ladyliberal

Progressive Princess
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought it was odd that Perry started calling Cain "brother" after the flap with the hunting cabin name. Hardly an ethnic slur, and Cain didn't seem to mind, but it could come off as overly familiar.

Perry had to come off as hostile. That's better than seeming irrelevant and he has to go after Romney if he wants to win. I don't think his attacks were very well-executed, but he definitely needed to attack.

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perry will end up being the nominee. The debates are worthless dog and pony shows. He was being aggressive. That's good. We need someone aggressive.
I like you, bro. But I think you are in denial here.

Ropey

String tension is not infinite.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's looks to be time for Perry to exit the stage.

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I hate the term 'Bully.' It's so over-used. Time for a moratorium on the term.

Last edited:

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
OP
get_involved

get_involved

Gold Member
Reaction score
I hate the term 'Bully.' It's so over-used. Time for a moratorium on the term.

"Bully" describes Perry perfectly. Notice how he sticks out his chest like a gorilla. I was waiting for him to start beating his chest.

paulitician

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw no evidence of Perry being a bully. I guess it's all about perception. The man is trying to be President so i'm sure he feels he has to fight to win. You gotta be tough to win these things. Remember Hillary Clinton crying on the campaign trail? That did hurt her in the long run. People lost confidence in her. I think Perry was just being aggressive. He wants to be the winner after all.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List