• Romney

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Santorum

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Bachmann

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
Romney is clearly the only legitimate candidate....always has been

Perrys star has burnt out. Other than bragging about jobs he had nothing to do with, he has nothing to offer

Cain is, by definition, a flash in the pan. He is unable to defend 9-9-9 with facts and figures. You do not say, "read my website" in a debate. Swapping terrorists for prisoners will not go away

Gingrich is great. Witty, intelligent...but keeps shooting himself in the foot

Paul is Paul. He is using this as a way to get his views on national TV

Bachmann is just plain creepy

Santorum is a little prick

A liberal backing a liberal.

insert the rest of your dribble here...............................................................

Ok.......defend one of the other candidates

Not required your position was predicted several years ago.

Perrys star has burnt out. Other than bragging about jobs he had nothing to do with, he has nothing to offer

Cain is, by definition, a flash in the pan. He is unable to defend 9-9-9 with facts and figures. You do not say, "read my website" in a debate. Swapping terrorists for prisoners will not go away

Romney is your choice which means he's another McCain.

He is another McCain. A polished candidate with name recognition

Defend another candidate and explain how he can win the election

Romney is your choice which means he's another McCain.

He is another McCain. A polished candidate with name recognition

Defend another candidate and explain how he can win the election

Considering the POS they'd be running against at least 4 of them could win.

But since it's not gonna be a fair election it's gonna be tough for anyone. The country is too divided. Too much cheating.

Btw, who actually believes Obama isn't campaigning.

The prick lies and cheats.

He doesn't believe in winning on his ideas because his ideas suck and he and everyone with half a brain realizes it now.

Last edited:
I'm liberal and I won't vote for him, but Ron Paul stands by his convictions. The rest are just saps.

You're not a liberal. You're a racist. You cannot be both. Idiot.

History says that liberal were the racists. The left has were the ones that preach anti-Semitism. The left are the ones that were pro-slavery. The left were the ones pro-segregation. It was the Democrat president Woodrow Wilson said he understood the KKK to protect victimized whites in the south. He re-segregated the federal government. He claimed segregation was a benefit to the colored people. People only write about Kennedy and Johnson brokering the civil rights bill but fail to mention it was the democrats in the senate that were creating the filibuster not the republicans. And it was actually Nixon that did more to desegregate the schools than any other president in history. Oh how the democrats have re-written history. It was the republicans that were anti-slavery. It was the Republican Abraham Lincoln that freed the slaves.

How do you rank them and who do you think won?

Newt by far outclassed and just whipped ass

Romney withstood the heat very well

Cain shot himself with the terrorism negotiating nonsense and couldn't articulate beyond 9-9-9

Santorum and Paul tie in my opinion

Perry just doesn't belong

Bachmann just go home

Thoughts?

A good assessment and I totally agree with you.

As usual, the inability to say "I do not like Romney and think Blank is a better candidate" is underwhelming

Outside of Romney......who do you got?
Romney is another McCain.

He believes man-made Global Warming is real
He supports Cap & Trade
He supports mandates on health coverage

Obama has the goods on him and will use it against him during the debates. The above issues will hamstring Romney in the debates, and just mentioning his faith is a no-starter for Christian right voters.

The kicker is all of the support I'm hearing from the left which stinks to high-heaven of another conspiracy to hand-pick our candidate.

Last edited:

As usual, the inability to say "I do not like Romney and think Blank is a better candidate" is underwhelming

Outside of your narrow view of our field we actually have 8 candidates who could beat Obama were they to win the nomination.

Outside Obama who you got?

Nuff said.....

Outside of your narrow view of our field we actually have 8 candidates who could beat Obama were they to win the nomination.

Nuff said.....

Your lack of enthusiasm for any of the candidates is uninspiring

With the exception of Romney, none of them can beat Obama

Nuff said.....

Nice projection. However you know damn well this is how primaries work every time. You start with many and end with one.

It's just too bad your stuck with the one. LOL

Nuff said.....

Nice projection. However you know damn well this is how primaries work every time. You start with many and end with one.

I am perfectly happy with the capability of Obama to defeat any of the second rate GOP candidates

Your problem is how badly will the conservative right damage your only credible candidate?

Any one of those candidates could win, except for Ron Paul.

They are running against obama and his record.

The winner? None of the above, as usual.

Face it, no one one running for the Republican nomination really has a plan to create jobs. Most don't believe the government can create jobs; if tax cuts worked we would have seen job growth when the Bush tax cuts were continued (and the Republican leadership in Congress has opposed Obama's plan to further cut taxes).

If I or anyone besides Cain believes 999 is workable or acceptable to the American people I'd be amazed. It would put our Automobile Industry out of business and all of its suppliers, one obvious example.

They all oppose regulations and claim we have over regulated business and industry; if and only if government gets out of the way will a recover occur they posit. It's true, some regulations are silly, they may be good intentioned, but some can be set aside and others modified to spur employment sooner than later. But no one has offered up which regulations need to be set aside, which create the most gridlock and what might the negative consequences if they are no longer the law or enforced.

I am perfectly happy with the capability of Obama to defeat any of the second rate GOP candidates

Your problem is how badly will the conservative right damage your only credible candidate?

Yup.

When Obama quiffs it smells like freshly ironed linen.

Seems Obama isn't all that perfect.....but to these folks it doesn't matter.

A black caller on Sean Hannity said even though Obama is like a wife that turns out to be a lazy bitchy slut........ he said he's still gonna vote for Obama cuz after the election all will be well, until he finds out the bitch has been spending like a horny sailor in a Mexican whorehouse all over again....but by that time it'll be too late to repair the damage.

Last edited:

Yup.

Obama will forgive your student loans for the education your parents insisted on.

A black caller on Sean Hannity said even though Obama is like a wife that turns out to be a lazy bitch. He said he's still gonna vote for Obama cuz after the election all will be well, untell he finds out the bitch has been spending like a horny sailor in Mexican whorehouse.

Why do you always post stupid shit? Oh...of course.

A second look with a question appended:

"Face it, no one one running for the Republican nomination really has a plan to create jobs. Most don't believe the government can create jobs; if tax cuts worked we would have seen job growth when the Bush tax cuts were continued (and the Republican leadership in Congress has opposed Obama's plan to further cut taxes).

"If I or anyone besides Cain believes 999 is workable or acceptable to the American people I'd be amazed. It would put our Automobile Industry out of business and all of its suppliers, one obvious example.

"They all oppose regulations and claim we have over regulated business and industry; if and only if government gets out of the way will a recovery occur they posit. It's true, some regulations are silly, they may be good intentioned, but some can be set aside and others modified to spur employment sooner than later. But no one has offered up which regulations need to be set aside, which create the most gridlock and what might the negative consequences if they are no longer the law or enforced."

What specific regulations need to be revised or rescinded?

Yup.

Obama will forgive your student loans for the education your parents insisted on.

A black caller on Sean Hannity said even though Obama is like a wife that turns out to be a lazy bitch. He said he's still gonna vote for Obama cuz after the election all will be well, untell he finds out the bitch has been spending like a horny sailor in Mexican whorehouse.

Why do you always post stupid shit? Oh...of course.

I keep asking myself the same about you.

Forum List

Back