Lets defund Disney

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
Seriously lets do it. They are woke assholes.

We subscribed to Disney + because of when our grand kids visit. We cancelled it. No more Disney movies or any other kind of entertainment.

We need to boycott the woke shitheads.

I hope DeSantis and the Legislature cancelled all their tax deals here in Florida. They are discussing how to do it.

Join me in telling the Hollywood queer assholes to go fuck themselves

Transsexualism and grooming children for pedophilia isn't a "culture." It's a disease and it needs to be canceled, whether you support it or not.
Except there's none of that going on...except in your rotten little alt-right brains. You righties like your cancel culture weaponized buzzwords (woke..which no one except righties have used since 2015). Probably because your ideology and belief system have been shown to be abject failures, you have no new fresh policy ideas..only old, stale ones...so all you have left is division pimping.

It's too bad that you have chosen to turn into cancerous tumors. Used to be that conservatives were for the average man..now?...it's the ideology of the whack-a-doodle of the month club...sad. :)

Done. Disney has been shit to me for years. I hope DeSantis finds a way of closing their parks, seizing their property, taking their bank accounts and putting some of the heads of Disney in prison.

Enough of this sick perversion!

And to think I used to watch Walt and Disney every sunday evening.

Walt must be projectile vomiting in his grave.

Done. Disney has been shit to me for years. I hope DeSantis finds a way of closing their parks, seizing their property, taking their bank accounts and putting some of the heads of Disney in prison.

With Disney bringing in that amount of tax revenue and fees to the state every year???..sure...that'll happen. Even DeSantis (who is only trying to score political points) isn't stupid enough to rock that boat.
Need to stop huffing paint there, Freaky. :)

Except there's none of that going on...except in your rotten little alt-right brains. You righties like your cancel culture weaponized buzzwords (woke..which no one except righties have used since 2015). Probably because your ideology and belief system have been shown to be abject failures, you have no new fresh policy ideas..only old, stale ones...so all you have left is division pimping.

It's too bad that you have chosen to turn into cancerous tumors. Used to be that conservatives were for the average man..now?...it's the ideology of the whack-a-doodle of the month club...sad. :)
the average man doesnt wear a dress ..

Uh, I doubt gay Walt is vomiting in his grave. He was well known to be a pedophile, attracted to young boys, like Bobby Driscoll as Jane Wyman clearly pointed out and asked for an investigation. I mean all you guys are utter fools. In fact, you meet the definition of "woke". While informed individuals like me always knew Disney had a gay bent, that Walt himself was a pedophile in which many actors of the time complained. I have never subscribed to Disney, nor did I ever encourage my children to watch their animated horseshit. But I see that now, well you guys are "woke".

No way I am losing Disney + for a while.

Have not had the chance to watch Moon Knight yet and the there is the new Obi Wan show coming soon.

With Disney bringing in that amount of tax revenue and fees to the state every year???..sure...that'll happen.
You mean like a president would never destabilize his own reserve currency and send his own economy reeling into the tank at a cost of trillions just in order to spite an old rival on the other side of the world we have no security interest in because he makes Joe look stupid?

Need to stop huffing paint there, Freaky.
No worries. By the time you were done with the can, it was dry.

Well I watched Red Skelton and only saw the ending credits for the Disney's "Movie of the Week".

I blocked The Disney Channel, I don't want my grandkids to see it when they come over.

If you can block it, you are still paying for it. I would end the subscription to whatever package includes that and switch to a cheaper one without Disney then notify the provider of the reason why as Disney is now COSTING them money.

Lol

We subscribed to Disney + because of when our grand kids visit. We cancelled it. No more Disney movies or any other kind of entertainment.

We need to boycott the woke shitheads.

I hope DeSantis and the Legislature cancelled all their tax deals here in Florida. They are discussing how to do it.

Join me in telling the Hollywood queer assholes to go fuck themselves
, lol no Disney or any other kind of entertainment for your grandchildren. Hilarious talk about a brain washed piece of shit fool. Lol, make sure your grandchildren get their daily beating for their perverted brainwashed sinful minds while you're at it.

Forum List

Back