TV series “Breaking Bad” was obvious leftwing propaganda

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
I will cut to the chase

a 50 year old public school teacher making $47,000 a year in 2008 has terminal lung cancer

but his public sector health insurance plan does not give him the same quality treatment that billionaires have

so he turns to making meth and murdering rivals purely out of necessity

if only Obama had become president 4 years earlier, huh?

Do you really take a television show this seriously?

Besides, you didn't even get the concept correct.

I will cut to the chase

a 50 year old public school teacher making $47,000 a year in 2008 has terminal lung cancer

but his public sector health insurance plan does not give him the same quality treatment that billionaires have

Meth is bad, mkay?

I will cut to the chase

If he was a public school teacher he had really good insurance.........that was silly from the get go.....a friend who worked at a public school had Blue Cross/ Blue Shield PPO..........

And a Science teacher is the top of the food chain in any school system......it is the english nerds who are a dime a dozen....

I will cut to the chase

Wow. Breaking Bad ended, what, 2013? Took you this long to "figure" it out?

Looking forward to your "analysis" of HBO's Succession in 20 years.

Do you really take a television show this seriously?

Besides, you didn't even get the concept correct.
I take hollywood’s attempt to influence political public opinion seriously

other than the attempted lib brainwashing the show was well made if a little dark and very bloody

but the leftwing mind control never ceases

Last edited:
I will cut to the chase

I will say that Walter and Jesse were two of the most vile human beings on television.....destroying everyone they came into contact with......

Do you guys wake up looking for something to be offended about?

Jesus fucking Christ.

Nope....but asshats like you and other leftists are constantly in our faces pushing your crap on us and our kids........just ask the executives at Disney, and public school teachers......we can't get away from your attempts to push your indoctrination even for an hour of television......

Do you guys wake up looking for something to be offended about?

Jesus fucking Christ.

I am watching a show..."Resident Alien," about an alien who crashes on earth and has to pretend to be a human.....just trying to watch a show, and what do I have to sit through...

Native Americans are good, eveyone else is bad and wrecking the planet....

Women get paid less than men, men need to shut up.....

Aliens who are going to murder all of humanity really have an excuse since humans are bad anyway.....

So, asshats like you make it impossible to just sit down and watch a show to get away from politics..........it is 24/7 indoctrination....

Nope....but asshats like you and other leftists are constantly in our faces pushing your crap on us and our kids........just ask the executives at Disney, and public school teachers......we can't get away from your attempts to push your indoctrination even for an hour of television......
It’s. A. Tv. Show.

What a whining snowflake you are.

I am watching a show..."Resident Alien," about an alien who crashes on earth and has to pretend to be a human.....just trying to watch a show, and what do I have to sit through...
You don’t have to sit through anything, snowflake. Change the channel if the alien show upsets your delicate feelings.

You don’t have to sit through anything, snowflake. Change the channel if the alien show upsets your delicate feelings.

Shithead....simply pointing out how leftists like you are everywhere.......you can't even allow a television show about an alien go on without filling it with left wing crap....

I thought Truth Social was the platform for white nationalists to whine about their ever changing world. Still can't get logged in? What's going on?

Shithead....simply pointing out how leftists like you are everywhere.......you can't even allow a television show about an alien go on without filling it with left wing crap....
You delicate little whining snowflake bitch, I’m not in charge of what happens on tv. After you’re done with your little snowflake bitch-fit, maybe you should just change the channel.

You wanna cry at me some more you little bitch?

Yep, they made people watch Breaking Bad.... :banana: :banana:

do not get me started on Mork and Mindy! :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back