Let's compare inauguration crowd sizes...............

This is the strangest most obviously flawed talking point I've seen in quite some time.
It is... but it is also no different than the threads and left media news outlets talking about Trump ending the worst unemployment fall since Hoover.
Without mentioning... oh yeah... there was a pandemic and the government shut down millions of businesses.... nevermind that... TRUUUUUMP!!!

This is the strangest most obviously flawed talking point I've seen in quite some time.
It is... but it is also no different than the threads and left media news outlets talking about Trump ending the worst unemployment fall since Hoover.
Without mentioning... oh yeah... there was a pandemic and the government shut down millions of businesses.... nevermind that... TRUUUUUMP!!!

Huh?

Huh?
I assume you are saying it is a weak talking point in comparing the crowd sizes of Trump and Biden's inauguration, without mentioning the fact they only let in so many because of the pandemic?
Which, yes, it a stupid comparison.
But, no less stupid than the left media today, and several threads on it here - about Trump ending his Presidency in a year of the worst unemployment shift since Herbert Hoover. Again, without mentioning that millions of businesses were forced to shut down for the pandemic.

Huh?
I assume you are saying it is a weak talking point in comparing the crowd sizes of Trump and Biden's inauguration, without mentioning the fact they only let in so many because of the pandemic?
But, no less stupid than the left media today, and several threads on it here - about Trump ending his Presidency in a year of the worst unemployment shift since Herbert Hoover. Again, without mentioning that millions of businesses were forced to shut down for the pandemic.

Oh. You mean where the pandemic wiped out Trump's job gains however not Obama's. Ok.

If only Trump had effectively fought the pandemic it wouldn't have been so bad.

Reminds me of the differences in Rally crowds during the campaign.

Once again, Trump > Pedo Joe

President Trump inauguration pic:

View attachment 445893

Pedo Joe's inauguration crowd.

View attachment 445894

You're such as ass. You're so desperate for attention, just like your Orange Jesus.
400,000 people are dead, you total fuck up. That's what those flags stand for.
And you know why Biden did the RIGHT THING and told people to stay home.
You mad?

Huh?
Forced to shut down by DEMOCRAT governors. Inslee, Brown, Cuomo, Newsom.....

Forum List

Back