let's be honest: black people hate gays. let's have that conversation & let's heal together

i'm here for you, i'm here for love. i'm here for life, i'm here for Mayor Pete, i'm here for Kamala!

let's end hatred as we know it and love each other.

LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE! LOVE NOT HATE!

Why does this thread even exist?

Whites aren't exactly in any position to tell anyone how not to hate.

You're allowed to be grossed out by two dudes blowing one another no matter what the liberal PC police tell you to think.

Who are the liberal PC police? I think for myself. Unlike you, dittohead.

Reflect on this: why would any color or ethnicity hate gays? What is the reason?

because it's unnatural.

Apparently, it is not. It would not even exist if it where "unnatural." In any event, what does it have to do with you? What is the connection?
Obviously, it is, otherwise they could reproduce asshole

How has any of these people stopped you from entering a loving relationship with a person of the other physical sex and creating a baby? No one is interfering with you getting into bed and procreating.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Reflect on this: why would any color or ethnicity hate gays? What is the reason?

Because maybe it’s unnatural
A lot of things are unnatural. Like your racism.

Whites hate gays as much as anyone they point fingers at. And life in this country would be a hell of a lot better if whites like you, purewyttrash, fakenews and the OP worked on fixing the many problems in the white community you choose to ignore to bark your psychosis addled opinions about others.

i'm here for you, i'm here for love. i'm here for life, i'm here for Mayor Pete, i'm here for Kamala!

So, does that go both ways?

Why do those who are indifferent to homosexuality
have to have a change of heart?

Why don't those who embrace homosexuality
accept there are those who don't?

Who needs to love and stop hating who?

because it's unnatural.

Apparently, it is not. It would not even exist if it where "unnatural." In any event, what does it have to do with you? What is the connection?

How has any of these people stopped you from entering a loving relationship with a person of the other physical sex and creating a baby? No one is interfering with you getting into bed and procreating.
What's your point?

I said homosexuality is unnatural,
I never said it interferes with my relationships
or reproductive system

Why does this thread even exist?

Whites aren't exactly in any position to tell anyone how not to hate.
Africans aren't in any position
to preach about racism and cry about privilege....
So, what's your point

Actually we are no matter what kind of psychosis you suffer from dude.
Of course Africans are, boy

The party of tolerance and diversity won't rest until everyone looks, thinks and acts exactly the same.

The party of tolerance and diversity won't rest until everyone looks, thinks and acts exactly the same.
satan will not rest

because it's unnatural.

What's your point?

or reproductive system

So why are you so freakin' crazy over it? Why do you right-wingers want to pry your way into other people's intimate lives? You have just said that you have got your due. So why?

I am "white," I am heterosexual, I am female. But I would never think to use any off these aspects of my identity as an excuse to attack the dignity of another human being. As we used to say, who died and made you God?

because it's unnatural.

What's your point?

or reproductive system
So why are you so freakin' crazy over it?
Umm, did I miss something?

I stated homosexuality is unnatural...that's it, that's all

So, explain to me, how my statement oozes 'freaking crazy'
Why do you right-wingers want to pry your way into other people's intimate lives?
I am not a right winger

Whose intimate life am I prying into?
You have just said that you have got your due. So why?
Why are you replying to my posts?
You are exchanging posts with yourself,
according to your narrative
I am "white," I am heterosexual, I am female. But I would never think to use any off these aspects of my identity as an excuse to attack the dignity of another human being. As we used to say, who died and made you God?
I am white, heterosexual and female as well.
You may regard homosexuality as natural, I do not

My race has nothing to do with my stance
My sexual orientation has nothing to do with my stance
My gender has nothing to do with my stance

Furthermore, I do not understand how you are attributing
any of those classifications as factors for attacking homosexuality

Being comfortable in your own skin as a homosexual
shouldn't be dependent on others accepting/embracing homosexuality

Everybody HATES being rational and hates white culture. Like following the laws. Stopping at stop signs, following tax laws not cheating on your spouse. That would be too white of you. How evil is that!?

Everybody HATES being rational and hates white culture. Like following the laws. Stopping at stop signs, following tax laws not cheating on your spouse. That would be too white of you. How evil is that!?

:th_believecrap:
:bsflag:Whites break all those laws.

satan will not rest

Satan exists within you son. That's why you are a racist.

Hmm, after careful thought , blacks murder each other in higher numbers. shh, don't tell anyone. Dem honkey po- pos white supremacist Nazis are the least likely to put the hurt black males, its actually black males that are their own worst enemy. Statistically. Look it up, I dares yas's yall. ..Why the emphasis on white bigotry when black self hate is the bigger problem? Because anti white bigotry is socially acceptable? Let's change that.

Last edited:

Hmm, after careful thought , blacks murder each other in higher numbers. shh, don't tell anyone. Dem honkey po- pos white supremacist Nazis are the least likely to put the hurt black males, its actually black males that are their own worst enemy. Statistically. Look it up, I dares yas's yall. ..Why the emphasis on white bigotry when black self hate is the bigger problem?

We've been through this Mary. Whites kill each other just as much. And you do it in a system which gives whites preference. If you whites had to endure what we do, God help us.

Hmm, after careful thought , blacks murder each other in higher numbers. shh, don't tell anyone. Dem honkey po- pos white supremacist Nazis are the least likely to put the hurt black males, its actually black males that are their own worst enemy. Statistically. Look it up, I dares yas's yall. ..Why the emphasis on white bigotry when black self hate is the bigger problem?

We've been through this Mary. Whites kill each other just as much. And you do it in a system which gives whites preference. If you whites had to endure what we do, God help us.
No, you just keep saying the same shit over and over. The high black black crime rate and the black self murder rate hasn't diminished since your last post. And what do we do to stop it? Blame the pseudo white power establishment and police overreactions? Or maybe the mental illness within the poor black community that continually blames it's own self hate and self harm on everything and everyone else? Could that be possibly the bigger issue?

Last edited:

No, you just keep saying the same shit over and over. The high black black crime rate and the black self murder rate hasn't diminished since your last post. And what do we do to stop it? Blame the pseudo white power establishment and police overreactions? Or maybe the mental illness within the poor black community that continually blames it's own self hate and self harm on everything and everyone else? Could that be possibly the bigger issue?

Dear MaryL
Who knows how much of the spiritual phobia, grief and anger carried
by generations to follow came from what source. How much the impact
of Native American genocide still fuels problems today, or the longterm
effects of slavery institutionalized through laws and govt treating people as property.

For all I know, the RAPE of both white and black slaves by black men
for the purpose of breeding more dark skinned slaves could be the
reason behind the "phobic" reaction to black men that BOTH
BLACK AND WHITES express through race related violence.

If both white and black lineages were affected by rape,
how do we know the hostility isn't a carry over spiritually from historic traumas?

All this can be healed over time, but by forgiveness and working
on solutions together. Not blaming back and forth which is still
indicative of symptoms of past injustice like infected wounds.

I believe everyone deserves help and support to heal.
Blaming doesn't help. We cannot compare our pain and
suffering to the process another person is going through
given their history and heritage that has its own stages of recovery from past injustices.

I hope we can all do better in the future to help one
another as neighbors to heal of the past and not
keep repeating these same patterns of abuse and injury.

Thank you for your contributions here MaryL
and I hope we can all use this forum to
further recovery from racial conflicts and
find more effective ways to collaborate on solutions
that uplift anyone otherwise suffering from oppression or abuse.

We may each frame the narrative differently given our
own experiences and perspective, but in the end what
matters is learning from the past to build more positive
relations and future instead of letting past conflicts hold us back.

Forum List

Back