Let's be clear about what Trump said, not what the left proposes, which is propaganda

Definition of FASCISM

Definition of fascism
  1. 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Patriotism | Define Patriotism
1. devoted love, support, and defense of one's country; national loyalty.

You have the two confused.
Fascism and Patriotism are two different words. You are confused which is obviously a normal state for you.

BLM burned down Ferguson. But yet Obama had the leader of that group who burned down cities into the white house. He's definitely a domestic terrorist too. But the MSM and Trump haters want to play dumb.
I'm guessing you have no idea what terrorist means do you? You do realize burning down your own neighborhood wouldnt be labeled terrorism right?
Rationalizing for the domestic terror groups BLM and Antifa huh? All hate groups are bad.
I agree all hate groups are bad. BLM and Antifa arent hate groups though. Only the Nazis that americans went to war against are hate groups.
Such an apologist. No wonder why President Trump is proving his point.

Fascism and Patriotism are two different words. You are confused which is obviously a normal state for you

No, you have taken the definition of fascism and attributed it instead to patriotism. Trump won because of his patriotic platform for our country. It's why they all wave flags. We hold elections to prevent dictatorial-ism and social regimentation. It is why Hitlery is NOT in the White House.
Patriotism is being deliberately wiped out in our schools and by the fascist left who want a generation that isn't really emotionally attached to their home land. Much easier to get them to give it up...

BLM burned down Ferguson. But yet Obama had the leader of that group who burned down cities into the white house. He's definitely a domestic terrorist too. But the MSM and Trump haters want to play dumb.
I'm guessing you have no idea what terrorist means do you? You do realize burning down your own neighborhood wouldnt be labeled terrorism right?
Rationalizing for the domestic terror groups BLM and Antifa huh? All hate groups are bad.
I agree all hate groups are bad. BLM and Antifa arent hate groups though. Only the Nazis that americans went to war against are hate groups.
Rump has only proved his is an orange azz clown. I agree he proved he supports racists.

Rump has only proved his is an orange azz clown. I agree he proved he supports racists.
dog-chasing-tail-o.gif

Stop chasing your tail.

No, you have taken the definition of fascism and attributed it instead to patriotism. Trump won because of his patriotic platform for our country. It's why they all wave flags. We hold elections to prevent dictatorial-ism and social regimentation. It is why Hitlery is NOT in the White House.
Patriotism is being deliberately wiped out in our schools and by the fascist left who want a generation that isn't really emotionally attached to their home land. Much easier to get them to give it up...
I didnt do anything other than post the Websters dictionary definition of facist. How you got confused and substituted patriotism is anyones guess.

dog-chasing-tail-o.gif

Stop chasing your tail.
Stop eating your hair lice. Its making you high.

I didnt do anything other than post the Websters dictionary definition of facist. How you got confused and substituted patriotism is anyones guess.
We get it. You like to twist every definition since Trump is President.

Fascism and Patriotism are two different words. You are confused which is obviously a normal state for you

I can only speak from experience...A Jewish Liberal will have a discussion with anyone who agrees with them.

"Antifa hates two things - free speech and police officers. They use violence to express that hatred. This is who the left has embraced."

We get it too. You hate the dictionary and embrace illiteracy.

ascism and Patriotism are two different words. You are confused which is obviously a normal state for you

While we are at it....
BOTH:
Both definition, one and the other; two together.

Some get it, some still struggling with their understanding of plain English.
Trump proved no such thing. He was all inclusive in his disproval. He said, " one AND the other". As in the word, "both". Stop with the idiotic hyperbole.
Here:
Both Irish and 877 think Asc's posts are typical left rhetoric
Which one of us think your posts are typical left rhetoric, Asc?
(Say it. Say both. You know you want to ;) )

Last edited:
Pahaha the same old worn down rhetoric unhinged lefties use. I don't even care to reply anymore.

Pahaha the same old worn down rhetoric unhinged lefties use. I don't even care to reply anymore.
You just replied dummy. If you dont like what the dictionary said then you need to take that up with Webster. Arguing with me about it wont change the definition to something more palatable for you.

You just replied dummy. If you dont like what the dictionary said then you need to take that up with Webster. Arguing with me about it wont change the definition to something more palatable for you.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

barackobama-headshot.jpg

giphy.gif
What a buffoon. :laugh:

giphy.gif

That's all you got. Wow! Not responding while being condescending does work with you unhinged lefties LOL

giphy.gif

That's all you got. Wow! Not responding while being condescending does work with you unhinged lefties LOL
All you gave me was a buffoon. What were you expecting?

Forum List

Back