Let's be clear about what Trump said, not what the left proposes, which is propaganda

He refused to call the driver of the car a terrorist

He wasn't a terrorist dumbass. You ignorant liberal shit need to get a dictionary. The antifa shit WERE terrorist. If the driver had been a member of a plan by a group to commit an overt act against the people in the crowd he would have been a terrorist. THERE is supposed complete video of the car running into the other CAR in front of him that shows some antifa shit hitting his car with clubs and shit. It IS possible that he got scared and jumped on the gas as he stated. what are you punk asses gonna do if he gets released by the grand jury because it was an accident and he ran because he was scared the people that caused the entire thing (antifa) were threatening him and he thought they would kill him? maybe he can get off as a victim and sue antifa for his injuries and his car being damaged. That would be the same type of justice leftist shit like shitbitch get all the time.

Here this is what antifa is fighting against, shows what scum they really are doesn't it.

You are a sick puppy and the scum. He was a terrorist. It appears the only people you consider as terrorists are people you don't like. There is no hidden video. Just more fake news. Maybe your ass should be sued for supporting Nazis.

BLM burned down Ferguson. But yet Obama had the leader of that group who burned down cities into the white house. He's definitely a domestic terrorist too. But the MSM and Trump haters want to play dumb.
I'm guessing you have no idea what terrorist means do you? You do realize burning down your own neighborhood wouldnt be labeled terrorism right?

Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!......I have trouble visualizing someone writing that with a straight face.

the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially forpolitical purposes.
the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism orterrorization.
a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
Who are you threatening by burning down your own home? You cant be this retarded.....my bad. I guess you are.

Forum List

Back