Let's be clear about what Trump said, not what the left proposes, which is propaganda

Trump was bluntly honest as usual, and he holds people accountable for their actions. This is EXACTLY what Trump said, and I thank him.

"I think there is blame on both sides,"

"What about the 'alt-left' that came charging at, as you say, the 'alt-right,' do they have any semblance of guilt?"

Trump asked. "What about the fact they came charging with clubs in hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem? I think they do."

"You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. nobody wants to say it, but I will say it right now."

"I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement."

"You can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want," he said.

"The driver of the car is a murderer and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"very bad people" on both sides, but that there was some who came out to protest the removal of Robert E. Lee's statue who were "fine people."

"You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, to them, of a very, very important statue and a renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name,"

"George Washington was a slave owner. So will George Washington lose his status? Are we going to take down statues to George Washington?"

"How about Thomas Jefferson, what do you think of Thomas Jefferson, do you like him? OK good. Are we going to take down the statues, because he was a major slave owner? Now are we going to take down his statue?".

"You know, you really do have to ask yourself, where does it stop?"

THANK YOU MR. POUS. Some call you dishonest, but the truth is you tell the truth, as your tell PC to get fkd. That's the primary reason I voted for you.
Trump was misquoted about calling some people on both sides, "fine people"?

Trump was bluntly honest as usual, and he holds people accountable for their actions. This is EXACTLY what Trump said, and I thank him.

"What about the 'alt-left' that came charging at, as you say, the 'alt-right,' do they have any semblance of guilt?"

Trump asked. "What about the fact they came charging with clubs in hands, swinging clubs, do they have any problem? I think they do."

"You had a group on one side that was bad and you had a group on the other side that was also very violent. nobody wants to say it, but I will say it right now."

"I don't want to go quickly and just make a statement for the sake of making a political statement."

"You can call it terrorism, you can call it murder. You can call it whatever you want," he said.

"The driver of the car is a murderer and what he did was a horrible, horrible, inexcusable thing."

"very bad people" on both sides, but that there was some who came out to protest the removal of Robert E. Lee's statue who were "fine people."

"You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, to them, of a very, very important statue and a renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name,"

"George Washington was a slave owner. So will George Washington lose his status? Are we going to take down statues to George Washington?"

"How about Thomas Jefferson, what do you think of Thomas Jefferson, do you like him? OK good. Are we going to take down the statues, because he was a major slave owner? Now are we going to take down his statue?".

THANK YOU MR. POUS. Some call you dishonest, but the truth is you tell the truth, as your tell PC to get fkd. That's the primary reason I voted for you.
Like most alt right supporters you seem to have missed the point. He equated the views of the cave monkeys in the alt right with the views of people marching against racism and terrorism. Let that sink in for a minute. These are the same cave chimps that the US went to war against in Germany. their ideas should not have a platform in the US. If he wanted to make their views equitable with some other group he should have compared them with ISIL

No. We haven't missed the point. The point being the def. of the word both, and the degree of disruption of the leftists. You are marching because Soros is paying you to do so. NONE of this is spontaneous, and the violence is just the icing on the cake for him.
We know exactly what the left is doing and is why we hired Trump to stop them. It is the left that doesn't get it.

Like most alt right supporters you seem to have missed the point. He equated the views of the cave monkeys in the alt right with the views of people marching against racism and terrorism. Let that sink in for a minute. These are the same cave chimps that the US went to war against in Germany. their ideas should not have a platform in the US. If he wanted to make their views equitable with some other group he should have compared them with ISIL

No. We haven't missed the point. The point being the def. of the word both, and the degree of disruption of the leftists. You are marching because Soros is paying you to do so. NONE of this is spontaneous, and the violence is just the icing on the cake for him.
We know exactly what the left is doing and is why we hired Trump to stop them. It is the left that doesn't get it.
According to some recent posts on USMB soros isn't behind getting this bs started. It appears that if the truth gets out some people behind the scenes who have been involved in supplying these shit storms will ultimately be exposed.

Of course you missed the point. You support the Nazis that so many americans were killed defeating in europe. You believe that they have the right to now spread their poison here in the US. If this was ISIL you would be flipping out if anyone other than that goofy orange guy had equated their stance to acceptable american ideology.

I can't speak for the Regressives - those who are screaming some version of TRUMP IS HITLER - but from my perspective it was not about how factual his comments were. Yes, both ends of this issue are just making things worse. It was more about his complete tone deafness on the specific event.

This shouldn't have been difficult. There was a death, and that should have been the focus. Perhaps a respectful call for civility at the end. But he appears to have no appreciation for the sensitivity of the issue. How that is even possible, particularly for a President of the United States, is a mystery.

He could have come out the next day with a more comprehensive call for reason and civility from both sides. But no, he decided to sound defensive on behalf of the white "supremacists" at precisely the wrong moment.

So, once again, he started an unneeded firestorm.

He refused to call the driver of the car a terrorist

Because you autopsy every word out of his mouth.
"I condemn both sides", is sufficient for those who speak English and have no agenda.
If Obama hadn't called him a terrorist you'd be completely losing your shit

You are kidding with that analogy right? Obama NOT calling terrorists terrorists?
The only terrorists Obama saw were white middle class American men.....

"I condemn both sides", is sufficient for those who speak English and have no agenda.

You are kidding with that analogy right? Obama NOT calling terrorists terrorists?
So when one plows his vehicle into innocent protesters with the intent to murder as many as he can... that's not terrorism?

So when one plows his vehicle into innocent protesters with the intent to murder as many as he can... that's not terrorism?
She supports Nazis so to her its not terrorism.

Of course you missed the point. You support the Nazis that so many americans were killed defeating in europe. You believe that they have the right to now spread their poison here in the US. If this was ISIL you would be flipping out.if anyone other than that goofy orange guy had equated their stance to acceptable american ideology.

Stop with the hyperbole. It doesn't work. Here is that same tactic back at you:
Obama supported ISIS and the Muslim Spring. You voted for Obama. Therefore Asc is member of ISIS. Asc, why do you love cutting people's heads off?
^See how that works? It just obliterates the chance of your next train of thought being accepted......:slap:

Of course you missed the point. You support the Nazis that so many americans were killed defeating in europe. You believe that they have the right to now spread their poison here in the US. If this was ISIL you would be flipping out.if anyone other than that goofy orange guy had equated their stance to acceptable american ideology.

Stop with the hyperbole. It doesn't work. Here is that same tactic back at you:
Obama supported ISIS and the Muslim Spring. You voted for Obama. Therefore Asc is member of ISIS. Asc, why do you love cutting people's heads off?
^See how that works? It just obliterates the chance of your next train of thought being accepted......:slap:
Stop the hyperbole? LOL! you just claimed I marched somewhere because of someone named Soros.

BLM burned down Ferguson. But yet Obama had the leader of that group who burned down cities into the white house. He's definitely a domestic terrorist too. But the MSM and Trump haters want to play dumb.

BLM burned down Ferguson. But yet Obama had the leader of that group who burned down cities into the white house. He's definitely a domestic terrorist too. But the MSM and Trump haters want to play dumb.
I'm guessing you have no idea what terrorist means do you? You do realize burning down your own neighborhood wouldnt be labeled terrorism right?

Leftists don't come to kill...they just wind up killing.
We picked Hitler over Stalin due to military strategy, not because we didn't know he was a murderous scumbag.

I'm guessing you have no idea what terrorist means do you? You do realize burning down your own neighborhood wouldnt be labeled terrorism right?
Rationalizing for the domestic terror groups BLM and Antifa huh? All hate groups are bad.

You been in this persons head to know his intent? Why did the brake lights go on prior to purportedly hitting the crowd?

You been in this persons head to know his intent? Why did the brake lights go on prior to purportedly hitting the crowd?
"Purportedly?" You disingenuous piece of shit. Terrorist sympathizing bastard. Fuck you.

"Purportedly?" You disingenuous piece of shit. Terrorist sympathizing bastard. Fuck you.
See there you go jumping to conclusions as usual.

Rationalizing for the domestic terror groups BLM and Antifa huh? All hate groups are bad.
I agree all hate groups are bad. BLM and Antifa arent hate groups though. Only the Nazis that americans went to war against are hate groups.

They didnt go on. Lying about what happens only shows you support inbred cave monkeys because they are part of your klan.

Definition of FASCISM

Definition of fascism
  1. 1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Patriotism | Define Patriotism
1. devoted love, support, and defense of one's country; national loyalty.

You have the two confused.

Forum List

Back