Letitia James to Start Seizing Trump’s Properties

Yeah, the writings of Sean O'Driscoll are well documented. And Newsweek is fast becoming just another right wing rag.
Nothing in the article says she is imminently going to start seizing his properties. Just hysterical speculation.
It is the first step in the process.

Why else would the nasty scrunt bother? Got nothing else to do? No other crimes in New Yawk Shitty?

The nasty, filthy, fat pig straight out of a 1950's issue of Nat Geo is going for Trumps' assets.

Unless you think a State AG's Office has time to play fuck-around with an Insurance Company? They don't have a State Insurance Dept???

dimocraps are scum.

Why else would the nasty scrunt bother? Got nothing else to do? No other crimes in New Yawk Shitty?

The nasty, filthy, fat pig straight out of a 1950's issue of Nat Geo is going for Trumps' assets.

Unless you think a State AG's Office has time to play fuck-around with an Insurance Company? They don't have a State Insurance Dept???

dimocraps are scum.
the AG should be prosecuted for using her office for personal ambition---diverting VERY LIMITED RESOURCES to HER SELFISH AMBITIONS

dimocraps are scum.
My guess is that she will just sit back and let the system play things out. The procedure has already been mapped. She doesn't really have to do anything.
And it's not like she's all over the news drawing that line in the sand. Looks like she's letting Trump scramble and maybe try and scrap up that cash for the bond.

Then you best get your eyes checked, since the link was provided in the OP:

Yeah, the writings of Sean O'Driscoll are well documented. And Newsweek is fast becoming just another right wing rag.
Nothing in the article says she is imminently going to start seizing his properties. Just hysterical speculation.

My how far journalism has fallen. :(

"Eric Lisann was reacting to a separate comment by another lawyer, Dave Kingman, who wrote that Knight Specialty Insurance will not be able to post the bond for Trump.

Kingman wrote that, as a result, New York Attorney General Letitia James will be able to begin enforcement proceedings on Donald Trump's properties."

"Looks like there is a real possibility" "he said"

" KSIC has refiled its paperwork as a result in an effort to get the process moving again."

Who's this Kingman guy? :dunno:

Why are they taking his tweets as fact?
So the "news" is now reporting comments on Twitter as fact without any facts? :wtf:

the AG should be prosecuted for using her office for personal ambition---diverting VERY LIMITED RESOURCES to HER SELFISH AMBITIONS
Trump did this to himself. He alone is responsible for what is happening to him.
If you or I were charged with these counts, we'd be looking to cut deals, or be sitting in prison awaiting our right to a speedy trial.

I see a Special/Independent Prosecutor, NOT a Special Counsel once Trump re-takes what was stolen from him.

It's why dimocrap FILTH are fighting so hard. Cornered Rats always do. They know when they're about to die

"Eric Lisann was reacting to a separate comment by another lawyer, Dave Kingman, who wrote that Knight Specialty Insurance will not be able to post the bond for Trump.

Kingman wrote that, as a result, New York Attorney General Letitia James will be able to begin enforcement proceedings on Donald Trump's properties."

" KSIC has refiled its paperwork as a result in an effort to get the process moving again."

Can't say but when Trump said he could post the $175M bond, I thought...."Bullshit". And it looks like I was right. Just another attempt to stall the process.

Trump did this to himself. He alone is responsible for what is happening to him.
If you or I were charged with these counts, we'd be looking to cut deals, or be sitting in prison awaiting our right to a speedy trial.
dimocrap FILTH fucked up. Bigly.

They should have just let Trump win fair and square. Which he did.

Nope, they had to steal it from him. Isn't it obvious they did? Of course you don't 'think' so. Because the FILTH in the Media tells you not to.

Had dimocrap FILTH not fucked Trump AND the Country, he'd be on his way out with an almost-guaranteed victory for dims in Nov.

But, nope. Thieves gotta thief. They saw an opportunity with COVID and took it.

But, guess what dimocrap scum? You fucked the wrong people. Now, you gonna pay. And you gonna pay a very high price.

for me---the one important outcome of the Jan. 6 thing was the
revelation that there is LOTS AND LOTS of fraud in the Presidential
election. I had no idea

"Will be able to.....", "To start seizing...." Not that she is, or has started the proceedings.
Lets see how this works out, and her playing her hand on this.

This reminds me of the time I posted that Trump was going to be arrested...

Then again, I guess Newsweek's headline seems contradictory.

Regardless, the very fact it's a distinct potentiality is disgusting and indicative of a banana republic, not the US.

We do not believe the accusers. Year after year after year of smearing Deplorables and mocking them is not going to change their view. We even believe that elections are fixed. And this is something that is decades in the making if not more.

And so it begins.

It appears the corrupt system and the Democrat minions are hellbent into transforming Trump into a martyr.

Even Frank Luntz knows this will backfire epically for the Left:

Thanks Dems.

You just revealed yourselves even more for the villains you are, while handing over the election.

GREAT JOB GUYS!
Democrats are not well known for considering the impact of their actions, being solely focused on the immediate gratification in the feelz.

So the "news" is now reporting comments on Twitter as fact without any facts? :wtf:
Anything that smears Trump gets posted because thats the effect being sought and by the time truth is revealed 95% are not paying attention anymore and it’s on page 33. Job deliberately and well done.
Truth and confirmation don’t matter, just the splash of the smear.

Forum List

Back